[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1194.png (464KB, 821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.png
464KB, 821x1200px
Magi is an incredible manga. I am happy that there is a shonen manga so atypical. It's a masterpiece. People used to only read manga for kids as generic shonen will never appreciate Magi. I think it's the best shonen manga of the story along with Fullmetal Alchemist. I repeat, it is not a manga for everyone, but its quality is indisputable.
>>
After the timeskip it became generic shonen n#25475
>>
>>155222069
Yeah, FMA is what I thought when it begun, but it grew into its own identity.

>>155222630
So much powerlevel supermagis around, like wow.
>>
>>155222069
>Magi was an incredible manga.
Fixed.
>>
>>155222630
>generic shonen
>doesn't even have much fight scenes
>>
>>155222630
there's only been one (1) real fight since the time skip
>>
Why do I get the impression this is bait?

Well, I used to think the same but Ohtaka made a lot of questionable decisions lately. It feels like it was rushed post-timeskip.
>>
>>155223653
The word "masterpiece", probably. Nobody knows when to use it.

But no, not every different opinion is bait.
>>
>>155223653
Because of OP's 1st grade sentence structure and complete lack of actual arguments?
>>
>>155222069
>It's a masterpiece.
I think that's a bit of an overestimation given the overall quality of Magi. It has problems that FMA didn't have regarding character focus and writing. I'd rather put stuff like HxH or Birdmen in the masterpiece category for Shonen than Magi.

Truthfully, ever since Sinbad took the main antagonist role the story has been uninteresting. I did briefly enjoy the war of economics between Alibaba and Sinbad, as well as seeing the consequences of the Kou uprising, but Ohtaka didn't have the chops to make that the main conflict and now we have the quest for godhood.

And I'm still disappointed with how underdeveloped Alibaba is as a character. He's supposed to be a king-candidate but he has no household and Aladdin outpaces him at every step. He's only stayed relevant because Aladdin helps him out all the time barring his jaunt through space.
>>
>>155222069
>Magi is an incredible manga
stopped reading right here lad
>>
she should jusr remake Magi from the ts onwards, it's clear she didn't like how things turned out so decided to rush it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.