[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys think about live action gits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ghost_in_the_shell_95.0.jpg (165KB, 1924x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_in_the_shell_95.0.jpg
165KB, 1924x1040px
Just saw the live action Ghost in the Shell, and thought it was pretty good. I agree that the "magic of the original" wasn't translated perfectly, but it still looked and felt amazing. That was enough to make it enjoyable for me...
>>
>>155274100

Why are you remaking your thread? This is the kind of cancer that 3DPD hollywood movies bring on /a/.

Lurk more before posting here.
>>
forgot to say "live action" in the last post. I thought I deleted it... just want a conversation
>>
fucking kill me
>>
>>155274517
One thing they never really make clear in the original...can the Major reproduce?

The Puppet Master says he wants to merge with the Major so that he can spread his seed around the net. If she's just a brain in a cyborg body, how will she be able to help him out?
>>
>>155274517
It looked rather bland to me. Some of the sets were fool, but the visual direction wasn't interesting at all.

I don't mind it not having the magic of the original, it should have its own magic. Which it didn't. It was just the standard "oh no, techonology is bad and corporations are evil" generic bullshit.
>>
>>155274517
How much were you paid to make this thread?
>>
For the love of god do not pay money to see this. It's not looking like it'll gross well but regardless find a better way than supporting anime remakes.
>>
>>155275364
Her ghost gets lost in the cloud by the end, more or less. How did you miss that part?

Or is this talking about the new film.
>>
based on first 5 minutes they raped all all the movies and series and that movie script came out
>>
>>155274517
>ellipses
>3dpd shit film
fuck off retard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.