[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to get into Initial D. Which series is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: initial xd.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
initial xd.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
I'm looking to get into Initial D.

Which series is the best for an entry level viewer, and which one has the best music?
>>
>>155291474
Nigger, you start with First Stage?
>>
>>155291474
First Stage is the best at everything and it goes downhill from there.
>>
>>155291474
The first stage is the best one, it gradually gets worse and worse.

The music is pretty good throughout the series
>>
>>155291537
Was thinking that, but do they need to be seen in order? Does it even have good eurobeat?

I'm mainly going to watch for the drifting and music.
>>
>>155291561
>>155291580
Ok then I'll go start with First Stage then. Cheers
>>
First stage is the legend. The other stages aren't bad but the quality and feel certainly drops.
>>
Tbh it's pretty good until the movie. After that it's a bit forgettable but still pretty entertaining.

Might leave you with a need to watch more shows about cars and motorsports haha.
>>
>>155291581
It's chronological, so yes, it should be seen in order if you want to see it all.
>>
Why was the first stage the best?
>>
>>155291581
>I'm mainly going to watch for the drifting and music.
Eurobeat is good in every stage. You might also want to watch the Battle Stages after you're done with the series for music but they're just the racing scenes compiled together without plot.
>>
>>155291911

Racing scenes with improved animation.
>>
>>155291856
It has such a classic 90s feeling to it.
Probably because it's still partially cel animation
>>
>>155291561
What this anon said.
>>
>>155291856
Does the best job capturing the manga's kind of jank character designs. It's also just comfy as fuck, and really feels like a show about a bunch of friends fucking around with their shitboxes, something you don't get in the later series when they introduce the racing team and expand the dramatic stuff with Mogi and all that. Also it has the best eurobeat and you warm up to the shitty CG faster than you'd think.
>>
Ok thanks for the comments guys but are there any good blu-ray torrents for First Stage?

or do I have to watch it on that Cruncyroll shit?
>>
>>155292451
It's all in bakabt. 1st season is old as shit so there's only a vhs looking DVD rip afaik
>>
>>155292451
There's literally 0 points into getting the BD for any initial D aside from 3rd stage (movie on film) a nd 5th/Final (native HD). The rest are shitty upscales (4th), or looks like shit upscaled because the CG assets are SD resolution
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.