[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tatsuhiko takimoto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0650.jpg (28KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0650.jpg
28KB, 225x249px
Whatever happened to him? I remember that at the end of his novel he said he was still struggling with being a hikikimori and that he was basically just living off of the royalties from his book. How's he doing now? Has he done any new stuff? Hope he's doing better.
>>
He wrote a couple of short stories and a novel ever since that postface

Nowadays he was some weird group meditation podcast in his website
>>
>>155138639
huh weird. He seemed to dismiss religion/spirituality in Welcome to the NHK. I guess he found something in it the second time around. At least he's doing shit tho.
>>
>>155139005
>meditation
>religion
Bruh...
>>
>>155139168
Look at his site senpai. It's not just basic meditation, it's some weird tarot card healing shit.

https://tatsuhikotakimoto.com/
>>
He's helping people make their own Misakis.

https://tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
>>
>>155139736
>the author of NHK got into tulpa shit
Shit that's depressing
>>
>>155139234
What the fuck
>>
File: 001.jpg (135KB, 770x1112px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
135KB, 770x1112px
This tulpa stuff interests me. I remember it started out just being /x/ creepypasta fodder for years, then suddenly /mlp/ is created and immediately repurpose tulpa to create mind ponies to act out their degenerate fantasies, then it spread to the rest of the internet. After that not much news about it for years but apparently it has even spread to Japan?

I still don't know if people who claim to see and hear their tulpa like they're really there are the attention seeking teenagers and liars they appear to be, or if tulpa are legit and the lucid dreaming of the 2010s, and we won't get serious research proving them for decades.
>>
>>155140799
I'm pretty sure it originates from Indian Buddhism.
>>
>>155141020

yeah, but as far as the western world goes that info was buried untouched in encyclopedias or an obscure wikipedia page for decades until it found its way to the right autism
>>
>>155141159
Tell me about it. Once that stuff started to became popular all I could think of was "what are they talking about, databases don't work like that" and then I realized they weren't talking about tuples.
>>
>>155139234
Ironic, he fell for a cult thing just like Satou.
>>
he's bald
>>
File: 1547634513536.gif (989KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1547634513536.gif
989KB, 500x284px
what the fuck takimoto, what the fuck
>>
>>155138093

i wish i had a small girl to smack me repeatedly.
>>
File: kagura.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
kagura.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>155138093
>writer of NHK falls for escapist delusions
>>
Does this mean we'll never get a Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge adaptation
>>
>>155139234

How do you write a masterwork speaking out against something and then fall prey to that same thing so hard?

I guess his tendency toward this sort of thing let him write about it with authenticity.
>>
>>155139234
Welp, guess being a hikki and then having to relive those experiences while writing a novel can really fuck you up
>>
>>155149204
>>155149380
Yeah it's super fucked up. I hope he's at least happy now.
>>
>>155139168
What about it?
>>
So I'm reading an article about him and apparently he was on jap late night tv when the topic of evangelion came up. He was asked what his favorite scene was and he said it was when shinji jizzed all over asuka. After that he got a lot of backlash from everyone and he backed away from the public. Oh and I guess he was also acting kinda "creepy" on there as well, basically people saw him on tv and didn't like it. And the person that introduced him to all of this mystical healing shit apparently worked on that same show.
>>
>>155156466
>hikki goes on TV
This was destined for failure. It could have been an NHK arc.
>>
>>155157030
If only
>>
>>155138093
Hes a hack
>>
>>155138093
didn't he anhero?
>>
>>155139736
>"You can purchase and download mp3 file from Gumroad."

>Gumroad
>Mouseroad

Is this some kind of elaborate trickery?
>>
>>155164982
Gumroad is a pretty popular site in the art community. A lot of professionals sell stuff on there like tutorials or brushes and some even give away free shit. It's weird that he's using that. Idk if that's even allowed
>>
>>155139736
Christ, this is sad.
>>
>>155139736
Well this is disappointing.
>>
>ywn visit Takamoto and cure him of his hiki ways
>>
>>155172327
>you will never be bros with Takamoto like Satou and Yamazaki
>>
>>155139234
>>155139736
Yeesh. The only way it could be worse if he was advertising a literal pyramid scheme.
>>
>>155172524
I actually spoke with him a few times before, back when he wanted to practice his English with a Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge translation. He gave up some pages in though.
>>
>>155167679
Why wouldn't it be? Gumroad is just a digital distribution service for individual products - its just big with art tutorials because they make more monies when people aren't being part of their patreon. Hell, Trigger experimented with it

https://gumroad.com/l/ZDJm#
>>
>>155174279
Did you talk to him over the phone or through text? What was he like/what was the experience like?
>>155174300
True. I'm not too familiar with the other aspects of it so I didn't know people sell other shit on there.
>>
>>155139736
The "free listen" sources from a dropbox file that's dead.

Anyone have it downloaded?
>>
>>155139736
I always look forward to updates.

>>155156466
>he said it was when shinji jizzed all over asuka
Based.
>>
>>155174558
This! Someone must have it downloaded. All the info I could get from the site is that this chick (Amina du jean) voices it. I gotta have a listen.
>>
>>155174543
Text. He seemed like a nice guy, though they were very basic Japanese conversations. I mostly just cleaned up his sentences.

I suggested for him to try the NHK dub since he's familiar with the content, and he said he'd check it out. He also liked the look of my galge.

>>155174558
>>155176209
I dug around and couldn't find another upload. If I remember right, the idea behind it was learning how to love yourself as Misaki.
>>
>>155139234
>https://tatsuhikotakimoto.com/
>岬を召喚する瞑想
>Meditation to summon Misaka

This is legitimately depressing, I just finished reading his novel in japanese too, what the fuck.
>>
>>155139736
i need 2 hear this someone find the audio
>>
Just found his twitter, fuck it's depressing.

https://twitter.com/TPOLight
>>
I was actually wondering somewhat recently what happened to him but I forgot to check. This was not what I expected.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.