[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jagaaaaaan chapter 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1358.png (1MB, 1358x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1358.png
1MB, 1358x1350px
So someone can be revived at the end of this, I wonder if he'll really stick to reviving his gf. Also when will he finally bang the cop?
>>
>mc is a normie
>>
>implying the bird is telling the truth and isnt just smart enought to know exactly what to say to get him to kill himself in the end
>>
>>155243970
I can't wait till the adult aliens come out and reveal humans are just tools to make their younglings grow.
>>
>>155243970
cop will die and he ends up choosing her
>>
Knowing the author thanks to Kami-sama no Iutoori, it's gonna be a good series, hard to predict what's going to happen other than human corpses will pile up very quickly.
>>
>>155244553
this is just parasyte on meth
>>
Bird is giving answers to all questions too easily. Either the mangaka is retarded and just feels like dumping all of the needed info or the bird has an ulterior motive and is lying.
>>
>>155244883
Quite obviously the latter.
>>
Nigga finally toned down his edge.
>>
>>155243970
>living with cute beautiful caring Gf
>calling your life boring couse will head to marriage

fucking normies... some of us got the most amazing Jobs in the world and tons of money and would give up all of that to be a fucking janitor and have what this fucking Mc got...
i hope this faggot die!

No.155247181 Out!
>>
>>155247186
At least he's gonna get a new cute tsundere waifu.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.