[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1852.jpg (17KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
17KB, 284x177px
Where did it go wrong?
>>
Continuing when it already had a pretty good ending. There was no reason to drag it along after Kubos defeat, that ending was perfect.
>>
>>155241248
Why many people use this pic as their profile picture.
i always saw it on youtube facebook anime commu etc.
>>
>>155241289
Do you mean Aizen? If it weren't for Ichigo being unable to see his ghost friends again, then yes, I'd say that would have been a pretty good ending.
>>
Chapter 1
>>
>>155241506
you forgot to post the pic !
>>
File: image.png (855KB, 1147x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
855KB, 1147x742px
Hueco Mundo. Kubo tried to make "Soul Society, but with Hollows" and ended up falling flat on his face.
>>
>>155244054
Yep, Mexico was a mistake.
>>
>>155241248

>Where did it go wrong?

Hueco Mundo arc and it never recovered after.
>>
>>155241248
when new characters were being introduced at the rate of 3 a minute
So, pretty early really.
>>
>>155241506
It's cool and edgy.
>>
>>155242014
The bittersweetness of it was what made it good. Also ironically it would have had much more closure. Ichigo would have finally relinquished his powers, his adventures would be over and any hope of reviving the mangas corpse would have been impossible. Of course, as it turned out Kubo just pulled a new power out of his ass and that started the incredible domino chain of absolutely irredeemable asspulls.
>>
It had a fun dragon ball like progression where the MC was a runt with potential, and his side characters were also noticed an unique. There was a sense of progression, until the end of the arrancar arc.Hell, you could argue until the end of the rukia arc. Then it became all about ichigo with shitty plots and generic bad guys. Gone was the tension regarding his mom;s death or the side characters problems.
>>
Should have really ended with Aizen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.