[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: naruto-1569098.jpg (237KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1569098.jpg
237KB, 754x1100px
What was /a/ like when this happened?
>>
>had trouble beating Deidara who Itachi effortlessly one-shotted
>still planned on fighting him

What was he even thinking?
>>
>>155135468
>Muh clan

Seriously though, Sasuke getting pushed like that when he had the elemental advantage was retarded
>>
>>155135155
>Sasuke turned his sharingan off because it was upsetting deidara
>>
>>155135155
>mangareader

Fuck off Narutard spammers.
>>
>>155135468
Because itachi is kishimoto's special snowflake.
>>
Indifferent as it should be now
>>
File: Untitled.png (690KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
690KB, 1366x768px
>>155135468
Sasuke didn't really think of anything besides revenge. Reminder that he was once a cute boy & not an edgelord.
>>
Of the Akatsuki, who would Might Guy not be able to beat 1v1?
>>
>>155135468
He was thinking he should have specialized in genjutsu.
>>
>>155136395
Itachi, Obito, Kakuzu, and Deidara.
>>
>>155136395
Pain probably, wouldn't be able to find his real body.
>>
>>155135155
How did he summon the giant snake if he was out of chakra? Was this ever addressed?
>>
>>155135155
Haha someone scribbled all over that guy.
>>
>>155135155
Naruto threads were saged and spammed into shame, back then
>>
aren't the big three threads being allowed on /a/ a more recent thing? What caused the change?
>>
File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>sharingan somehow allows you to 'see through your opponents moves'
>some how expands into summoning a mecha demon thing that is basically invulnerable
>>
>>155138986
>aren't the big three threads being allowed on /a/ a more recent thing?
No One piece was always allowed the only thing is hat the threads were plagued with shitposters and wiki spammers it was awful. One Piece even got a sticky for the time skip
>>
>>155136598
He wasn't out of chakra, he was ALMOST out.
>>
>>155138986
moot had enough, I guess.
>>
>>155135155
No one cared. Narutu is trash.
>>
>>155135155
Was I the only one who thought Deidara is pretty hot?

No homo
>>
>>155139158
Deidara ranked 6th popular character when he first showed up. He's like the toph of naruto.
>>
>>155139127
Yes, its 1 spammer with 22 IP that keeps this thread active.
Its 1 spammer and not people who want to discuss an anime that contribute to the threads.
You are not insane or anything.
>>
I stopped watching Naruto during the first 20 or so episodes of Shippudden, last thing I remember was Kakashi trying to use his eye hax to kill Deidara, instead of just blasting him with fireballs or something, I thought it was really dumb.
>>
>>155139345
Everyone knows you spam and shitpost with your phone, Narutard.
>>
>>155139548
Yes. One man, with 21 phones, is spamming this thread. Good detective work.
>>
>>155136395
If Obito goes intangible, I doubt most of the Naruto characters can harm him. Kamui is hax like nothing else.
>>
>>155135468
I don't understand what Kishi was thinking when he wanked Itachi the way he did

Its got fucking tiresome how Characters were riding his dick
>>
>>155139707
I remember back when people thought Jiraiya could beat Itachi and Kisame together.
>>
>>155139628
Only underaged newfag Narutards like yourself don't know how phoneposting works.
>>
>>155136395
>>155136538
>>155136546
>>155139687
Fuck off back to >>>/co/ if you want to engage in cancerous versusshit.
>>
>>155139789
No, you're just insane if you think it's just one person.
>>
>>155139832
Good thing all those deleted Naruto threads in the archive say otherwise.
>>
>>155139897
Yep. You're completely insane.
>>
>>155140037

This desu.

Now, who else will get DBZ power ups in boruto?

Money is on orochimaru, boruto, salad.

Maybe Kakashi?
>>
>>155140115
Its "new generations".
Theres the class below naruto that should be the next on the power up list.
Konohamaru with his shotgun and so on.
>>
>>155140115
I don't think anyone is getting a powerup. Naruto and Sasuke will be the Status Quo for a while. Only thing I could see getting a powerup is the Byakugan.

Other than that you'll have the usual power creep of villains and main characters.
>>
>>155140115
No one's getting a powerup for a while in the anime at least. Boruto and Sarada will have to get something in the manga since Mitsuki already has sage mode.
>>
>>155135468
Even considering the nature advantage, Deidara was scissors to Sasuke's paper.
Sasuke was a step ahead of Deidara every time for the whole duration of the fight but unable to finish it cleanly every single time.
>>
File: 18926354689.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
18926354689.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>155135155
>how was /a/ like back then
We fucking banned shitty naruto threads.
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>155140416

More like WAS a gateway anime of the worst kind

;_;
>>
>>155140416
It's been a long time since i've seen this pasta.
>>
>>155138986
The presence of Big Three threads cause shitposting.
The absence of Big Three threads cause shitposting.

They realized that nothing will change of /a/ if they allow Big Three threads or not (retards will be retards), so they just lifted the prohibition.
>>
>>155139741
Itachi made it sound like he could.
>>
>>155135468
I think Itachi being ninja Jesus was fine because he wasn't a main character.
>>
>>155135155
/a/ was fairly young back then. I'm not sure you'll actually find an anon that was here.
I myself have only been coming here for just under 9 years, so this is before my time.
>>
>>155139020
susano and naruto's nine tails synergy form that was basically the same thing were really really dumb
>>
>>155135155

The plothole filled mess had been confirmed. It only got worse from here, with the odd spike but then steeper drop (jiyara fight, pain fight, resurrection, failure to kill hinata etc). This particular fight (OP image) was when it really started to break it's own rules.
>>
>>155138986
Hownew.ru

No legit though it must have been like 5 years since Moot made /a/ N/a/ruto for a day or so.
And back thr Bleach and One Piece were allowed without incident.

But regardless of how you felt about that chnage he was 100% right about 1 argument. Some people were legit starting threads just to self detail them into dub threads.
>>
>>155140320
Salad is getting her mangekyo and burrito will most likely inherit the fox from his dad.
>>
>>155135155

There would have been no thread about it, because Naruto threads were not allowed..

It was a cultural thing were some of the board hated it and some of the board was ashamed to admit they liked it. Threads were immediately mocked, spammed or mods just deleted them. You could even get banned.

It's was a little dishonest because threads about HxH, etc were allowed. And quite a few people here secretly read it and enjoyed it.

It didn't reach a tipping point until the manga was ending and people finally cracked and couldn't help posting about it, to the shock and horror of people here who really did hate it and were not faking.

TL;DR it was a cultural taboo to duscuss it for many years, the abandonment of that taboo marked the end of the old /a/
>>
>>155141829
Well that just seems stupid anyway, I mean it is not anywhere near as good as some of the fans make it out to be, but it is also not anywhere near as bad as some anons here make it out to be.
Also Naruto is not as popular as it once was so it is not as if the obnoxious part of the fanbase would come flooding back in because of like 1 naruto thread in the catalog.
>>
>>155141829
Yeah, it was almost impossible to see a Naruto thread back then. I remember /a/ having one hell of a thread when the Pain fight aired or that photoshop thread for when Sasuke did this funny pose in one of the manga chapters when he fought Naruto again.
>>
>>155139063

And until this point summons required huge mana reserves. He cast two spells in an instant, summon and then a desummon (or he'd have died inside the snake on location). It broke it's own rules. Granted the series had never shown us like a character MP meter and a fixed MP cost per spell (the series would have been better if it did).
>>
>>155141904

It was mainly because of its popularity. People here liked to feel superior to fans of the series.

It was a little silly given some of the content discussed here, and more than a little dishonest because a lot of people here read it every week and as soon as the taboo broke all of a sudden every poster here knew every detail from tiny side events in the manga from years ago so obviously had been reading it religiously. A lot of people here shipped hinata as well, so her coming out on top was part of the reasons the dam finally broke.
>>
>>155138612
Good old times.
>>
>>155135468
Sasuke had no idea that Itachi was walking deus ex machina
>>
>>155136395
Obito, but I wouldn't be surprised if Night Guy could still hit him.
>>
>>155139020
I could have just been a unique summoning contract you can only read with the Mangekyou but no, it had to be a last-minute asspull from nowhere that never gets explained. You don't even need eyes to summon it.

Whatever, it's still pretty cool.
>>
File: Minato.jpg (58KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Minato.jpg
58KB, 1024x819px
>>155140416
Says Moot, a fucking cuck who sold us out and left to google. Fuck him and his opinions.
>>
>>155142104
>/a/ is tsun for naruto
That explains a lot actually.
Anyhow I don't think Naruto threads are that bad nowadays, since it just mostly consists of people who can see it's many many flaws but could still enjoy it nonetheless so it is not like people are pushing it be a flawless masterpiece like some other anons do for some series.
>>
Nurutards pls fuck off out of here with your cancer
>>
File: Thinking wont do nuthin.jpg (33KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking wont do nuthin.jpg
33KB, 500x385px
>>155142304
There are WAY shittier shows that I enjoyed the fuck out of. Naruto, for all it's flaws was a show I almost consistently enjoyed.
>>
>>155142336
That is basically what I am saying people who say it is the best anime evee obviously haven't watched enough anime, but if someone unironically think it is the worst anime ever, they haven't watched enough anime either.
I thought it was good or decent for the nost part untill pain and the kage summit arc is in my opinion the lowest and most irredeemable part of the franchise.
I get what Kishi wanted to do with the edo tensei, he introduced all these new characters from different villages and he wanted to show them off what they could do but it dragged on for so long that it became a slog.
It had some really shitty parts but it had it had some fun parts like Madara's sharingan shenanigans.
>>
>>155139741
>I remember back when people thought Jiraiya could beat Itachi and Kisame together.
he can though. he was able to take on 3 Pains at once, and Pain is arguably stronger than Itachi, and definitely stronger than Kisame
>>
>>155136598

that was some bullshit my friend
>>
>>155135155
Generally dubs and shiptosting. Anger that people talked about Naruto and those actually be amused at the events.
>>
>>155142304
>Implying your Narutard threads aren't full of tumblr screencaps and tumblr filenames.
>>
>>155143483
Who are you quoting?
>>
Fuck off Naruto faggots and never return.
>>
File: c3197bcdc8792d9bd47e1213ce443869.jpg (103KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c3197bcdc8792d9bd47e1213ce443869.jpg
103KB, 767x1024px
>>155139158
I still think Deidara is pretty hot.
>>
>>155143750
Good morning to you too.
>>
>>155141729
>Salad's Mangekyou is activated because of Dadruto

Would that count as "unusual pupils"?
>>
>>155135468
>What was he even thinking?
>uchiha
>thinking
Evil brain chakra inhibits higher thought processes, at this point he was just a behavioral machine. Input goes in through the sharingan and a pre-programmed response comes out.
>>
>>155140416
I dont think kids care about naruto anymore. Even 10 year olds think its cringey and a gateway anime.
>>
>>155135468
Kishi had my back.
>>
>>155135468
Sasuke had an actual strategy for countering Itachi's two strongest techniques and a finisher move that could kill him in one shot.

He just didn't count on the susanoo
>>
>>155145831
>He just didn't count on the susanoo
Or Itachi letting him win.
>>
>>155145831
Itachi was half blind and had like stage 3 cancer
and EVEN THEN he was pulling his punches
>>
>>155145666
So it was then that Kishi made a deal with Satan.
>>
Itachi is the only ninja or what we think is a ninja in this series.
Working behind the scenes, fast, deadly and then vanishes again.
>>
File: my nigga.png (2MB, 1388x1050px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.png
2MB, 1388x1050px
>>155147220
This guy and Kisame too
>>
>>155135155
Probably spammed to hell with pasta like "Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind" and so on.

It was retarded. Much more so than Narutards.
>>
>>155146798
To be fair, Itachi is probably in the top 5 of strongest characters in ninja history
>>
>>155135155
>What was /a/ like when this happened?
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind ect ect ect...
I wish you fuckers would leave. Fuck M00T.
>>
>>155141904
It wasn't Naruto we were keeping out it was the shit fans which was a major deal since Naruto peaked at the same time the Eternal Summer began... /a/ is a shadow of it's former self.
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>155147676
With any luck, you'll leave first.
>>
>>155139158
he's genderbent Ino, of course he's hot
>>
>>155139158
Bedroom eyes.
>>
>>155142663
Sorry but no. Itachi made Orichimaru bite the dirt without breaking a sweat, and Orochimaru could have wrecked Tsunade if his hands were working. He was way above them both
And what could Jiraya do against him ? Invocations would be useless, and Senin mode would let him escape with his life at best. Itachi is a god walking among mortals, that's just how he was written.
>>
>>155135155
Naruto wasn't discussed at all untill the Obito=Tobi bullshit reveal.
Then it wasn't allowed as always untill Moot allowed it.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.