[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oniisama e...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: filename_640.png (437KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
filename_640.png
437KB, 640x359px
Why didn't any of you faggots tell me how good this overwrought girly melodrama was???

Also tomoko is best girl.
>>
>>155172016
>Tomoko
>not Saint-Juste or Mariko
Pleeeeeb
>>
>>155172533

>liking drugs-tan and abandonment issues-chan

Rubbish. Tomoko is one of only two girls who isn't a complete basketcase. Second best girl is Kaoru-no-kimi.
>>
>>155172016
I would've liked it more if Rei didn't look like a man
>>
>>155173180

You can't have a lesbian soap opera without half the characters looking like men, anon. Obviously.
>>
>>155172016
we did though

Oniisama e is widely considered one of the best shoujo
>>
any other good shows like it besides Maria Sama and Rose of Versailles?
>>
>>155172016
>Why didn't any of you faggots tell me

It's your duty to educate yourself on anime. The fact that you aren't aware of one of the most influential works in the genre is your own failing.
>>
>>155173054

Kaoru-no-kimi was great, I concede.
HOWEVER, you will never know the pleasure of fantasizing all day long about turning Saint-Juste straight with the power of the D while at the same time having Mariko begging you for affection!
>>
I'm halfway through and Miya-sama needs to die in a fire. Preferably alone and afraid. Such is what she deserves.

That is all.
>>
>>155173333
You can, I blame it looking like this by it being a product of its time
>>
I want to watch this, but I want to know first how much of yuri shit it is.
>>
>>155177099
The main love interest is a lesbian
>>
File: muhsorority.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
muhsorority.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>155172016
why does she keep torturing her brother.
>>
>>155172016
always see it as female LoTGH
>>
>>155177843
Because she's frustrated: she's disappointed it cannot give her a good dicking.
>>
>>155172016
It is literally Dezaki's underrated Master Piece.
Maybe because it has almost zero actions but shit tons of monologues, he is free to just find interesting ways to show the melodrama.
>>
>>155181549
>it
Rei's pronoun of choice is 'xe', check your privilege
>>
>>155173054
She is also a trash friend that takes Marikos word at the beginning without even asking the MC about it. Worst friend ever.

Rei is best girl.
>>
>>155173180
>Not liking gender-ambigous characters
Pleb. There needs to be more qt3.14 androgynous girls in modern anime. If we get catboy shota traps I don't see why we shouldn't get reverse traps as well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.