[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this anime to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 22

File: ssy.jpg (45KB, 670x437px) Image search: [Google]
ssy.jpg
45KB, 670x437px
Can someone explain this anime to me?
>>
>>155183635
People are shit. Supernatural shit amplifies this. An engineered society is made to counteract this. It doesn't work.
>>
Squeeler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>155183635
Don't trust rats
>>
>>155183635
Human is the bad guy all along, rats did nothing wrong, or at least if human don't fuck their shit up.
>>
Squeeler did everything wrong
>>
File: 1476871383113.jpg (221KB, 450x611px) Image search: [Google]
1476871383113.jpg
221KB, 450x611px
Espers got out of control, killed everything and everyone, became demons.

Society enacted safeguards to protect humanity, which also failed.
>>
The rats were the real humans the entire time

The dirty gooksubhuman espers are evil
>>
Oversimplifications: the thread
>>
>>155184562
They didn't fail, they were circumvented by an outside party.
>>
>Espers are bad

Yeah, no. Final stage of human evoloution where we become as Gods, Everything justifies that, even the extreme social engineering and enslavement of the inferior humans.
>>
>>155184708
They failed nevertheless. And that is still ignoring the Karma Demon, which spiraled out of control without any outside influence.
>>
>>155184747
All these problems were eventually solved by the humans.

Nah, it's not different than saying "oh no humans died in this natural society ALL HUMAN SOCIETY HAS FAILED".
>>
>>155184768
They were taken care of. And that's the beauty of this story. Yes, society recovered and both incidents were eventually taken care of.

But you have to realize the context here. There's a reason the book begins with (paraphrased) "I'm writing this so it hopefully never happens again". The demon and the child of Maria/Mamoru were taken care of, but the factors that allowed their kind and the problems they pose to occur still persist. The society in SSY is pretty damn elaborate but still unable to fully contain the problems it was designed against. It works in >99% of cases, but as the story shows, even one case that slips through has massive consequences.

And that's what I like about the story. The faults of human character that lead to the massacres in these books are equally present in humanty right now, but Cantus amplified them massively. They tried to control them as we do today, but have to be way more careful about it. A single crazy person with a gun can kill maybe a dozen people (give or take). But what the society in SSY considers a Devil has way more destructive potential, posing a threat to all of humanity.
>>
>>155184900
A human with a Gun is just a normal man with a minor weapon. A human with Cantus powers is that much closer to a God. There is no way around this difficult and dangerous society, you can't turn back progress in the vain hope of saving some lives. Yes it's miserable, yes it will cause a lot of suffering, but in the ending being reality warping near deific beings is far more important than preventing the occasional social upheaval.

You can't justify undoing that, the ultimate potential of being able to actually and directly warp reality around you is just too fantastic to ignore.
>>
>>155184969

I haven't watched the anime, but you're making seem like the espers are glass god cannons. Incredible power but no defense against it.
>>
>>155183635
On thumbnail it looks like Pride Rock.
>>
>>155185033
Essentially yes, it's why they engineered themselves to have a horrific physical revulsion to the very idea of killing other humans.
>>
Ugly people deserve to die
>>
>>155184969
An acceptable opinion. But that's the general problem we have: Being a reality-warping superhuman is probably really cool, but being one of thousands leads to the issue of humanity not being able to agree on what reality should look like. And that is just the rational side of thing and ignoring emotion and temperament.

Nobody is trying to undo that though. The scientists (which really should have been more elaborated upon) that engineered the SSY society explicitly didn't. On the contrary, they increased the gap of power between cantus users and the to-be-queerrats.

>>155185033
And you would be right. Watch it. It's great.
>>
>>155185090
>humanity not being able to agree on what reality should look like

Which can be dealt with through means of social consent. Nothing radical here, a single insane man could annihilate any sense of social order if he was the one "in charge" of the reality bending powers. This is why those Cantus based kingdoms failed.

It might take them many generations, and involve many set backs, but a cantus capable humanity is equipped and circumvent and solve problems and catastrophes that modern humanity might never be able to deal with. It opens up new avenues of not only survival but prosperity far beyond the scope of any technology. That just can't be ignored, now perhaps if there was an alternative and more functional way to structure a society with cantus users. Then this whole affair would be excessive.
>>
>>155185199
How well is that working for us? That's the whole point of the book/show. What they are trying is just a more extreme version of what we are trying and when it fails it fails all the more spectacularly. Their problems are not different from ours in quality, just in scope.

They might be able to solve problems like diseases more efficiently than we ever could, but they cannot deal with themselves, their most important challenge.

Social consent is not a means but an end. The difficult part is getting there. We're failing at that and so are they.

Sure, cantus would be great to have, no doubt about that, but it seems to me you are missing the point here. It is not some miraculous power that solves all our problems, even though it - as you said - could be. It is a stylistic method employed by the author to amplify the faults of human nature. It is in itself neither good nor bad, it magnifies what is already there.
>>
>>155183635
There's a reason humans are on top of the food chain
>>
>>155185316
>implying squealer isn't human
>>
>>155185340
That's what I mean
>>
>>155185316
Are we now? There's plenty of stuff that eats us like any other animal.
>>
>>155183635
>Don't trust not human.
>Gay is wrong.
>>
>>155185308
Social consents just fundamentally works, particularly when scaled down to small and small bodies of humans. Yes it has serious issues on the larger scale of things because it becomes increasingly hard for a large political body to really "agree" on anything. Yet on a small scale like in their village it would work fantastically. As shown by their general acceptance of the necessity of their sacrifices

My point is that the author doesn't really demonstrate that social constraints and egineering is "bad". Yes it has hiccups but they overcome it. It would have worked better if Cantus itself wasn't so unbelievably fantastic and powerful. However as it is, it's just too good to pass up.
>>
>>155185363
We drove 90% of animal species into extinction, the rest lives because we like how they look or because we enjoy torturing their entire species to put them into out hamburgers.
>>
>>155183635
People are shit and commies are evil
>>
>>155183635
The scientists should have wiped out the psychics for good, especially since they were almost extinct anyway. Instead, they saved the psychics and turned the regular people into The Island of Dr. Moreau because they were complete retards.

Also that not a single one of those bonobo brain motherfuckers understood self-sacrifice, the most human trait of all. Not a single one. That's all it would have taken to stop anybody who went berserk. One person willing to die to kill the other. In fact, it's how the crazy mole bitch got stopped in the end anyway.

So basically, blame the scientists who started it all. Then blame the psychics for being a bunch of ultra-selfish faggots.
>>
>>155183635
Like the plot, or the 2deep4u elements such as the basic theme and meaning?
>>
>>155185532
Explain to me the reason it flopped despite being a masterpiece.
>>
>>155185424
Get in my hamburger
>>
>>155185509
You can't self-sacrifice to kill a Fiend because of the genetic mental inhibitors the society has placed on you to not kill or even harm other humans. That's precisely why Fiends are so dangerous, it's not like their powers go out of control like a Karma Demon's, they just lack the death feedback which, by nature of everyone else having death feedback, makes them extremely dangerous and a threat to society as a whole.
>>
>>155185387
I don't agree with that. First of all, social consent "just working" is not a statement I'd support. Just getting 5 people to agree on anything mundane is a pain in the ass, much less 5000. I mean, just click on one of the larger boards and whitness the shitstorms.

On the social engineering being "bad", that's heavily dependent on your definition of "bad".

1) Bad as in "it doesn't work"? Kind of, it works most of the time.
2) Bad as in "it was done with malicious intent"? Depends. The scientists probably wanted the best for what they perceived as the new humans. But artificially restricting the mental faculties of large parts of mankind to create an artificial slave race? That's pretty fucked up.
3) Bad as in "it creates an end result highly divergent from the state of highest benefit for the highest amount of people"? Damn, that's the hardest one. I'd say no. The society they created is monstrous. They do smash hundreds of eggs to find one foul one. But what is the alternative? It's impossible to tell, but we can compare it to what came before which is even more grim. At least their society sort of works.

So most of their actions I'd sum up as "doing the necessary evil". The show and book are pretty open both about how necessary and how evil it actually is.

Cantus just being too good to pass up on, that is a perfectly valid stance that I will neither agree nor disagree with. The details are simply too unclear and the matter too grave for me to have a stance on it.
>>
>>155185620
Wait, does that mean Karma Demons have death feedback?
>>
>>155185620
The inhibitors just make you sick for trying to hurt someone and you die if you push through them. You literally can self-sacrifice, just all of them were too pussy to do so.
>>
>>155185620
Why did they place the inhibitors in the first place? Couldn't they have left everyone as they were and have american shootouts instead of french ones?
>>
>>155185639
They technically do. They can't think of harming another human. But their subconcious is the one controlling their powers and it doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>155185637
>Just getting 5 people to agree on anything mundane is a pain in the ass, much less 5000. I mean, just click on one of the larger boards and whitness the shitstorms.

Yet human society has been able to govern itself for millenia through this means. All government relies on social consent. Yes you can to a very limited extent use physical coercion but that still depends on other members of the society agreeing to go along with you in that endeavor.
>>
>>155185563
Because it is based off of a real award winning novel (not a light novel) and has a lot of traits of a novel, such a slower, methodical story, less in-your-face themes, and characters with more subtly nuanced characteristics (which is neither a good nor bad thing).
Typical anime fans don't exactly crossover with /lit/fags in terms of ways they like a story to be told and paced.
>>
>>155185663
Absolutely true. Humanity does manage to do so most of the time. This show is about the times it doesn't work out, however few and far inbetween they may be.

Regardless of that though, intellectual consensus does not account for emotions and outbursts thereof. I mean, damn, I get angry. I don't even want to imagine what could happen if I could kill people with but a thought.
>>
>>155185738
But what if they could kill you just as well? You know, as is the case now.
>>
It means you'll never do gay things in highschool because you're a loser
>>
>>155185738
That's why their society requires more intense social engineering and education than ours does.

Over time however, this WILL work, Squealer was a freak confluence of bad events, if even ONE thing had happened differently he never would have been able to do the things he did.
>>
>>155185773
>you'll never do gay things in highschool
That's a good thing because gay things are absolutely gross unless you're a cute girl.
>>
>>155185824
You probably weren't one in highschool because you're a loser
>>
>>155185824
Wait, are you not a cute girl anon?
>>
>>155185766
Is that supposed to make it better? I consider myself emotionally mostly stable and wouldn't want that responsibility. It's hard to imagine what less sane people would do with it. Imagine MAD, but everyone gets a button. Someone is bound to press it.

Even worse now that I think of it. It isn't even MAD. It's:
>If noone pushes this button, everyone lives.
>If anyone pushes this button, the first one to push is the only one to live.

That's one hell of a social experiment right there and we would fail it so hard.
>>
>>155185819
Will it work though? And what is working in this context?

The thing about freak incidents is that however rare they might be, they still happen. And this one drove their society to the brink of extinction.

That's one of the themes of this show. You can eliminate error to an infinitesimal chance but when this error spells total annihilation that is still to much.
>>
>>155185952
>Will it work though

It is demonstrated to be working to a pretty considerable extent in the novel. They go hundreds of years without major incident, and when one does happens it's usually contained or stopped thanks entirely to their extensive social engineering.

The only time everything REALLY falls to shit is because they underestimated the Queerrats AND had two people run away into the grips of a particular group of queerrats who were intent on destroying humanity.
>>
>>155185872
But this isn't MAD as far as i remember. It's just extremely powerful psychic powers, imagine machineguns with unlimited ammo or something. Shit went down because no one could do harm to psychics. And their Karma Demon "crisis" existed solely because they stripped the populace of the ability to do harm to the Demons. Shit, they kill their kids in a roundabout way anyway, what is the big deal.
>>
>>155186016
Your scale is somewhat off, but the comparison is valid so lets go for it. Imagine being in a room with 50 people, 1 of which is a fucking lunatic and you each have a machinegun. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

The Death Feedback wasn't in place to prevent Karma Demons, it doesn't even work against them. It's there to prevent more common occurences of mass slaughter.

And killing their kids is a pretty bid deal.
>>
>>155183635
How much of a brainlet do you have to be to not get it?
>>
>>155185999
They did go for almost a millenium without an incident, correct. And then it didn't. Of course the circumstances were rare but so what?

Think of it this way: If an event has a one in million chance of occurring within a certain timeframe, given enough time the cumulative chance of >0 occurances will approach 1.
>>
>>155186155
Seems like a self-correcting problem with the added benefit of less angst.
>>
>>155186215
Anarchy and slaughter are not a damn solution.
>>
>>155186234
If a species is so inclined to violence that it cannot co-exist among itself, why should it live?
>>
>>155186155
Does having a lunatic with a machine gun in a room with 50 armless people sound fun to you? That's what i'm getting at.
I never argued that Death Feedback was in place to prevent Demons, i argue that if and when Demons do appear, no one can do anything about it. Having a lunatic kill some people to then die himself is miles better than having a lunatic bring your fucking race to extinction while you kill your kids to prevent that.
>>
>>155186282
A valid question. My personal answer is "because I really enjoy it".
>>
>>155185199
You're completely forgetting the part where the entire reason the "science" society lives in small villages inside the "holy barrier" is because everyone is constantly subconsciously leaking cantus power, which twists and warps the fabric of reality and other living beings nearby. The point of the barrier is to shunt all of that leaking power outside, away from the area that people are living in.

If there were no restrictions or barrier in place and everyone just continued trying to live normally, the crazy shit we saw happening in the region around the karma demon would eventually happen everywhere, all the time.

We may technically "survive" as a species, but in what sort of twisted, monstrous form?

Don't forget, bestgirl only survived being anywhere near him for any length of time due to his conscious effort at maintaining maximum power output and control on thousands of floating objects. Otherwise she would have either exploded, or ended up like the dog.
>>
>>155186419
>but in what sort of twisted, monstrous form?

The form of a God.
>>
>>155183635
Homosexuals ruin everything. Squealer did everything wrong but people are too stupid to notice that.
Death feedback doesn't really work if you're good enough at lying to yourself but noone seems to notice.
>>
>>155186315
>Does having a lunatic with a machine gun in a room with 50 armless people sound fun to you? That's what i'm getting at.
I know what you are getting at. That is kind of where the comparison falls apart though because of two reasons:

1) First of all we are talking about a superpowered machine gun that can eradicate all human life here. The best solution then would obviously to remove the lunatic from the equation and the second best to remove the machine guns. The society in SSY try both and of course can't get it 100% right.
2) Everyone can go nuts. The SSY society screens for it rigorously and removes those that have the highest tendency to do so, but in reality every single human has the potential to become a massmurderer under the right circumstances. SSY is based upon the premise that it is almost laughably easy to act upon such urges.
>>
>>155186016
It's not that they could kill you, it's that (some of them) could kill your entire fucking COUNTRY at once with a single thought.

Remember when they were talking about the split-pupil dude who was the most powerful person in their village? They said he could "split the planet in half with his level of power". The context was not one of over-exaggeration either.

>>155186439
>continue to live as humans in human form with limited powers and extreme social engineering and genetic limitations
or
>assume the hideous forms of the great old ones, and effectively gain their powers, while probably causing everything everywhere to die
hmm
>>
>>155186554
Who wouldn't want to become fucking Cthulu if given the chance. I know I would.
>>
>>155186584
Hard to decide. You cannot know that being Cthulhu doesn't actually suck.
>>
>>155186621
Yeah but I'd rather give it a shot honestly.
>>
>>155186554
>most powerful person in their village
>died miserably without any chance of fighting back
True suffering.
>>
Obligatory:
http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/

And remember kids, it's not spoonfeeding if nobody asked for it.
>>
>>155186584
it's not just "becoming fucking Cthulhu"

it's "becoming Cthulhu and also probably everyone you know, care about, and love is probably dead, and you're probably one of a half-dozen beings left alive on the entire planet/solar system (since the planet was most likely destroyed)"
>>
>>155186842
Yeah but can you honestly tell you'd turn down the chance? I maybe it ends up being mediocore, but becoming another species eldritch horror is just too good to pass up frankly.
>>
>>155186879
but you still have powers without becoming an abomination, that's the thing

they're somewhat limited in that you can't just go kill someone whenever you feel like it, but it's not like you remain the weak, useless bags of flesh we are now

I'd lean toward keeping society intact, at least until the people I care about die

past that point, sure, fuck it, I'd travel to the other side of the planet and try becoming Cthulhu
>>
>>155186918
What's so heinous about being an abomination? Hell that sounds like half the fun. There are certainly other alien societies out there they can continue on the rather played out game of "social animals cooperating for a greater sum" she-bang. There might not be another chance for one of them to create some sort of reality warping super being.
>>
If Squealer was human, how could Saki kill him?

Checkmate squealerfags
>>
>>155187072
If you watched the show, why didn't you pay attention?
>>
File: blogpost.gif (365KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
blogpost.gif
365KB, 500x474px
Never got around to watching it.
Should I bother now that there's no longer threads on /a/?
Is it worthy of my backlog?
>>
>eusocial rat things
>humans

I don't think so lad.
>>
Everytime I scroll past this thumbnail I think it's pride rock from Lion King
>>
>>155185824
It's okay though because the only genes that survived for males were cute boy genes which are nearly as good as cute girls.
>>
>>155187127
Yes. It's one of those rare shows that stick out from the mud of mediocrity.
>>
>>155187127
Watch it. It's really good.
>>
File: happy.gif (363KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
363KB, 480x270px
>>155187180
>>155187195
Alright, guess I'll watch it.
Thanks, anons.
>>
>>155187127
>relying on /a/ to drive your viewing habits
Fuck off and make your own goddamned decisions.

Myself and many others ( I dare say a majority) considered it to be one of the best shows of the season, and excellent on its own merits.

It's a character and story driven drama, so don't go in expecting fucking shonenshit.

Ignore episode...7? That's the only time gay shit is really shoved in your face to get the fujo crowd's money.
>>
>>155187240
>gay shit is really shoved in your face to get the fujo crowd's money
It's tame compared to the books.
>>
>>155187240
>Fuck off and make your own goddamned decisions.
Why is it not OK to ask for other's opinions?
If 99% of people think it's shit, it's very likely my perception of the show would be the same.
And as I try not to waste my time on shit, I try to navigate around it.
>>
>>155187312
>replying to a thread about a show and asking if its good instead of READING THE FUCKING THREAD

you would have very easily gotten a feel for whether other posters like it or not based on taking 5 minutes to skim the thread

lurk moar
>>
>>155187421
Your first point was entirely different.
Doing what you write in this post would still result in:
>relying on /a/ to drive your viewing habits
My way was simply faster for me, and people could always choose to ignore my post, but luckily for me, they didn't.

Going to stop posting now, in order to not derail the thread even further.
>>
>>155187072
Because it's not a matter of cross-referencing the DNA makeup of the target, it's about whether the Cantus user percieves the target as human, or rather, their own race. That's why the the queerrats were confident with their control of the Fiend child, because if it tried to kill any of them, it would just get Death Feedback'd.
>>
>>155187240
>Ignore episode...7? That's the only time gay shit is really shoved in your face to get the fujo crowd's money.
This person is a closet homo.
There was what, one scene of Satoru and Shun kissing? I'd hardly say it was shoved in our face.
>>
It's like Kemono Friends but not aimed at children.
>>
>>155183635
Shame we rarely see anime adapted from actual novels.
>>
I understand WATASHITACHI WA NINGEN DA
>>
>>155189115
Well WMT is (was? is?) a thing.
>>
File: taknr.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taknr.png
1MB, 1280x720px
It's basically what the world of Raildex will look like in a thousand years.
>>
all humans are evil except squealer
>>
that one episode was pretty gay
>>
>>155185645
Yeah but it makes their powers weaker or slower too. That one guy was the strongest in the world and been trained his entire life and lost to a kid with literally not a day of advanced training in her life
>>
>>155185647
Because an outlaw cowboy would struggle to kill a room full of people while a fiend can just glance over a room explode everyone he sees instantly.
>>
>>155185647
>Records state that during the coronation of the fifth emperor, the Emperor of Delight, the public's cheers and applause went on for three days and three nights. The first hundred people to stop clapping were turned into sacrifices. They were set on fire, and their blackened bodies turned into statues to decorate the palace. From then on, the Emperor of Delight was called the Emperor of Eternal Screams.

This is why the inhibitors exist, but they are not absolute. There was a fiend K that stalked through the village, and Doctor Tsuchida managed to poison him to death, at the cost of his life.
>>
>>155185620
no , this is very weak, self-contradictory writing because humans in their society make the decision to kill other humans regularly, they just remove themselves by one order of seperation

teachers regularly kill children by giving the cats the scent of the student they want to be killed.

before that it was even less ritualised.
society used to pay queerats to assassinate people in the night.

so clearly society's elders are very used to coming up withways to kill people by one order of seperation.

Given this, it would be easy to kill a single ogre simply by telling one person "I've spotted a queerat in that field over there, set the whole field on fire" and having the other person use his cantus before he can see whether or not it is a human.

or if you wanted to provide even more degrees of seperation, you could simply order the scouts to track find the location of the ogre and report his movements ( not knowingwhat theinformation would be used for ) and central command could pass on the information to the artillery cantus users (only a few of theelders know what the information will be used for) and the artillery cantus users firebomb the field from a distance.

really any one of of the elders, and especially the village mistress should have been able to come up with a plan based on this instead of "it's all hopeless, wecant do anything against an ogre, flee!"

big contradiction in how pragmatic they were about indirect murder of humans established earlier in the series
>>
>>155190141
It's probably easier to do the killings in a controlled and planned fashion than when shit actually goes down.

The council is shown to be rather helpless in face of actual danger.
>>
Humans are fuck ups. Giving them god powers makes them even bigger fuck ups.

Also gay monkey stuff.
>>
>>155187240
>reddit spacing
>>
>>155183635

societal laws don't work on sociopaths who don't view you as a fellow human being

espers are a commentary on technology maybe
>>
>>155190600
>why the fuck didn't someone
You do it. Facing certain death is not easy.
>>
>>155190697
you're telling me there was no one in their community who was brave enough to take the hit for the species as a whole?

If they came face to face with the thing they're dead for sure why not bring it down with you ?
>>
>>155190600
>Correct me if I am wrong,
Ok.
Death feadback doesn't work like you described.
If it was that feeble stopping mechanism every retarded fagot esper drinking a bit and then getting enraged at something would murder everyone around dying in the process.

The brainwashing / conditioning prevents you from starting to think about directly harming another human.
Remember the part when when MC and co. found rainbow slug library during their forest trip?
The library had a self defense mechanism and once the monk started to torch it, it shown an image of a woman getting burned alive.
That alone, just a fake image of non existent human being harmed by him triggered DF to such a degree that some time later he was unable to fight properly and got fucked.
>>
>>155190783
They're not exactly experienced with this situation. Or trained for it. Fear is one hell of a drug. That and they're not really used to killing people.
>>
>>155190802
>The brainwashing / conditioning
Is another part of the puzzle. What you are describing is the death feedback, which is genetic.
>>
>>155190783
also another thing, what would have happend if the kid popped Kiroumaru like she did with other humans.

As in killed him so brutally and quickly that it wouldn't be possible to reveal his nature as a rat
>>
How much details would I miss if I just watch the anime and not read the novel?
>>
>>155190783
But that is exactly what the doctor did the last time a fiend showed up
>>
>>155190826
>What you are describing is the death feedback, which is genetic.
It's both, both parts are needed, the genetic part is there so your body kills you when the trigger is pulled which usually means killing another human, but that's for the brain/conditioning to decide.
That's why rats could use that to have Messiah killing people but not rats.
>>
>>155190869
but why didnt he do it with cantus ?
Like they explained there's no delay between thought and action with the cantus like physical actions such as sticking him with a poisonous needle
>>
>>155190783
If people point a gun at you and you're 100% sure they'll kill you anyway, would you listen to their demand just to get that 5 minutes of extra life? I bet you would.
>>
This show looked awful. The stylistic decision to not show shadows on the characters 99% of the time was a bad idea, it made everyone look flat.
>>
Was squealer planning the messiah thing since the first time they captured humans?
Saki and the Satoru were about to bang when they were on top of the tree and the rat guard was looking at them like he was waiting for that to happen
>>
>>155190921
Oh yes, that's true. There's further conditioning though apart from the "friend-foe recognition" though, for example to make memory alteration easier.

>>155190969
You can claim all you like, they obviously saw it differently. There's a huge difference between arguing on 4chan how you would totally kill that child and doing it.
>>
>>155190869
It was a bit different.
Doctor couldn't kill fiend boy directly.
He let the GILF prepare the shot and then injected it.
That was the 'not me' moment need when cantus user wants to kill another one like they do with children, feeding them to the cats.
>>
>>155190994
I thought it looked fine and worked well with the basic ass environment, it's not like they avoided shadows completely.
>>
Did the book ever mention what was going on in other countries? I imagine everyone else must be cantus users too with similar genetic and social restrictions, just with some.culture differences, like maybe Europeans wearing Victorian-era clothes.
>>
>>155183635
its gay, dont watch it
>>
File: saki shinsekai.jpg (42KB, 448x492px) Image search: [Google]
saki shinsekai.jpg
42KB, 448x492px
>>
>>155191156
For all we know they could all be dead. Or they just let the crazy Jap guys do their thing.
>>
>>155191264
The rest of the world is either all dead or they have the same cantus/queerat system that the Japanese have. There's no way the social system that is in place in SSY could persist if there are still regular humans in the world. If there were, any Korean person without cantus or conditioning could just take a boat across the ocean and machinegun down everyone without a worry.
>>
>>155191411
Or communities are just so small, few and undeveloped that long-distance travel is not viable.
>>
>>155190957
what demand dude this was a one sided butchering with no demands, the monster was there to kill them and nothing else

It wasn't even capable of communicating with them
>>
>>155183635
Do you remember reading "The Giver" in school? It's kinda like that, but anime.
>>
>>155191520
The point is, who would want to offer their own life as sacrifice if they can live even for just a little bit longer?
>>
>>155190571
It's quite common for human beings not to consider their fellow humans as humans because they don't have the same beliefs, the same culture, or the same race. I remember hearing on the radio once about an english military officer who respected basic law of war against the french, because he respected them and their civilization deeply, typical english ouiboos, very common at the time. He never attacked at night, respected ceasefires, let the messengers from the other side live. But later in another campaign against random middle eastern people he never embarassed himself with these practices.
It all depends on how you define your ingroup. Stripping your enemy of value and denying their humanity makes them easier to kill.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>155187786
>everyone who doesnt like faggots is a fag
>>
>>155192389
It's not so much not liking them that's suspicious, it's minding them so much you get triggered every time you see one.
People like you would probably be more at ease on tumblr, at least there you could trigger warning the gay.
>>
File: 1364148621952.jpg (46KB, 651x615px) Image search: [Google]
1364148621952.jpg
46KB, 651x615px
>>155192526
Not him but it's just fucking retarded tumblr-tier logic, you would definitely belong there.
>>
>>155192639
4chan isn't a safe place. And neither is anime, nor the world. I rest my case, this guy belongs on tumblr.
>>
Hospital episode was 11/10.
>>
File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
>>155183635
Why didn't anyone sacrificed themselves to kill the Demon?
>>
>>155192846
What do you mean? You mean like fighting her?
>>
>>155192796
It's been so long since I watched it. What made you say that?
>>
>>155183635
I picked up this show when it was airing because of the Squealer shitposting and that image.

What was that building supposed to be?
>>
File: pupils.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pupils.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>155192846
Because even eying little demons with bad intent hurt them, they had people who specialized in that and the strongest one of them got fucked up for it.
>>
>>155189256
Who is the blonde loli?
I haven't seen her before.
>>
You have to agree that that one bgm(can't remember the title) is one of the best bgms of all time.
>>
Dont forget Reiko Amano.
>>
>>155193875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be0HqIhC48c
?
>>
>>155183635
Is this anime worth watching?
>>
>>155193875
It got one of the best ED too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZIZ6v7egU
>>
>>155193901
Who?
>>
>>155193622
its shins house i think
>>
>>155193912
Can't open youtube right now but it's the music when they brought Saki to the temple for the first time.
>>
>>155187240
It's just two dudes kissing, get over it
>>
File: 1482576687318.jpg (90KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482576687318.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
>>155194014
>>
>>155185563
Did it? That's sad. It's worth watching if only for wareta ringo alone.
>>
>>155183635
I dropped it 3 times, and finally prepared an afternoon and a night with several cups of tea to finish it. Fun ride, great music. The ugly submarine was shit though.
>>
Humanity had a split in evolution where some became espers. So you have two groups, normal humans like us and espers like the characters in the story. ESP is super fucked up and dangerous so scientists put a limiter in espers causing their heart to shut down if they kill another human. In order to prevent normal humans from being a problem they changed them to look less human, making them the naked mole rat things like Squeeler. Squeeler wanted to free his people from the evil espers so he kidnapped a child and raised it to kill espers. Unfortunately, the brave and valiant squeeler who did nothing wrong lost and the espers keep being niggers.
>>
>>155193875
>>155193912
It's based off the first minute of Dvorak's 9th symphony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI
>>
>>155192846
Wasn't death feedback implemented before they mutated normal people? Why didn't somebody kill those monsters.
>>
>>155194281
Nah, he means the Tradional Song of Shadow. Just opened the episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxke2YUjBcM
>>
>>155194277
>In order to prevent normal humans from being a problem they changed them to look less human, making them the naked mole rat things like Squeeler.
Explain further. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea?
>>
>>155194469
It was either naked mole rats or olive trees.
>>
>>155194416
>Nah, he means the Tradional Song of Shadow.
You posted the same thing, just longer.
>>
>>155192526
>calls a man closet fag
>sweetie stop getting triggered
>???
/hm/ please go
>>
>>155194469
The espniggers are extremely evil this was a recurring theme in the story if you paid any attention. Keeping regular humans as mole rat slaves is actually one of the least evil things they've done believe it or not.
>>
>>155194503
Or maybe leave them like they were? Espers could be a protected species and everyone would be happy, it's not like you need to kill to protect your life too often in modern world.
>>
Does anyone else think this story might have been meant as an allegory for world war II?
>>
>>155194562
So it was espers who mutated normal people? Cantus or genetic mutation?
>>
>>155194524
Yes, because its a better version of the song he was asking for. The afternoon call (new world symphony snippet) ends as that song starts and she is taken into the temple.
>>
>>155194602
no
>>
>>155194605
Yes, Espers controller society for thousands of years before this story started. How do you think humans could fight back against them without the limiter?
>>
>>155194721
Guns.
>>
>>155194721
From all the threads I got the impression that the death feedback was implemented by human scientists.
>>
The brief flashbacks in the early episodes were more interesting than the main story. I wish I got to know the full story of the band of samurai assassins.
>>
>>155194791
From the kid killing people at the very start I was expecting something like the early part of Death Note
>>
>>155194791
I like that personally. It's like the whole story is an epilogue. The climax already happened and we're just seeing the fall out. It's interesting.
>>
>>155194721
They are glass cannons. Depending on the number it could be possible with normal weapons. tactical nukes or smaller guided explosives for those who destroy everything in a few km radius, snipers for others.
>>
>>155183635
What didn't you get? It's pretty straightforward and just about everything gets explained explicitly in the end. If even this is too cerebral for you, perhaps you should stick to shounenshit and 70s-80s shows written for and by autistic children.
>>
>>155185316
Until a stray xenomorph shows up.
>>
>>155185509
>The scientists should have wiped out the psychics for good
New psychics would pop up among the kids of ordinary people after a while, after a mutation has been in the gene pool for centuries you can't get rid of it that easily.
>>
>>155195172
Just give everybody death feedback and call it a day, no need to create noble niggers.
>>
>>155187127
It's worth watching but it's extremely overrated. Serious pacing issues drag the show down way too much.
>>
>>155195390
There were no pacing issues in this show.
>>
>>155183635
it's a meme anime taylor made for reddit
>>
>>155195476
>There were no pacing issues in this show.
Shun's death was incredibly rushed and made it lose any meaningful impact it should have had.
>>
>>155195482
Who is this Taylor?
>>
>>155195592
Shun was a shitty character in general.
>>
Squeeler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>155183635
yup, so like one penis is smashing in to another penis and the dicks are just confused.. so then they both change genders and start smashing each others vag in to one another and that doesn't work... so, one desides to grow back a pair and fucks the other and they lived happily ever after in tucson, arizona with no kids and three felonies. the end.
>>
GOAT ending.
>>
>>155194277
You forgot the part where the "normal" humans took advantage of death feedback to kill espers with zero repercussions.
>>
>>155194764
It was. But they wanted to maintain the split in class between espers and non-espers, so they made the latter ugly to prevent them from triggering death feedbad.
>>
>>155195255
They can only give death feedback to espers since it apparently works off their powers. Better solution would've just been to just kill the normal humans instead of mutating them.
>>
>>155195993
It's not clear whether that actually happened or whether the scientists just foresaw it and chose to prevent it.
>>
>>155183635
i've seen it as a revolution but from the aristocratic point of view
>>
>>155196087
>They can only give death feedback to espers since it apparently works off their powers.
Not really. The thing is that it is only necessary for them.
>>
>>155183635
I have no idea why /a/ likes this yet despises Elfen Lied. They're both
>muh edgy past
>muh deep moral issues
>muh humans are bad
>>
>Children aren't considered human being lmao

I actually really liked it but I just wish Saki wasn't the protagonist no one cares about her shitty first world problems when other people are facing actual dilemmas and existential crisis.
>>
File: 1370271594642.jpg (598KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1370271594642.jpg
598KB, 800x1132px
>>
File: laughing best girl.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughing best girl.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>Saki starts learning how to stop aging
>dies during childbirth
>>
>>155196031
>be a human scientist
>make your whole race ugly so that subhumans can kill you with impunity and use you like slaves
>???
>profit
Quality writing.
>>
>>155195993
>>155196088
>prevent humans from killing monsters with impunity by making it so that monsters can kill humans with impunity
Really makes you think. Such a shame our science isn't advanced enough yet.
>>
>>155196149
I thought Saki was interesting in the same way Akane from Psyco-pass was interesting. The world around them is constantly changing but they stay the same, and if they try to change then they risk being killed. It's an interesting struggle.
>>
>>155196149
First world problems like her sister being euthanized?
>>
>>155196271
Oh right. Well they needed to look different and it worked.

>>155196229
Have you watched/read it? Because that's so incredibly wrong.
>>
>>155196149
Not really, just killing with one degree of separation doesn't trigger feedback. It's not rocket magic, dude. See IRL how much killing somebody by yourself fucks up soldiers mentally and how it doesn't affect drone operators or people calling the shots.
>>
File: Bloody_Kiroumaru.png (616KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody_Kiroumaru.png
616KB, 1024x575px
Kiroumaru was a tool but he was one badass rat
>>
>>155196149
>>Children aren't considered human being lmao
They could kill children because they used a council and death cats to spread the thing around. You arent really killing the kid, the other guy and his cats are.
>>
>>155196452
Why didn't Kiroumaru join Squealers side and just genocide the humans? He was literally planning to do the exact same thing by searching for nuclear weapons in Tokyo only to find none and gave up because there was no longer any means to kill all humans. Then Squealer has Maria's child think she's a queerat so she can kill people without deathfeedback and he still doesn't join them despite having a weapon that can kill all the humans
>>
File: 1370261850431.jpg (92KB, 650x765px) Image search: [Google]
1370261850431.jpg
92KB, 650x765px
>>155196452
>>
>>155196595
Squealer was willing to totally change the Querrat society which was too much for Kiroumaru.
>>
>>155196595
Because Squealer was insane and made a lobotomized breeding sow out of his queen. Kiroumaru did everything for his colony, because he knew if and when Squealer failed they would all get genocided. After the events at the end of the show its said that only the Giant Hornets and one/two other molerat colonies got spared from the purge.
>>
>>155196429
not him, but i did and if i remember well, it was quite clear that the esp niggers acted like fucking niggers, since the first one came to life, and then scinetists turned normal humans into disgusting molerats to...fuck i actually am forgetting why that happened, was it to protect them from the esp niggers? or they were forced to do it by the esp niggers? fuck can't remember
>>
>>155191156
I can't remember exactly what was said, but when the False Minoshiro tells them about the world it describes like three types of societies that the world has settled on, one of them was the slaver island nations, which was the first big clue that queerats are human slaves, as Japan is that slaver nation.
IIRC the rest of the world is fucked and where people are, it's worse than the society we see in the show.
>>
>>155196963
Cantus users turned non Cantus users into molerats so they can kill them without triggering the death feedback
>>
>>155192389
That other guy who replied to this wasn't me.
You felt like the minor homo scenes were big enough problem that they warrented being brought up, and going so far as to say "skip the episode" just because two dudes kiss in one scene. I'm not gay either, but I don't see how it could bother you as much as, say, a boy and girl kissing in one scene in a show unless you were insecure in some way about faggots. Especially because it was valuable world building about how they modelled aspects of their society around Bonobos so that children would have an outlet for their pubescent frustrations without the risk of young pregnancy and all the hell and stress that brings with it.
>>
>>155193622
IIRC it's the shrine building where the village leaders live. It's in ruins because their society gets destroyed.
>>
>>155196963
I have no idea what you are saying there. Please use English.
>>
>>155197053
what? wasn't the scientists who did that?
>>
>>155194469
So that the queerats could be considered non-human and properly subjugated with the threat of death. The new society doesn't work without death feedback, but death feedback would prevent the formation of a slave caste because they can't be punished by your god-like powers to enforce your rule if you die everytime. So they were warped beyond human recognition.
>>
>>155194602
In what way do you think it allegorically represents WW2?
>>
>>155197232
see, this is the reason Squeeler did nothing wrong
>>
>>155196147
Because Elfen Lied has no deeper substance whatsoever, a nonsensical plot driven by nonsensical characters, and is filled to the brim with shitty anime tropes while being grimdark and gorey purely for shock value.
>>
File: 1464288814002.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464288814002.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>155183635
>>
SSY is one of the great anime out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOX15agZ3-0
>>
>>155195482
wtf, this is not the Steins Gate thread, do you need directions?
>>
>>155196149
>first world problems
Don't you white suburban middle-class teens like myself hate when your friends get mysteriously killed off in the night by the government so you have your memory wiped about it, society across the planet has died except for your tiny feudal village, your friends are turning into monsters and threatening humanity with extinction, and the monster-like slave caste is staging an uprising to attempt to kill you and everything you know? Also the boy you like is gay!
>>
>>155197168
>scientists can't be cantus users
>cantus users can't be scientists
Also I don't remember anything suggesting that it was scientists in a lab that made the genetic changes. If anything it would make more sense if cantus was involved in genetically changing a LARGE number of humans.
>>
Why is life so horrible guys? Humans nuking each other. Esper mutating humans. Are we really this feeble? We could have gone to other stars with the cooperation of the two.
>>
>>155197689
life ain't horrible lad, only esper niggers are horrible
>>
>>155197689
That's the moral of the story: we suck.
>>
>>155194469
You can't look at the queerrat thing without the death feedback.

They had to come up with a way of the Cantus users not fucking everything and more importantly everyone up if they'd lose control. Their solution was death feedback. But that would mean Cantus users could get fucked up by "normal humans", so they essientially turned them into ratties.

But here is where I get confused right now. I always believed that those scientists were on the Cantus user side, since it would make little sense to destroy their own humanity. But some people here make it seem they weren't. I haven't seen SSY in a long while, so I might be wrong.
>>
>>155183635
WE
>>
>>155197689
Same reason any war or conflict happens in human history ever.
All it takes is one cantus user to go crazy and destroy everything, that's what happened to the very first Cantus user we saw in the flashbacks, he went berserk and caused a catastrophe.
Normie humans were NEVER going to survive in the long run because they were so easily vaporized by anyone with Cantus, so priority during the societal upheaval had to focus on ensuring the safety of the Cantus users at large, thus death feedback was created, etc etc.
One bad apple would ruin everything. One crazy guy with a gun ruins everything. One crazy nation with an army ruins everything. You have to be able to deter the potential opponent before conflict erupts, which is why even peaceful nations have to maintain an army irl.
>>
>>155197881
were the cantus user impervious tu guns who fired high velocity bullets?

If someone used a sniper rifle they'd be dead before they realised they'd been shot
>>
>>155197841
I believe death feeback and all that jazz works by turning a person's own cantus against them to make internal organs fail. So muggles don't and can't have it.
Given this, and the fact that the cantus users oppressed the normal humans, the ones who did all the genetic engineering and carried out this plan to preserve cantus must have been the cantus users themselves.
If any normal humans actively worked on turning humans into molerats it must have been at gunpoint.
>>
>>155198052
Yeah, and they probably used Cantus to make these changes
>>
>>155198016
Some were strong enough to stop nukes.
>>
>>155197440
slowpoke here.
i recognized the tune but couldn't place it to a name due to being an uncultured boor.
New World Symphony in From the New World
god damn
>>
>>155198016
I'm pretty sure cantus users could stop bullets, otherwise they would have lost to street police and gang members before destroying cities.
Wars are not won through sniper rifles, and what if the cantus users can just create a passive defensive barrier?
Obviously modern technology couldn't beat Cantus users, otherwise the society wouldn't be at the point it is when we see the show.
>>
>>155198109
Gene splicing. A wolf gene for attack control, and some shit to make them dizzy/stop their kidney until they stopped their violence.
>>
>>155198137
I know but that's just cause they have a reaction time,like shisei had with those suicide bomber queerats, with a sniper rifle from a far they wouldn't hear the gun shoot until the bullet's already reached it's target
>>
>>155198137
If they have defensive abilities why couldn't the village's strongest cantus user stop a boy with mediocre powers? No need to fight, just put a shield around him. Wait for him to fall asleep and have rats kill him. Easy peasy.
>>
>>155198214
street police and gang members are predictable and within sight, I haven't seen that passive barrier used in the series so far, maybe besides that part in the festival where everything was gray but I didn't get what it signified
>>
>>155196351
It makes them the least interesting characters in their show, the reason they hold on to their sanity is their ignorance of the bigger picture and what is clearly wrong with their society.

>>155196396
She's worried about that for all of five seconds and then she's worried about not being the most important thing in the life of whoever she currently has a crush on.

>>155196437
>>155196523
It's not the act of killing them it's the way the adults view them, they are projects instead of people until adulthood.

>>155197465
While her friends worry about this and become distrustful of their society she doesn't.
>>
>>155197846
are not on /v/ faggot.
>>
>>155198297
You're right, Cantus users had no way to fight back against guns or military, and they were all wiped out and the show didn't happen.
>>
>>155198239
If it was really stated they could stop nukes then at least some of them can have an active barrier or something, nobody is fast enough to react to ICBM and bombs dropped by aircraft are rather too hard to spot.
>>
>>155198214
Modern society can't stop mutations that dramatically increase fitness like Cantus anyways unless you propose massive genetic screening and sterilization of your populace + slaughtering everyone already born with it and that would have never been accepted until it was already too late.
>>
>>155198327
>While her friends worry about this and become distrustful of their society she doesn't.
Did you watch the show?
>>
>>155198327
>It's not the act of killing them it's the way the adults view them, they are projects instead of people until adulthood.
Then why don't they kill them themselves? It seems like there must be a reason for that.
>>
ps; fiend a cute
>>
>>155198254
>
Ironically, because their lives were continually being threatened, the surviving PK users' abilities evolved rapidly. At first, PK was thought to be the projection of energy from the breakdown of sugar in the brain. Because of that, it should have been naturally limited to the amount of sugar in the body. But that was incorrect. In reality, there was no upper boundary to how much energy could be used. At that time, the strongest PK user had enough power to stop a nuclear attack. So the balance of power shifted to the PK users and governments all over the world collapsed. The history books we have now make no mention of the past civilization because it was, in essence, completely reset. The wheel of time was reversed, and we returned to the dark ages. Due to war, famine, epidemics, and other disasters, the human population fell to under two percent of what it was during the Golden Age.[1]
>>
Nobody gets it in this thread.

The main topic of SSY is the organisation of intelligent beings. What if it is proven that some people of a given race/ethnicity B are "inferior" to a race A. What do you do about it? Do you give them the same rights etc?

And what about race A, how should it be organized? The more intelligent you get, the less you are driven by "animalé emotions, like sex. But reproducing is needed.

With intelligent you can reach level of abstractions where you can make very "cold" "inhumane" decisions.

For example killing everybody who is not in line with what is considered good for the progress of the race. Like the girl at the beginning of SSY who is most likely killed and never seen again.

You can engineer yourself to behave the way you want, like the explanation in ep 3 shows. Emotions are engineered in order to accomodate to a desired behavior.

What is ethical and what is not? That is what SSY is asking, what can we sacrifice in the name of progress and society?

It's a bit like food, a ton of people are eating soylent, using virtual reality headsets, etc: we are aware of what we are, we are aware that our senses are just an interface with the world and we can plug anything (VR Headset, computer screen) on it. We are aware that food is just a "mechanical" requirement.

Should we go full cyber stuff and stop eating tomatoes, etc.

That's what behind SSY.
>>
>>155198529
Shun's death was tragic.
>>
>>155198776
It's almost like a story can have multiple themes.
>>
>>155198458
i'm not saying that my problem with this is i feel it wasn't explained well enough how the military got fucked

I also don't remember exactly why the espers went berserk
>>
>>155199000
I mean Cantus users can generate shit like tornados or fireballs at will. I can see how the normal humans got fucked.
>>
>>155199000
Because emotional instability leads to unconcious cantus leakage and it pretty quickly goes completely out of control, it's what's now known as a Karma Demon, and what Shun becomes before dying. Without the strict society we see in the "present day" of the show, with the Ethics Committee, it would have been extremely easy to become a Karma Demon.
>>
>>155199000
some people just want to watch the world burn
first cantus user raped a lot [spoielr]sounds familiar?
>>
>>155183760
10/10
>>
>>155199135
oh yea i forgot about that.

What a boring use of esper abilities
>>
File: desire.jpg (76KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
desire.jpg
76KB, 599x563px
>>155199219
he could open locks, incredible potential
>>
>>155199000
>how the military got fucked
It's kind of hard to fight a war if your opponent is "potentially anyone".
>>
>>155198776
The show uses it to play the "humanity is the real monster" card which is more interesting to watch.
>>
>>155199423
>"humanity is the real monster" card
But humanity did nothing wrong and only disgusting monsters AKA cantus users are in the wrong there.
>>
>>155199373
yea I think guerilla warfare or swat like teams are better than the army/military against a cantus user
>>
>>155199779
A cantus user sure. But anyone could be one. There is no physical trait associated with it. They can and will pop up at any time. Eradicating them simply doesn't work unless you annihilate mankind.
>>
>>155199824
isn't it uncontrollable when it manifests at age 10?
Saki's room was shaking and the books were flying all around when she first got hers
>>
>>155199853
Possibly. Problem is we really know only one case and that is 1000 years later.
>>
>>155199916
well it seemed standard issue since her parents rushed in to reassure her that it's normal and it just means her cantus has manifested so I wouldn't say its just one case
>>
>>155199853
But thats after 500 years of evolution and could even be caused by the genetic engineering. If you are basing your whole society around pruning out the weak when they are young it would make sense.
>>
>>155199824
No physical trait on the surface, but being able to use cantus is a genetic thing. It's why they transformed "normal humans" into mole rats, all those humans had non-cantus genetics so they wouldn't ever be affected by feedback and thus could easily kill the cantus humans.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.