[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ancient Magus Bride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 000_1489547838.jpg (3MB, 1242x1800px) Image search: [Google]
000_1489547838.jpg
3MB, 1242x1800px
Anyone else reading this?
Just got done watching both of the OVAs and reading all of the currently translated chapters.
Artstyle is really good in my opinion
>>
I wonder why Chise and thr other girl thought that one witch was their mother.
>>
File: 1473540366921.jpg (3MB, 1934x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1473540366921.jpg
3MB, 1934x1300px
Yes, I really like it. One of its strong points is the atmosphere that makes the chapters fun to read.
>>
How far is the English physical release behind the translated chapters online?
>>
>>155242221
Didn't they explain it in the chapter? If I remember correctly it was because the witch was descended from babylonian whores whose job was to give birth to powerful warriors, that coupled with magic made her seem more motherly.
>>
>>155242826
Ah, you're right, I had forgot about that part.
>>
next chapter fucking never

the adaptation has been pretty comfy so far, curious to see where they'll take the story in ep3 this fall because I don't remember any of this from the manga itself
>>
>>155241919
I've been buying the volumes, but I'm behind.
I enjoy it quite a bit, and will be cosplaying it later this year.
>>
>>155243443
Who will you cosplay as?
>>
>>155243443
nobody will recognize unless you do elias
>>
>Somali to Mori no Kami-sama
>Gisele Alain
>Totsukuni no Shoujo
>Majo no Shinzou
>>
>>155241919
The art is great. But it makes me wonder whether I'm the autist for not being able to make sense of anything that goes on or whether the author is an autist for making it incomprehensible.
>>
>>155243574
I would say neither but what sort of things aren't aren't you getting?
>>
>>155243574
it is not very progressive
>>
>>155241919
Yep, i like this shit.

And it seems its finally having something resembling a plot.
>>
>>155243555
Some girls like their monsters lovers, it seems.
>>
>>155243574
It is pretty simple. Elias is a naive kid eldritch abomination, Chise is a dead girl living her last days, and Wandering Jew did nothing wrong.
>>
>>155243969
Ellias is either a magical creature that just got turned "humanish" or a human that got cursed into becoming a magical creature a loooong time ago.

Probably the first.

JewBoy a best.
>>
>>155244008
Elias' case is like some lovecraftian horror tried to become a human, but it didn't turn out as moe as Nyaruko-san.
>>
I do wonder why elias always wears that red face cover when he can just shapeshift at will.
Also is he a spriggan or not?
>>
>>155243628
I just remember being 5 chapters in and not know where in the world the plot was. If it even existed.
>>
>>155244419
you gotta get to like chapter 16 before the plot even starts to take form, once your up to date with all of the most recent chapters though the plot is beginning to thicken
>>
>>155244476
My attention span is too weak.
>>
>>155244341
Sometimes, you just don't want to pretty up for people and just go in your jersey.
>>
>>155241919
I tried to read the raws but they weren't very good quality. Give me nice scans please
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.