[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball GT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Wow, this is actually not that bad /a/. Im liking how everything follows the adventures of Kid Goku, Trunks and Pan. They are all super likable and the introduction of the Black Star Dragon Balls and Ultimate Shenron was really cool. I don't see why fans wouldnt like GT. (Although I have yet to see season 2).

So whats /a/'s thoughts on GT? Did it do appropriate justice for DBZ and did you think its worthy to stand in the series? If not, what were your complaints and why didnt you enjoy it as a fan?
>>
>>155103905
Baby>>>>>>>>>>Zamasu
>>
>>155103958
Yeah, freakin Baby is so cool. I like him as a villian. Way more baller than Frieza.
>>
Takes a horrible nosedive in quality after Baby.
>>
>>155104030
The entire lore with the saiyans and tuffles is just really good.
>>
>>155104069
Also the inclusion of Kid Goku after that arc was retarded. Not to mention all the wasted potential the show had.
>Uub is useless
>No Gotenks
>No SSJ Pan
>Writing Piccolo away in the laziest way possible
>>
>>155103905
>Not that bad.

Compared to Super anyway.
>>
>>155103905
GT is underrated, certainly funnier than DBZ. Had more dragonball-like plots.
>>
>>155103905
The biggest problem with GT was all the situations that could have been resolved right away, by not sandbagging and then just get resolved by not sandbagging after being dragged out.
>>
>>155104244
Fuck yeah! Glad to see some love for GT.
>>
>>155103958
Fuck no
>>
>>155103905
It's better than Super

>>155104030
>Way more baller than Frieza.
Now that's just bullshit
>>
>>155103905

The first few episodes where it's a third-rate Dragonball are a lot better than the rest where it mostly becomes a sixth-rate DBZ.
>>
File: vd9bj.jpg (149KB, 536x297px) Image search: [Google]
vd9bj.jpg
149KB, 536x297px
>all these Pedros
>>
the dragon thing was goood (the last arc)
>>
File: Power Levels.jpg (502KB, 1500x970px) Image search: [Google]
Power Levels.jpg
502KB, 1500x970px
>>
>>155103958
Goku Black>>>>>Baby>>>>>Zamazu
>>
>>155108423
this shit made no sense, so was yuyu hakusho's scaling, kuwabara shouldn't have become that strong. Let us take Tien for example, if his growth is the same, in Super he would die to fucking Mecha Frieza still.
>>
>>155108423
>Mr. Satan 10
I call bullshit
Goku was 10 at the beginning of the series and he was surviving bullets no problem
>>
>>155108423
>raditz 1500

wasnt it stated that Raditz was 1200?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.