[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you know you cried at this part.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: asami2.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
asami2.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
Admit it, you know you cried at this part.
>>
>>155241536
no
>>
>>155241536
author of this series passed away recently, rip
>>
Belongs in the trash.
>>
>girl is not in the harem for once
>nooo she's trash
lol....
>>
>>155242985
These fucking self inserting motherfuckers... they are pretty sad...
>>
>>155241536
I didn't cry but this was a pretty strong moment. I saw several posters mentioned in the memorial threads that nobody reads HotD for the plot but it's the plot that made me stick with it despite the shallow fanservice.
>>
Is this Active Raid?
>>
>>155242985
Why do people self insert? Can they not be attracted to a character if the MC isn't her love interest or something?
>>
>>155242985
>>155245072
>....
Go back to whatever shithole you came from, faggots.
>>
>>155241536
The worst being the fatty's "friends" being annoyed by the fact that he's depressed, and trying to make him feel bad about it.
>>
what exactly happened? she's saluting while crying and gonna get groped?
>>
>>155245838
No one cares about the fat fuck who is a massive hypocrite since only he was allowed to threaten their homeroom teacher while Roach isn't allowed too even though Roach has way more justification to want to kill their homeroom teacher.

Also, you're forgetting how the fat fuck was shooting his gun in the direction of the nurses's tits and thought it was funny how his bullet nearly grazed the nurse's tits.
>>
>>155246071
Been a while, hope my memory is accurate

The main group starts living out of a mall filled with other survivors. Only real law enforcement is the female cop who I believe is the equivalent of a deputy or someting. Either way nobody respects her authority. The group does hit it off with some of the mall residents and Fatty gets closer to the policewoman.

They need to make a drug run to a nearby pharmacy but because the group is composed of a bunch of morons they bring too many people and wind up triggering the horde.

Long story short Policewoman sacrifices herself and is left behind while the zombies close in. Fatty mercy kills her so she won't turn into one of "them". OP posts the last time policewoman smiles right before she dies.

>>155246172
>threaten their homeroom teacher
This before or after homeroom teacher compromises Roach's families land? Either way I'm agreeing that of all the characters to have a specific hate boner against that guy it was her. Didn't he hold her back a grade because he bullshit some paperwork on account of her family belonging to a rival political party?
>>
>>155241536
I was glad to see her go. She'd have completely fucked up the group's chemistry.
>>
>>155246172
To be fair, fatty only threatened the teacher because it didn't look like he was going to let the busty nurse go otherwise.

>>155246814
Her dad was a cop and was apparently making trouble for the teacher's family who was in politics or something. The teacher then held Rei back a grade to punish the dad.
>>
>>155241536
Actually, I was simply pissed off. Pure anger, no sadness.
>>
>>155241536
Nope.

The author did a terrible job of making me care at all about her, or even making me think she might be permanent.

I did went; "This is kind of stupid", but that's it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.