[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ like Eureka Seven? The Antibody Coralians always scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: E7-por.jpg (54KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
E7-por.jpg
54KB, 430x500px
Does /a/ like Eureka Seven?

The Antibody Coralians always scared the shit out of me.
>>
File: eureka jam.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eureka jam.webm
3MB, 480x360px
it was entertaining
>>
Original series was GOAT.

AO is generally considered shit, but the only thing I hated about it was that godawful OVA episode.

Haven't seen the movie so I can't say anything about that.
>>
>>155265636
Yeah, but I liked it more back then.

The story doesn't hold up that much, but the music, action sequences and art hold up pretty well.

Hopefully the movie delivers.
>>
>>155265636
/a/ is full of kids who don't care about anything made before the current decade, so most here probably haven't seen it. It's one of my favorite anime though.
>>
One of my favourite series. Grew up with it when it was on ytv in Canada
>>
>>155267812
There were people who literally didn't know about Kino no Tabi. Like never even heard of it.
To be honest I was never really a fan of it myself, but come on.
>>
>>155265636
Series I liked watching when I was growing up
I can see why some wouldnt like it but I really enjoyed it
>>
>>155265636
Ao was better.
>>
File: 1489948786192.jpg (96KB, 360x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489948786192.jpg
96KB, 360x1080px
>>155265636
There're people who actully didn't drop it?
>>
>>155265636
>you will never binge the whole 50 episodes in 3 days during the summer for the first time ever again

Fuck me, I miss that experience, this show was great.
>>
>>155265636
I liked it when I watched it, but I'm pretty indifferent about it now because of the movie, AO and these new movie remakes. I seriously think my favorite part of the franchise now is the PS2 games because Bones just left it the hell alone.
>>
DEWEY WAS RIGHT
>>
>>155268762
I don't know. man. I made it about five episodes in before I decided it was basically Rocket Power as an anime and stopped.
>>
>>155267812
Didn't they show it kind of recently on toonami though?

Anyway. It's probably somewhere in my top 10. I have not watched the movie or AO because judging by the response to these it can pretty much ruin the whole thing
>>
>>155265916
Muh dick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHP_9heGEKo
>>
>>155268191
never heard of it
>>
>>155268803
>You will never binge watch 26 episodes in 2 days and then wait 3 months for part 2 to download because noone was seeding it and you had shit internet
Still it was one of the best series I watched.
And the movie was quite ok
>>
>main characters experience zero losses in the entire series
>holland is an unlikable edgy cocksucker that should've died multiple times by the end of the series
>MC is a whiny crybaby faggot
>falls in love for no reason with main heroine
>mywife'sson.jpeg
>decides to throw away his body for an autistic piece of coral that he hasn't even fucked yet
>>
>>155265636
the Opening was nice
>>
>>155267075
This. Though it probably says something that I've never gone back to rewatch, dub or sub.
>>
>>155265636

CREEPY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3OYFrXo3Hc
>>
>>155266567
>He hated the OVA that made AO something other than a complete waste of time
Why?
>>
>>155265636
Watched the first 9 episodes which were boring as fuck. Dropped it and never looked back
>>
I've only watched the original series as most other things seemed like it was infected with AIDS.
I enjoyed it quite a bit although Renton could have been a bit less whiny without me complaining.
>>
>>155265636
Loved it, for the most part. As a whole it's fucking amazing.
>>
I hated the series because of useless and whiny the main character was all the time.

But the movie scrapped all of those bits and left me with the good parts. So ill take that over the full series any time.
>>
>>155277589
I bet you hate original EVA too
>>
E7 is amazing if you can marathon it. The whiny MC can get on your nerves when his whininess can span several weeks at one episode per week.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.