[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hand Shakers - 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 26

Time for more hand holding.
>>
Bad show
>>
>>155153135
I'm still waiting for the OST to be uploaded.
>>
File: Fail phone scroll animation.webm (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fail phone scroll animation.webm
259KB, 1280x720px
>>155153198
We knew this since episode one.
>>
What the fuck were they thinking when they funded this turd?
>>
>>155153310
Something like "how about we make something with a chill-fucking-ass soundtrack"
>>
File: Koyori eat.an.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Koyori eat.an.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>155153310
>The anime is celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Animate chain of anime character goods stores
Its one of those anniversary shows they do for themselves.
>>
>3-way hand holding
Way to finish the show GoHands.
>>
You know, for all the flake this show got, it was actually pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>155153440
The song they used in this scene is definitely a favorite.
>>
>>155153444
Other studios make good anniversary shows.
>>
Which show they should make next: Head Patters or Leg Lockers?
>>
>>155153852
I don't think that second option would work very well for fighting.
>>
>>155153851
Yes, but did they not flop?
>>
Is anyone else feeling like there might be a season 2? It seemed to be an open ending?
>>
>>
>>155153851
SL is also putting out an anniversary show this year, I wonder what that one will be like.
>>
>>155154101
I doubt it, they barely tried in this show.
>>
>>
380 people bought this.
>>
CanĀ“t wait for the second season!
>>
no idea why people absolutely hated this show, was pretty entertaining and had a 9/10 sound track. rip sales
>>
>>155155119
I'd say 10/10 soundtrack and it is basically its strongest point. When the fuck is the OST coming out?
>>
>this ending
So what, no one was evil? muh cool japanese man can't talk to his friend about his fucking illness whatever it was that will kill him?
>>
I wanted more Mayumi and Glasses and SM pair!
>>
This show was worth it for Koyori, but I still don't get what went through their heads with art direction.
>>
The SM couple should have been the mcs.
>>
>>
>>155153135
This show was complete shit
>>
>>155156981
Yes someone already posted that. We know already.
>>
The ending had no bite. It just all ended with a sizzle. I still liked the show for what it was. Hopefully the OST will be uploaded soon.
>>
>>155154277
>Doing the promo in a bikini
Slut
>>
>God just did it for the lolz
Everytime
>>
>>155159044
At one point the whole all-powerful thing gets boring, so you need to fuck with humans for a bit.
>>
>>155159044
Was this faggot really a god?
>>
>>155160310
>Just kidding
>>
First time in these threads, does EVERYONE hate it? I'd at least expect the people following the show to enjoy it.

I loved this show, one of the few that I follow this season. Solid fights and a distinct, original artstyle.
>>
>>155161635
I liked the personalities of their rivals, that's about it. The show isn't particularly bad, but the first episode was abysmal.
>>
>MC doesn't ntr Koyori's big sister to get twincest is wincest.
Gosh I knew this show was shit but I was hoping for at least this. Oh well, I knew not to get my hopes up anyway.

>>155155349
>>155158668
Yes definitely want the ost. Especially that one image song that keeps playing in the background with that crazy piano playing.
>>
>>155160310
who the fuck was he?
>>
Short senpai a CUTE
>>
Can someone explain to me why having a terminal illness suddenly makes this guy the nicest person ever and completely guilt free of all his bullshit?

Also, man, what a horrible way to end it. A season 2 teaser? Really? Not even a small hint as to what all this bullshit was about? I expected nothing and was still disappointed.

>>155162791
Literally the only good thing about the anime was these two. Not even Sugita could save this trainwreck.
>>
>>155162947
>Can someone explain to me why having a terminal illness suddenly makes this guy the nicest person ever and completely guilt free of all his bullshit?
He felt like he simply doesn't have time to do research and shit so he decided to do what he could as fast as possible using the only means he could. Mayumi forgives him because she understands he was doing it for her. She's a good waifu.
>>
Oh no, looks like GoHands caught Gonzitis.
>>
>>155163149
That still really doesn't excuse anything at all though. I understand his reasoning, I just don't understand why anyone would think he wasn't a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Green shota from K.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Green shota from K.png
2MB, 1366x768px
So was this kid supposed to be a reference of that shota from JUNGLE in K?
>>
>>155163149
>She's a good waifu.
She could have done better.
>>
>>155163517
>reference.
You could call it that, if you want to emulate Makihara and desperately look at the positive side of everything
You could also call it reusing resources, like the crowd scenes being repeatedly shown in various episodes. Rather than come up with something new, just shamelessly use old stuff
>>
So is there an S2? The ending explained literally nothing and was a complete hook, but with how badly this series was received I'd be surprised at an S2.
>>
so this is what anime has become
>>
>>155165164
Nah. Just GoHands once they didn't have a bunch of LN authors to wite them fujoshit
>>
>>155165245
The dialogue is straight out of some super trashy LN though
>>
File: bitch i'm fabulous.jpg (621KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bitch i'm fabulous.jpg
621KB, 1280x720px
>>155163364
Drugging and mindbreaking orphan lolis is okay if you're a kind person on the inside.
>>
And this was my favorite screenshot of the show.
>>
>>155165734
That they aren't using LN authors to write them the script doesn't mean whatever writer they have'll be better
>>
>>155161635
The show has flaws like bad management of it's budget but it's overall an ok anime. Most of the people that come and keep spamming "this show sucks" aren't even watching anymore and are just shitposters.
>>
>>155166288
I watched this all the way through actually, and have been avoiding the threads mostly before now. The show sucked from start to finish.
>>
>>155166337
If you really feel this way I wonder how you live with yourself. Do you like hitting your head against the wall?
>>
>>155166337
You could have dropped it at any point, you know.
>>
>>155166337
Why would you continue to watch a show you think is shit?
>>
>>155166388
>>155166461
>>155166469
I have absolutely nothing but free time and wanted to give it an honest chance.
>>
>dat sequel hook
why
>>
>MC's catchphrase is about meshing
>show's art and photography literally don't mesh
>>
It was ok. It had nothing special, but in the end I definitely don't hate it.
>>
>>155167811
Not in a good way, but the art and animation was definitely something special, even K doesn't compare.
>>
What trip are the incestuous siblings going on?
>>
>>155160310

Have we seen him before?
>>
>>155167919
He was featured in the OP, but that's all I think.
>>
>the show is so fucking bad generic and badly written it can't keep its own cliches straight

Koyori was never "unfeeling" like she thought her sister was, she just couldn't communicate. This was pretty explicit from the moment she wakes up but when you're just writing garbage to get a paycheck I can see how you would throw that line in there like it was actually something that happened.
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>155160310
Yes, the credits referred him as "Voice of God"
>>
>>155165943
This was mine
>>
>>155161635
Nah, those are weekly shitposters.I enjoyed it, still need to finish download this episode.
>>
As someone who really likes K I was able to somewhat enjoy the show. The fights were the worst part, but I think the pairings were great.
>>
>>155161635
Easily the best show in the season. Doesnt say much because the season was kinda meh but still
>>
Reminds me of windows lose your marbles.
>>
>>
Motherfucking powerbank end.
>>
>understanding end
Well, its not like they stay bitter with the other handshakers.
>>
S2 never.
>>
How well did K sell? I know it's not too much deciding factor Just curious on how Go-hands record.
>>
>>155153851
Haha
>>
>>155154360
How many of which were staff members forced to do so, I wonder.
>>
>>155176484
>K 8,067
>K Return of Kings 3,954
>>
How hard is this flopping?
>>
>>155178112

>>155144112
>>
>>155153241
I hope the chances are low because it's part of a bundle
>>
>>155154099
Hanasaku Iroha didn't.
>>
So brave people who actually watched his, how was the fat jedi and idol bitch pair, they were the most fairly interesting team for me but couldn't last through the bad to meet them.
>>
File: flag enabled.webm (3MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
flag enabled.webm
3MB, 850x478px
I didn't want to forget [C] so that's why I stuck with HS. Fights/animation could have been better but that OST is so juicy

unf
>>
It was such a meh series, yet I came back every week for more. I think it's because of the characters and music.
And maybe GoHands autistic magic
>>
>>155153241
Me too anon, that song that plays in the previews is just beautiful.

Actually, all the piano-led songs are beautiful.
>>
>>155154023
If Japan can make Keijo!!! and just hentai in general work then they sure as hell can make that second option work.
>>
>>155154023
But they would literally be able to fight in front and behind simultaneously. OP as fuck.
>>
This entire anime

I don't know why, but I was hooked

It was awful. The art was awful. The characters were awful. The "plot" was awful, as were the direction, development, and camera work. The CG couldn't even be Japari Park-tier.

And yet here I am, having finished all 12 episodes for TV broadcast. The ending was contrived and unbelievable. Koyori and Mayumi were so cute despite their vapidness. I don't know how or why I made it through weekly episodes with so much anticipation and glee.

Goddang, the other Hand Shaker couples were awful, too. Repetitive lines, single-dimension introductions and personalities, that fucking "-ssu" lisp with every line the super tall kouhai guy said. Much was carved into my soul.
>>
Soooo... was it explained if these organs for twins were from MC sister or not?
>>
>>155153241
>>155153440
I watched the first two episodes because [K] had really good music. This has really god music, but god is it awful.
>>
>>155153135
This was legitemately the worst show I've seen in at least 6 years.

EVERYTHING was absolutely awful, the QUALITY was an issue. Well to be honest the "story" I guess could pass, but certainly the worst part is the dialogues, is as if they picked a handbook with trope lines and put every single one of them in the anime, regardless of the context of the scene.

The only reason I managed to finish is because last season was really weak and there wasn't anything else on tuesday
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.