[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okada's Autobiography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>How I Went from Not Going to School to Writing anohana and The Anthem of the Heart
Will you read it, /a/? You want to know how the masterpieces get produced, don't you?
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-27/prolific-screenwriter-mari-okada-writes-autobiography/.113359
>>
>>155113647
Should've been How I Went from Not Going to School to Writing Kiznaiver and Mayoiga. And then give her the JUST hair on the cover.
>>
>>155113647
Yes I sure wonder how she went from your classic NEET to one of the worst drama writer in the anime industry.
>>
>>155114171
Be careful of that edge, you might cut yourself with it.
>>
>>155113847
>give her the JUST hair
>>>/tv/
>>
>>155114337
That's a pretty bad use that idiom, anon..
>>
>>155114337
How is that edgy at all? Calling people shitty writers is "edgy" now? Do you even know what edgy means?
>>
File: 1488126093172.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488126093172.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
>>155113847
>>
>>155113647
Fucking ew.
>>
I'm sure she's a nice person but her writing is just too overdramatic.
She should research interesting topics and try different types of stories in order to grow as a writer.
>>
Should have called "How I Went from Not Going to School to Ruining Gundam"
>>
>>155114838
She's not Tomino
>>
I'd rather not read the autobiography of someone who never accomplished anything good.
>>
>>155116714
How will you deal with your life flashing before your eyes when you die?
>>
>>155116773
Why, do you want to read my autobiography too?

Also, I've accomplished at least two things that she hasn't.
>>
>>155113647
>When I entered elementary school, I was bullied. In the background of the bullied girl, the mountains of Chichibu loomed, jet-black in the setting sun. They looked like a giant cage.

pure kino
>>
>>155116878
Fapping and shoving dildos up your ass?
>>
>>155117410
I'm sure she shlicks too, and I'm not into anal play.
>>
>My father was caught having an affair and was divorced by my grandfather. My newly single mother, called the "Atsuko Asano [an actress] of Chichibu," went from one boyfriend to another. Once there was a fight and I commanded one of her boyfriends to draw me boobs.
>draw me boobs
Okada is lewd.
>>
>>155118805
It's a mistranslation
She's the one who got ordered around
>>
>>155117775
Why would she schlick when she has Tomino to lick her pussy?
>>
File: Mari Okada - Bingo!.jpg (1MB, 1946x2233px) Image search: [Google]
Mari Okada - Bingo!.jpg
1MB, 1946x2233px
I will need to update this really hard after reading that.
>>
>Okada
No.
>>
I love Okada. I will summon idol-fag so he traslates this shit.
>>
Does she really think that highly of herself to write an autobiography?
>>
>>155113647
>Okada went straight to writing instead of school
Oh it shows, Okada.
>>
She will write the sequel of AnoHana soon??? I want to watch more Anaru
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.