[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone consider Cowboy Bebop to be one of the greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Trigun.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Trigun.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
Why does everyone consider Cowboy Bebop to be one of the greatest anime of all time while Trigun which came out at the same time and was even better barely gets a look in on most top 100 list
>>
Because people liked Spike due to how cool and badass he was. On the other hand, not everybody liked Vash since he was a giant moralfag.
>>
Because most of Trigun felt like boring filler.
>>
Trigun was good but i don't think it's Top 100 good.

however, the soundtrack is.
>>
>>155258073
Because the manga was 1000 times better.
Not that the anime was bad but god damn the manga was great.
>>
>>155258267
The manga was pretty bad
>>
>>155258073
>Lain
>Pefect Blue
>CC Sakura
>Initial D
>Fancy Lala
>Trigun
1998 was a god-tier year and I also couldn't care less about Cowboy Plebop. Amerifarts and their shit-tier taste is the last thing I consider 'authoritative'.
>>
>>155258073
Almost all jeepneys here have trigun prints/stickers

t. Flip
>>
>>155258267
>Because the manga was 1000 times better
They are equally good imho. I like the simplicity of the anime better. The ending too.
>>
>>155258758
Plus the soundtrack, which was amazing
>>
>>155258267
The manga is a hot mess. Nightow can't construct fight scenes for shit. It's a convoluted mess. Panels don't flow well and the action is difficult to comprehend.
The manga has lots of cool designs and ideas, but it's not very good. The story doesn't resolve itself and is ultimately disappointing. It just felt like an excuse for Nightow to circlejerk over cool designs, "badass" characters and violence. The Trigun manga is a poor man's Hellsing imo. Trigun is a rare example of an anime adaptation that improves upon the source material.
>>
>>155258245
Trigun is #7 in my top 100.
>>
>>155258245

The soundtrack is truly fantastic.
>>
>>155258637
You forgot Kare Kano
Some would really want YKK mentioned too.

Perfect Blue is questionable. It was first shown at a movie festival in 1997, so it may not count.
>>
>>155258073
Because trigun isnt nearly as good you autistic fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.