[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanami Episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Lum78.png (338KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lum78.png
338KB, 720x540px
Show us some episodes that throw out the show's formula, try something completely different and as a result people either love them or hate them.
>>
Gurren Lagann 4 with Osamu Kobayashi, maybe?
>>
>>155166350
Smocking episode in Zvezda
>>155166969
Also his episode of PSG, the one about the depressing Japanese salaryman.
>>
File: AkkoSucy.png (613KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AkkoSucy.png
613KB, 1280x720px
What the hell was that?
>>
File: FayeKid.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
FayeKid.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
Here's a lighthearted fetch quest and folklore referencing episode to break up the sad stories of hunting bounties and unravelling the sad lives of the downtrodden. Did you need that heart? If not, well, let cowboy bebop just rip it out for you.
>>
Katanagatari Nanami's episode. Although I'm sure everyone loved it other than being cockblocked from the fight scene.
>>
>>155167452

Hanagatari is the nanami episode. Tosses out Araragi, focuses on an actual plot resolution rather than an excruciatingly long character development and she actually fights the big bad instead of tricking it or talking it down.
>>
Denno Coil's beards episode
KLK's No Late Day episode
Ergo Proxy's Quiz Show episode
>>
Excel Saga is like a series of unbroken Nanami episodes.
>>
>>155167574
It's been a while since I've watched Hana, but it felt a lot like most of Second season to me. I'd argue that Koi had less "long character development" than Hana in the traditional Monogatari sense too.

If I had to choose episodes that feel different to the rest of the series I'd probably go with Sodachi's arc.
>>
>>155166350
Driving school episode in DBZ
>>
Evangelion has a bunch of those
>The episode where Shinji and Asuka learn how to coordinate
>The episode where Asuka gets inflated
>The episode where some Nerv's rival company prototype goes crazy and Misato has to stop it
>>
Someday in the Rain in Haruhi 2006.
>>
>>155170083

God that was boring.

Don't watch the episodes in their proper order.
>>
>>155170083
Speaking of Haruhi, the "first" episode (the one where they do the movie) counts too
>>
Doan's Island
>>
>>155170775

And then you watch the making of and suddenly the whole thing falls into place.
>>
The Space Dandy one where he enters into some kind of dream. It was also the best episode
>>
Samurai Champloo zombie episode
>>
>>155171243
Space Dandy doesn't really count as every episode is completely different.
Something like the baseball episode of Samurai Champloo probably would.
>>
>>155171276

The PSG zombie episode.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.