[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONGRADULASHOOOONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: X0fpNSJ.gif (214KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
X0fpNSJ.gif
214KB, 390x290px
Can someone explain this scene to me?
>>
he learned the most important lesson a virgin can learn
>>
File: ow mah leg.jpg (15KB, 233x286px) Image search: [Google]
ow mah leg.jpg
15KB, 233x286px
>>155122398
I've still yet to learn, please enlighten
>>
>>155122239
It's about self acceptance. For example if you would accept the fact that you are a faggot and be at peace with it.
>>
>>155122447
you can't be loved if you don't love yourself
>>
>>155122239
it was a delusion that ended the tv series but EoE begins while he was having it
>>
>>155122473
I'm gay for traps and I have no problem with it. Thanks, anno. I was actually always okay with myself, I never got the faggots who were so upset because they couldn't be a normal person. Yeah, I'm a half gay friendless perma-virgin, so what? I don't mind this life., the music is nice and the anime is too.
>>
>>155122573
>but EoE begins while he was having it
He was having it while standing on the sea?
>>
File: omedetou.gif (557KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
omedetou.gif
557KB, 500x341px
>>155122617
>Yeah, I'm a half gay friendless perma-virgin, so what? I don't mind this life.
*Piano transcription of EVA OP plays*
>>
File: 1446577782649.jpg (82KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446577782649.jpg
82KB, 850x800px
>>155122617
Do you like this then?
>>
The better version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
>>
>>155124632
but i don't want to be black...
please rabbi... leave me alone
>>
>>155122239
They had to congratulate everyone for sitting through such a shit show
>>
>"wow I'm a bitch to the Eva"
>CONGRATULATIONS YOU FINALLY FUCKING FIGURED IT OUT DUMBASS
>>
>>155122239
Dude i literally just finished watching this series and the movie with the real ending and dont know what the FUCK is going on
>>
>>155125135
Seriously did the creator ever come out and explain why he just started choking her

I know this is supposed to be a 'psychological' anime but what the fuck man
I really liked the show for the first 20 eps then suffered through this shit. give me some answers pls
>>
they were congratulating him
>>
>>155125245
Because
a. He wanted to see if he was in the real world
b. She is the biggest source of his suffering so he resents her
>>
>>155125245
They ran out of budget and time, thats why End of Evangelion was made

The TV ending is better though if you aren't a brainlet
>>
>>155125331
The TV ending was just him realizing he cant run away from his problems and being alone makes people sad

Didnt address anything with evas or angels. Maybe it was better off that way desu
>>
>>155122742
he'd just attempted to drown himself. Either way the final episodes are a replacement to the film and not a delusion right?
>>
>>155122573
Episodes 25 and 26 and EOE are seperate endings.

>Hayashibara: So there will be two episode 25s.
>Anno: Right, it will be a multi-ending.
>Hayashibara: So, a dual... ah, a multi-ending. After episode 24 the endings will diverge.
>Anno: Right.
>Hayashibara: There will be two of them.
>Anno: There will be two of them.
>Hayashibara: Ah, two endings.
>Anno: Yes.
>Hayashibara: In terms of gaming - is it called a simulation game? What do you call it? The ending for that [particular] self changes as you go on [through the game].
>Anno: Right, a multi-ending [game].
>Hayashibara: You took this road so you went here. You took this road so you went here. The ending changes. That's how it goes.
>Anno: Um. Evangelion is my live performance. Since I create it with this sense of it being live, what I'm thinking now, what I'm feeling now, my current mood, all this gets transferred onto film - that was the initial theme, or the theme I had in my mind.
>Hayashibara: Right.
>>
>>155122239
inb4 Reifags
Reminder that Shinji is canonically bisexual and in love with Kaworu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.