[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to feed Griffith sama my sweets!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: p..jpg (416KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p..jpg
416KB, 1120x1600px
I want to feed Griffith sama my sweets!
>>
>>155235829
Rickert was expecting an explanation. He knew that a "yeah sorry" could have been a bit too much to ask, but at the very least he wanted an explanation and a slight sense of regret from griffisu and when he saw the utter disrespect that griffith had for the ones he had sacrificated rickert didn't hesitate to bitchslap him hard.

Also it served pretty well to utterly destroy the sense of invincibility and untouchability that griffith and everyone (included the readers) though he had
>>
Is Rikert going to join Guts new crew?
>>
>>155235654
I want to kiss Guts and show him all my love.
>>
>>155236104
he did, or at least you can assume that based off his lack of reaction and desire for revenge
>>
>>155236195
Not to mention that he can bend space around him and is a fucking God Hand member.
>>
>>155236253
Does he still have God Hand powers, though? I mean when he's not in Femto form.
>>
>>155236471
Yes, when the Kushan tried to kill him he changed the law of casualty and ended up reflecting the arrows
>>
>>155236195
Bullshit

He sent assassins afterwards, of course someone like griffith wouldn't let his pride being hurt slide

He certainly didn't see that coming because, in his arrogance he though rickbert would still follow him and everyone would willingly love him
>>
>>155236253
Not in front of the mortals he is trying to charm and convince of him being a messiah
>>
>>155235654
Are you gay?
>>
>>155236954
>He sent assassins afterwards
it was implied that Locus sent them, not Griffith
>>
>>155239273
>implying lovus would act without the consent of griffith
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.