[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales of Zestiria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 44

File: tumblr_ompr5jZVQP1w7u2h3o1_1280.jpg (541KB, 1280x1895px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ompr5jZVQP1w7u2h3o1_1280.jpg
541KB, 1280x1895px
Do we really have to wait a whole month for the final episode? Christ, why can't ufotable ever get their shit together? They even did a split cour so they could prevent stuff like this.
>>
Apparently it's because of scheduling from the TV station.
>>
>>155200130
Zestiria is low priority for them, they've been shifting resources to Touken Ranbu for a while already.
>>
>>155200329

That makes sense. That one's basically Kancolle for girls, right?
>>
So if Sorey fucked Alisha while she's armatized with Mikleo, how gay would that be?
>>
>>155201093
>implying
He doesn't need Alisha to be there to fuck his waifu unless she's taking pictures
>>
>>155202048
Alisha doesn't have time for that, she got her own waifu to fuck.
>>
What's the chances the hiatus is because they're redoing the finale to better meet fan expectations? What if they're going full blown fujo?
>>
>>155202656
>What if they're going full blown fujo?
You mean like the source material did?

Nah, it's just scheduling conflict or they just didn't give a damn about getting it out on time, as if the rest of this anime wasn't enough indication.
>>
>They don't even realize the romantic implications.

Their relationship is so pure and platonic.
>>
>>155202996
>pure
They do lewd things without knowing it's lewd because they were raised without human norms. Mikleo probably jerks Sorey off every morning in a 'pure and in a platonic way' to get rid of his wood.
>>
So we can all agree that the only good thing about this show was this ED, right?

WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>155200422
Yeah, it's a browser game and its gameplay is very similar.
>>
>>155203272

And if they view such a thing as a perfectly normal act between good friends it still means they aren't romantically interested in each other.
>>
>>155204196
No, it just means they're really clueless.

Also for the record Sorey already finds Mikleo attractive and he's not interested in women, doesn't get more 'fag' than that
>>
>>155204256

Yet Sorey has enough sense to know it's inappropriate to enter a girl's room without knocking. So he's not entirely clueless.

Why do people always have to corrupt Sorey and Mikleo's true brotherly love with their lewd thoughts?
>>
>>155204799
Then going by that logic wouldn't that mean that Sorey is aware that he's attracted to Mikleo and isn't interested in girls not because of ignorance but because he's genuinely not interested?
>>
>>155204799
>Yet Sorey has enough sense to know it's inappropriate to enter a girl's room without knocking. So he's not entirely clueless.
That's Game Sorey, we're talking about Anime Sorey, and an anime-only scene where Sorey and Mikleo share icecream mouth to mouth casually.

You said it means their relationship was platonic, I argued that they were raised by different standards and it doesn't really mean shit either way.

>Why do people always have to corrupt Sorey and Mikleo's true brotherly love
Because you're delusional to think it's 'brotherly' in the first place. They are childhood friends, never labeled as brothers ingame. Mikleo is widely considered Zestiria's heroine and Sorey's love interest in nipland.
>>
>>155205679
>share icecream mouth to mouth casually

how fucking autistic can you be, so fucking what? me and pretty much everybody I know all share stuff like that and it's completely normal, I really don't understand the "undirict kissu!" meme
>>
>>155206005
Can you read? Nobody said shit about an indirect kissu. Also nobody gives a shit what you do or don't do. We're talking about a written story here.
>>
>>155205679
Didn't Tales of Asteria also point out that Sorey and Mikleo were dating and neither of them denied it? Then again, Asteria Sorey is based off of game Sorey.
>>
>>155205679
>You said it means their relationship was platonic, I argued that they were raised by different standards and it doesn't really mean shit either way.

The important thing is that the two in question assigned no romantic value to the act. That they did it so casually proves there's nothing more to it. If there was an attraction between them then there'd be blushing and hesitation and all that jazz. Because if you're heart doesn't go doki doki in those situations with some one you supposedly have the hots for it means you don't actually have the hots for them.

And if we're just talking anime Sorey, you can't ignore all the ship teasing they added with Alisha.
>>
>>155206243
Read what? You basically said that Anime Sorey is fucking gay because he shares icecream mouth to mouth casually and has no clue of regular sexual norms or whatever the fuck
>>
>>155203272
That's fucking hot. Doujin WHEN?
>>
>>155206362
>And if we're just talking anime Sorey, you can't ignore all the ship teasing they added with Alisha
Actually you can because anime Sorey barely talks to her. And their interactions have based on her needing his help, to the point that we don't know jack shit about anime Sorey.
>>
>>155206362
>The important thing is that the two in question assigned no romantic value to the act. That they did it so casually proves there's nothing more to it. If there was an attraction between them then there'd be blushing and hesitation and all that jazz. Because if you're heart doesn't go doki doki in those situations with some one you supposedly have the hots for it means you don't actually have the hots for them.
Isn't that also true for a couple that's been in a relationship for a while? They'd have a certain level of comfort with one another so they don't go Doki Doki every time they're intimate?
>>
>>155201093
I find it funny how they threw alishafags a bone by giving her the ability to armatize. It's not canon and won't be acknowledged in any of the games where it matters, but good for you.
>>
>>155206631
I find it more pathetic really. They'd essentially need fanfic where their waifu is a Mary Sue just to like her.
>>
File: 1464189901107.jpg (523KB, 1000x4820px) Image search: [Google]
1464189901107.jpg
523KB, 1000x4820px
>>155206365
>Read what?
You clearly didn't read shit. I said Sorey/Mikleo sharing icecream casually doesn't mean shit either way. It's just how they were raised and demonstrative of how close they are. Now that I've said that, you can't

>>155206362
See above. The act only implies the intimacy of their relationship and it's not in character for Sorey or Mikleo to blush violently over such an act when they've known eachother their entire lives. For the record, married couples don't go 'uwaa' when they share stuff.

It is not conclusive of anything so we can drop the conversation.

>And if we're just talking anime Sorey, you can't ignore all the ship teasing they added with Alisha.
It's there and just like in the game, it's top tier b8. Only difference is that Ufo wanted to pander to everyone so threw them some OOC moments at the end of first cour.

Everything after that has been nothing, and if they keep the ending from the game, it will still be nothing.
>>
>>155206333
No, but there is a scene in Asteria where Stan says they're more like brothers than friends. He calls Mikleo the younger brother and Sorey the older brother and Mikleo gets mad accusing Stan of deciding that by height. Stan goes silent to confirm Mikleo's suspicions, then Mikleo's about to say Sorey should be the younger brother, but changes his mind when he remembers what Sorey said to Tear about Van.
>>
>>155206615
>Isn't that also true for a couple that's been in a relationship for a while? They'd have a certain level of comfort with one another so they don't go Doki Doki every time they're intimate?

>>155206903
>For the record, married couples don't go 'uwaa' when they share stuff.

Might not be as intense as it was initially, but there's still always something. Otherwise it means all the passion is gone from the relationship.

Besides, those are adults. Sorey and Mikleo are still teenagers who wouldn't have that sort of emotional maturity.

>when they've known eachother their entire lives

You do bring up an excellent point, though. Ever hear of the Westermark effect? Kids raised together from a young age develop an aversion to seeing each other as potential mates.
>>
>>155206333
Yes. It's a preview for some event or something, but Sorey and Mikleo are walking together as night and someone asks, as a joke, if they're on a date and they don't deny it.
>>
>>155207330
Actually I was taking about the recent event.
>>
File: 23023029323.jpg (109KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
23023029323.jpg
109KB, 675x1200px
>>155207455
>Might not be as intense as it was initially, but there's still always something.
Says who? Every couple is different.

>Sorey and Mikleo are still teenagers who wouldn't have that sort of emotional maturity.
Yet everything about their relationship implies they do. Even the butchered the anime version. This isn't really an argument anyway because I already stated how I felt about it.

>>155207476
Probably talking about pic-related.

>???: This late at night, are you on a date?

Neither of them deny it.
>>
>>155207455
>Might not be as intense as it was initially, but there's still always something. Otherwise it means all the passion is gone from the relationship.
Couples can have passion without over reacting every time they touch or are in close proximity to their significant other.
>Besides, those are adults. Sorey and Mikleo are still teenagers who wouldn't have that sort of emotional maturity.
They're teenagers who weren't raised like normal teenagers who have spent their whole lives together, who see each other every single day, and are implied to live together. They actually have more in common with an older couples.

>You do bring up an excellent point, though. Ever hear of the Westermark effect? Kids raised together from a young age develop an aversion to seeing each other as potential mates.
Which if it was the case here, then Sorey wouldn't find Mikleo attractive. Besides that the Westermark effect doesn't effect everyone, and there's been multiple studies over the years which prove the whole theory to be invalid.
>>
>>155207839
>and are implied to live together

Except they clearly live in different houses?

>then Sorey wouldn't find Mikleo attractive

One can make an objective observation regarding the attractiveness of some one with the same sex without being gay. Only immature kids who believe cooties are a thing think that.
>>
>>155207964
>Except they clearly live in different houses?
Mikleo was just staying there for that night because of Alisha, however all media for the anime shows that they live and sleep in Sorey's house.

>One can make an objective observation regarding the attractiveness of some one with the same sex without being gay. Only immature kids who believe cooties are a thing think that.
Except Mikleo is the only one that Sorey recognizes as attractive, and will actively stare at Mikleo because he finds him attractive. That's not the behavior of a guy that's straight.
>>
>>155207500
>>155207606
Oh that, yeah it's Zelos saying that line. Sorey and Mikleo were talking about the upcoming final battle and protecting their dream when Zelos interrupts with that line and the rest of the party immediately follows up that it's not their dream alone, it's everyone's dream. Sorey doesn't get a line in until they finish, he replies that they're right.
>>
>>155208355
Oh I see, thanks for more context
>>
>>155208355
If either of them wanted to, they could have interrupted and said that it wasn't a date.
>>
>>155208355
>Zelos asks if they're on a date
>at the end of the scene Sorey says they're all right
HMMM
>>
>>155208436
They knew Zelos was joking, but go ahead and interpret it like >>155208476
>>
File: main_vis.jpg (185KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
main_vis.jpg
185KB, 800x533px
Speaking of Merchandise, that reminds me. Mikleo is getting some pumps designed around his character, while Sorey gets sneakers.

http://www.super-groupies.com/feature/detail.php?id=380&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20170329tales

Nips will never cease to amuse me
>>
>>155208867
Is there a deeper meaning behind the shoe choices
>>
>>155207964
>One can make an objective observation regarding the attractiveness of some one with the same sex without being gay.
This would be legit if it wasn't canon that Sorey has no romantic or sexual attraction to females.

>>155209044
Husband and waifu probably
>>
I get upset when people won't admit Sorey and Mikleo are gay because deep down I don't actually think they're gay either so I must crush any who dare stir up those doubts. They're not allowed to think whatever they want because it makes me feel bad.
>>
File: alisha.png (655KB, 1190x1190px) Image search: [Google]
alisha.png
655KB, 1190x1190px
I love Alisha!
>>
>>155209254

That hat is dumb, though.
>>
>>155209301
Okay but I still love her!
>>
>Sorey is confirmed not into females ingame and by scriptwriter
>Rejects Alisha and laughs at the thought of being with Rose
>Mikleo is a satellite character made solely to compliment Sorey like most Tales heroines
>Staple last night before final battle scene is Sorey/Mikleo
>Sorey spends eternity with Mikleo after reuniting with him (and ONLY him) at the end of the game

Literally nobody can argue against this. If this isn't 'canon', then absolutely nothing else in this game. The fujos won.
>>
>>155209640

If their victory is so assured, then why do they throw a hissy fit every time some one has a different interpretation?
>>
>>155210579
>some one has a different interpretation?
I guess because that interpretation is factually wrong?

For example, saying that 'Sorey is in love with Alisha/Rose' is wrong. There's no way around that. That isn't an interpretation, that's just someone being retarded. It's like saying 'Dezel can see'.
>>
>>155210579
I guess because there are many people crying no homo, doesn't help that Alishafags and anti-incestfags (who are fucking idiots) tend to bomb their inboxes anonymously because they demand that the fujos stop shipping Sorey x Mikleo because "Alisha's obviously the main love interest", or "its gross and wrong because they're brothers". So they kinda want everyone to know that it's canon just so that those two groups will get BTFO'd for good and finally GTFO.
>>
File: dick tickle.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dick tickle.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>155203272
Still waiting on tickle scene.
>>
>>155210826
I love how Sorey/Mikleo being incest is a common argument against it, as if Tear's title in Abyss after she trains Luke wasn't called 'Big Sister Tear' and she's 100% his love interest. Or just the fact that siblings can still fuck eachother. All they do is make Sorey a degenerate by implying he wants to fuck his 'brother'.
>>
>>155210826
>anti-incestfags
wut? I will take a wild guess and said they think Sorey and Mikleo are brother because they were raised together?
>>
File: xilliashoes.jpg (565KB, 1126x751px) Image search: [Google]
xilliashoes.jpg
565KB, 1126x751px
>>155208867
>you will never have tiny nip feet
I want to order from them so bad but I have trouble finding shoes that fit me even at American stores. I am absolutely in love with Jude's shoes but can't bring myself to try and order anyway.
>>
>>155211036
This is a hilarious argument to me since I´m a degenerated fuck who ship actual blood related siblings all the time.
>>
>>155211040
Yup and hilariously the people who tend to do it have never even played the game. Some one just told them that Sorey and Mikleo are childhood friends raised together so therefore it's incest and that triggers them.
>>
>>155210744
>I guess because that interpretation is factually wrong?

Hahahahahahaha. Sorry, it's just hilarious because fujos have been shipping straight characters together for decades despite it being "factually inaccurate." Now that it's some one else doing it they flip their shit.
>>
>>155211189
The reason because incest it´s a taboo is because it result in retarded inbreed babies. Two non blood related persons of the same sex can´t reproduce at all.
People who use the "it´s incest!" argument are always insecure shits that know the relationship they are against, even if platonic, is stronger than the one they like.
>>
File: 60184010_p16_master1200.jpg (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
60184010_p16_master1200.jpg
196KB, 800x600px
>>155211233
Well that's true. But most fujos won't argue against canon when they ship two straight guys together. They just want to see cute dudes fuck. Compare it to people who sincerely believe Alisha is Sorey's love interest and that he's somehow not a faggot when he sleeps in the same bed with a pretty fuccboi
>>
>>155212013
Incest is absolutely disgusting unless it's brother/brother or sister/sister. No exceptions.
>>
>>155210917

You will be waiting forever, my friend. Even with Sorey being a big damn hero the show will still pivot back to Rose and Alisha and no one else. The Seraphs are basically color-coded autonomous power-ups. Also the anime is serious business, hardly any levity allowed so that the "epic story" doesn't get derailed by the things people actually liked the game for.
>>
>>155212972
>the things people actually liked the game for.
So everything that wasn't the combat, story, or Rose? I'm glad the anime dropped the Rose is always right that seemed to saturate every cutscene when she came along.
>>
>>155211189

Fujos don't go out and harass people for liking a het ship for the most part, though. They know that they're delusional from the get-go no matter how much the author teases them. The people who get upset over Fujos having a small, minor victory in Zesty are butthurt and insecure to the max. Let them have their fun, it doesn't hurt anyone. Sorey not being interested in girls means I can ship all the girls with whoever I want, which is much better than them orbiting his bland ass.
>>
File: Fujoshi in her natural habitat.jpg (115KB, 599x676px) Image search: [Google]
Fujoshi in her natural habitat.jpg
115KB, 599x676px
>>155213130
I think those people believe that fujos=otaku in vocality and presence within fandoms. Sure the western ones are loud, and japs tend to produce enough art to overstock an entire art museum, but they're otherwise harmless and are a guaranteed customer if given the slightest pandering.
>>
>>155213109
They dropped that so they could do that for Alisha instead.

>>155213130
This. I don't understand why an Alisha/Rosefag would ship them with Sorey in the first place. They don't even have good chemistry to justify it, but people have the most bottom of standards when it comes to boy/girl interactions nowadays.

Zestiria is just a small victory for fujos, and only an implicit one made out of process of elimination and using multiple skits ingame. Bamco will probably never try to homo the main hero again after Zestiria's bad rep.
>>
File: Zaveid.png (548KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Zaveid.png
548KB, 768x432px
Why is Zaveid much more compelling as a character in the prequel? Zestiria did very little to make him seem more decent.
>>
>>155203283
No, it was OP 2 and White Light
>>
File: from Tales of the Abyss.png (326KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
from Tales of the Abyss.png
326KB, 500x316px
>>155213486
>Bamco will probably never try to homo the main hero again after Zestiria's bad rep.
The bad rep came from Baba waifu-ing Rose's VA and how he dragged production though the mud over it. There's also the factor of popping out a game every year giving less development time for something well done and original.

I want to say the fujoshi pandering began to build strength around Symphonia with Lloyd and Zelos. It's not explicit by any means, but it's very, very easy to take away from. It was, in my opinion, at its finest with Vesperia because while Yuri does take a physical interest in Judith, he doesn't commit to anyone. They know their audience, and being subtle is a strong point that makes it work without alienating people who aren't into that culture.

I think in the future it wont be discarded so much as balanced out to keep those fujo bucks pumping.
>>
>>155213789
Can someone give me a rundown of this whole shitstorm? I'm a little uninformed on the whole situation with Zestiria and Baba?
>>
>>155213598
I guess the devs liked him enough to expand on him. Too bad they couldn't do that with everyone else in Zestiria.

>>155213789
Yeah, I think Vesperia did it best too.

I wasn't really referring to Bamco not doing fujobait anymore, I think they will always continue to do that as it is incredibly profitable and will always be. Rather they won't make another homo pair as close to canon as Sorey/Mikleo was. I think they're experimenting alot lately by making boy heroines like Mikleo/Laphicet, but I don't think we'll get another Sorey/Mikleo anytime soon. They might go back to male/female trend with the next gam.
>>
>>155212159
Or son topping father. Amen.
>>
>>155213934

It's been discussed to death but basically Baba inserted Rose into the game for some reason (it's know he liked her VA, but there's no official word as to why Rose is a thing) and the game bent over backwards to make her right about everything. It's all based on circumstantial evidence such as Edna's VA remarking that they had to go back in to record tons of new lines 3 months after they had finished previously, the story being very solid up to the point where Rose joins then going to absolute shit, the way Rose was treated as a Mary Sue despite all her flaws, etc. Mostly people were pissed that the game was shit (more than just story - a lot of technical issues were present too) and Baba didn't own up to it. He was the Producer and he tried to blame the dev team and sent Rose's VA out to apologize while he hid.

Rose was absolute shit in the game, but the rest of the cast wasn't much better. Zesty failed to live up to all the hype it generated and Rose was the most glaring problem because of how obnoxious she was and how much Baba pushed her to fans.
>>
File: 50128945_p0.jpg (761KB, 904x1256px) Image search: [Google]
50128945_p0.jpg
761KB, 904x1256px
>>155214000
>They might go back to male/female trend with the next gam.
Just hope it wont be as ham fisted as Graces. Asbel took about absolutely no romantic interest in Cheria at all in the main game. Then f.riendship happened and suddenly romantic main plot.

>>155213934
I want to say it was most apparent when Rose's VA sent out an apology on the behalf of her role and how it affected the game. Can't read moon runes though.

It was first started when Alisha was advertised to be the main girl. Promo art and the Episode 0 had her there the entire time. She came off as, if you're familiar, a lot like Estelle to Yuri. Potential love interest but more like a best friend type who would always be there. But Alisha just got deleted out of everything and suddenly Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose, did I mention how perfect and pure Rose is?

Rose has no malevolence, Rose is pure, Rose can armitize, Rose can't hurt Sorey they way Alisha did.

As for >>155214806 the original VA for Lailah died during production time, so she had to be replaced. Dragging the title down even more.
>>
>>155208867
>>155209112
Fujos can get really autistic about seme/uke divisions though. I read they were angry when Sorey played to be a girl on episode 2 preview because he's the man
>>
>>155214954
Pretty much. Majority of nips Zestiria fujos are Sorey/Mikleo, but Mikleo/Sorey isn't exactly a minority. They get pretty autistic about who tops. The answer being obviously neither because 2pure
>>
>>155214883

Lailah's VA died after the game had been released. It was the last work I could hear her cute and pleasant voice in. She wasn't around for anything else (notably, the anime).
>>
>>155214883
Why is Alisha so cute?
>>
>>155214954
>Fujos can get really autistic about seme/uke divisions though
>fan artist
>posts mini rant about how she didn't like how people tagged her work
>maximum butthurt over the order of the names
This was from a Korean at that. Lost a good deal of respect for her after that because her work really wasn't bad.

>>155215031
My bad. I thought the prolonged production was at the same time as her pneumonia.
>>
File: IMG_9949.jpg (243KB, 889x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9949.jpg
243KB, 889x347px
Reminder that Berseria has a better cast and story compared to Zestiria.
>>
>>155215280
You say this like it's a difficult feat.
>>
File: Every man's dream.jpg (45KB, 320x419px) Image search: [Google]
Every man's dream.jpg
45KB, 320x419px
>>155215280
I thought we all agreed on this and that every man's dream is to have secret hideouts and tunnels.
>>
File: IMG_9072.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9072.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
>>155215341

Or fluffy squirrels to pet.
>>
>>155215341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al-889M7_CQ
>>
File: Kimono Velvet.png (142KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kimono Velvet.png
142KB, 640x960px
> See this,
What do?
>>
>>155218323
Kurau her.
>>
>>155200130
Who's the staff that caused this much shit to happen with the anime?
>>
>>155218323
where did you find this?
Are there more of this?
>>
>>155218458
Some unnamed Ufotable head
>>
File: 56346188_p0.png (925KB, 900x1191px) Image search: [Google]
56346188_p0.png
925KB, 900x1191px
>>155218323
Ask her where Magilou or Eizen is.
>>
>>155215031
>>155214883
>>155215127

Matsuki voiced that slut in Shimoneta like a year after her work in Zestiria.
>>
>>155218765
Don't remind me, that was her last work before she went to the hospital hoping to get better and get hitched.
>>
File: Wait, she doesn't drink.png (393KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, she doesn't drink.png
393KB, 640x960px
>>155218541
> Velvet doesn't drink because she's under-aged.
>>
>>155214883
>It was first started when Alisha was advertised to be the main girl. Promo art and the Episode 0 had her there the entire time.
That's not true. Alisha was shown in less and less Promo art as the seraphim were introduced. And the only thing that Alishafags had to claim that she was there all the time was a very early trailer, which if you know anything about trailers have a habit of not resembling the final product. Even in the OAD Sorey makes it clear that he was going to leave Elysia regardless of whether or not he met Alisha that day.

Most people with half a brain cell realized that Alisha wasn't going to follow Sorey to Rolance. In fact it's after they introduced Sergei that it became obvious that Alisha wasn't going to stick around.

As for Rose there's nothing to indicate that the character wasn't always there.
>in before voice actors
Only proves that Rose's voice actor was chosen last
>b-but the ost
It's not uncommon for party members to not have a personal theme.

>b-but the plot holes
Only indicate that there was a late re-write not that a character was added. Alternatively Rose has way too many assets to be a last minute character.
>>
>>155214883
>Just hope it wont be as ham fisted as Graces. Asbel took about absolutely no romantic interest in Cheria at all in the main game.

You obviously weren't paying attention, then. There were plenty of hints, it's just that Asbel was preoccupied with saving the world at the time. In L&L when that's over and his mom has him considering marriage, he can't help but compare all the candidates to a certain girl he knows...

>>155218541

Tales of Link smartphone game.
>>
>>155221436
>LOOK AT ME I'M SO SMART I HAVE PERFECT HINDSIGHT, EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T SEE IT IS A RETARD
Fuck off faggot, there was no one at all who saw it coming, not even you. You probably weren't even there when it happened.
How about the plethora of sources that cited Alisha as the heroine, her being the first to get a figure and being pushed hard by marketing?
Rose's VA being revealed a full year after the other ones were really is a huge indicator for production issues as well as other VA's saying they had to retake lines.
She ended up basically the second protagonist, it would be retarded for her to not have a theme.
And did you forget that Rose's model is practically a reskinned Alisha up to the point that they share every outfit?
>>
>>155221531
I paid plenty of attention. Cheria was just tsundere the entire game because childhood tsundere friend was her entire character and little else. Asbel was just retarded. Saving the world didn't stop the other Tales protags. He was clueless about everything. In a skit he didn't even know why he wore that stupid outfit.

>>155221436
>That's not true. Alisha was shown in less and less Promo art as the seraphim were introduced.
Less and less does not mean completely gone at the start. Wish I could find those death threats sent to Baba. I only heard of them, but don't recall any solid evidence.
>>
>>155221624
>Alishafag gets upset that his conspiracy theory was debunked
Alisha was actually only cited as the heroine in one source not many, and those were third parties.

Not saying that I saw coming just that the hints were there that Alisha wasn't going to be sticking around. Alisha was pushed to get waifufags to give Jewco their money,
Also let me repeat myself:
>in before voice actors
Only proves that Rose's voice actor was chosen last .

last
>b-but the ost
It's not uncommon for party members to not have a personal theme. Tear didn't have her own theme either

The models for Alisha and Rose actually aren't the same, Rose's model has bigger tits and ass. Also this point also doesn't hold water when you remember that Zaveid and Dezel share the same model. Dies that mean that Zaveid was made last minute?
>>
File: anime promo art.jpg (2MB, 2956x4103px) Image search: [Google]
anime promo art.jpg
2MB, 2956x4103px
>>155222007
>Dies that mean that Zaveid was made last minute?
No it means the game was cheaply made.

>>155222007
>Alisha was pushed to get waifufags to give Jewco their money,
Looks like you came to an answer as to why fans of the series got so mad. Part of many, but still. When seeing the intro, those low quality garbage trailers, and character designs, hype was given to characters that became nobodies in the end.

Maltran came off as Legretta 2.0 and Sergei a lot like an ally to be on the enemy side. At the start. Come release, Maltran goes full retard off screen and Sergei just goes off screen. If the game was honest in promotion, it would be the main party at all times and Rose front and center.
>>
>>155222166
>Looks like you came to an answer as to why fans of the series got so mad.
I know and that was my point, the marketing was dishonest, but the tinfoil hat conspiracy theory pushed by Alishafags is a bunch of bullshit.

What Bamco is more likely to take out of this is that they shouldn't push unimportant female characters to get waifufag money. Which is probably why Eleanor and Magilou tend to take the back seat.
>>
>>155222007
>outed himself to be just pushing some retarded waifuwar agenda
>only MY arguments are valid
>it doesn't mean anything at all that Rose, a fucking MC, had her VA chosen only a year before release and gets no theme.
And if you knew anything about 3D you'd know that increasing tit size is a matter of selecting the polys and just pushing them out, a five minute job.
>>
>>155222473
>ignores the entire argument to try to look smart.
Okay
>>
>>155222580
Are you talking about yourself mate?
>>
>>155203283
velvet episodes were the only good thing
>>
File: 1471815313371.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471815313371.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>155214883
Alisha a best and a cute
>>
>>155223857
This.
>>
File: 49623106_p0.png (2MB, 1494x2000px) Image search: [Google]
49623106_p0.png
2MB, 1494x2000px
>>155224076
Not even my waifu but I just like her personality above all others. It's that sincerity without being frail that I enjoy. I see a lot of Estelle in her. The rich princess type that cares for the people but isn't annoying about it. Like Natalia. Her gushing about muh promise and muh kingdom grated on me.
>>
>>155225024
People can shit on Zestria characters but honestly? I find Abbys characters infinitely worst. Everybody minus maybe Guy is an unlikable asshole.
>>
>>155225241
>Everybody minus maybe Guy is an unlikable asshole.
I believe that was the point. Tear is a bit frigid but for back story related reasons, but she's also reasonably professional. Jade is just a canon dick, Anise is a child, Luke is a child, and Natalia is just plain annoying. Not sure how to label how she does it without just listing off the things she does. It's like she's whiny without complaining, moreso her persistence over the things she believes are important.
>>
>>155225557
>I believe that was the point.

Dude, don't even try that shit.
They were all unlikeable fucking assholes and the ever popular "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!" defense doesn't wash.
>>
>>155225589
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
I don't get that from any of them. Their world is full of horrible people and aside from Jade, they all had tough lives. It was something new without being everyone loves the MC 24/7. Luke has never been #1 in the character polls, thanks to Yuri, but he's still high up. Dunno about 2016 though. He's annoying, rude, selfish, and ignorant. But it's that freshness that makes him so appealing.
>>
>>155225781
I'm fine with both Luke and Guy, is the rest of the party I have problems with. For example Anise, she was presented as the typical loli that want bang the MC but when shit happened she dumped Luke like a hot potato. It would has bothered me as much if it was for the fact she totally supported Ion when he was as responsible as Luke(and both were jus manipulated)
>>
>>155226049
And Anise is also a petty child. Now I will say that her betrayal and treatment of Arietta was entirely wrong.
>>
>>155226049

Anise was only after his money. She didn't actually have feelings for him.
>>
>>155215280
Agreed, though Laphicet a shit.
>>
>>155225241
Guy is literally the worst Abyss character. He's a shitty friend, even if he's the first person to "forgive" Luke.
>>
>>155200130
really makes you think
>>
File: image.jpg (272KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 400x640px
As disappointing as Zestiria, both the game and the anime, was, can we all agree that Mikleo is a ray of sunshine within all that darkness? Sorey too, but mainly Mikleo.
>>
File: 49407113_p6.jpg (58KB, 555x693px) Image search: [Google]
49407113_p6.jpg
58KB, 555x693px
>>
>>155228521
Everybody is a shitty friend, plus he had reason to be angry.
>>
>>155225241
Shittiest taste in thread. Of course a Zestiria retard would hate developed and human characters
>>
>>155232582
No he didn't. Anyone who expected better from a spoiled and untrained child like Luke at the point of the game where they all turn on him is retarded. His reasons for "hating" Luke are misplaced and stupid too.
>>
>>155228447
And he still has more women than you.
>>
>>155206631
In Berseria, it's established that pretty much everyone can armatize.
You just need a willing/enslaved seraph and the necessary knowledge.
If you're shit at it, you'll die if you stay armatized too long.
Turns out pretty much everyone except Oscar and Artorius is shit.

By that logic, game Alisha could armatize, but would probably disintegrate a few seconds in, assuming she were actually given the opportunity.
>>
File: 1488575401787.png (969KB, 984x754px) Image search: [Google]
1488575401787.png
969KB, 984x754px
>>155228447
I hope you mean the original Laphi you fucker.
>>
>>155218323
>What do?
Save myself for best girl Mikleo of course.
>>
File: tumblr_omlet87jee1w7u2h3o1_1280.jpg (404KB, 1280x1895px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omlet87jee1w7u2h3o1_1280.jpg
404KB, 1280x1895px
>>155213130
>They know that they're delusional from the get-go no matter how much the author teases them.

So if we admit that we know it'll never happen that means we're free to post what we please?

Okay then. "I know this will never happen."
>>
File: 51157597_p0.jpg (59KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
51157597_p0.jpg
59KB, 576x1024px
>>
File: 51157597_p14.jpg (82KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
51157597_p14.jpg
82KB, 576x1024px
>>
>>155237608

That might have been cool (and more sensical), honestly. Only Sorey can armatize for as long as he wants - Rose and Alisha are on a timer for x seconds/minutes and need to wait before doing it again. Would have helped with the whole "armatize and fuck everything up regardless of type weaknesses" shit that went on. You can increase the time they stay armatized as they get stronger but they'll never be able to do it permanently. The only thing I could see standing in the way of it not working is your horrible ally AI in Zesty. A lot of times I just let Rose die, set the other Seraph to constantly run, and did everything myself.
>>
File: 51510035_p0.png (605KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
51510035_p0.png
605KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: 53311.jpg (125KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
53311.jpg
125KB, 1278x720px
>>155239004
Reminds me of Bleach threads and how strong the IchiRuki posting was. The delusion was the strongest I'd ever seen. Fujos know it'll never happen, but they think the imagery is nice and just soak themselves in it.

>twitter log
>88 images
>artist has several of these
>mfw
>>
Make a thread on /c/ if you want to dump your images, anon.
>>
File: choke.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
choke.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>Have to wait a month to see an ending to an anime I wasn't enthusiastic about

there better be a new game announcement at the end of this
>>
File: 51510035_p2.png (611KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
51510035_p2.png
611KB, 720x1280px
Would she stand a chance in a high school AU?
>>
File: 45628161_big_p1.png (619KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
45628161_big_p1.png
619KB, 700x700px
>>155239276
/c/ is nothing but cute girl image dumps with no discussion. /cm/ being the same but for boys. Mikleo fits into neither and I honestly don't know which board shipping dumps would be posted that are het aside from /a/.

Have an apology.
>>
File: 52284144_p1.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
52284144_p1.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>
File: 52284144_p6.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
52284144_p6.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>
>>155239793
For some reason, seeing Sorey with anyone other than Mikleo feels wrong. Like, I could care less about shipping, but this just feels wrong. A-am I becoming gay?
>>
File: (Locrian_Sergeant)_Tear.png (98KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
(Locrian_Sergeant)_Tear.png
98KB, 640x960px
>>155222007
>Tear didn't have her own theme either

You could call the grand fonic hym her theme. Not many heroines get in game vocal songs

god I love her
>>
File: tumblr_nqqidkuN2P1tyuin7o1_250.gif (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqqidkuN2P1tyuin7o1_250.gif
23KB, 250x250px
>>155240279

You don't need to be gay yourself to like a gay ship.
>>
>>155240350
I don't think a lot of characters in Abyss got their own theme anyway. I know there's Luke/Asch, Tear's hymn, and Van.
>>
File: 58663443_p15.jpg (713KB, 1377x2039px) Image search: [Google]
58663443_p15.jpg
713KB, 1377x2039px
>>
File: laphicet name.png (2MB, 1918x1079px) Image search: [Google]
laphicet name.png
2MB, 1918x1079px
>>155237970
>God makes his Velvet cry
>Punches him in the fucking teeth
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.