[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering that Oregairu is rife with 'visual' and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pixiv57886556.png (1MB, 2592x2592px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv57886556.png
1MB, 2592x2592px
Considering that Oregairu is rife with 'visual' and textual nuance that serves as a guise for the characters' intentions and deeper meaning, would it be autistic of me to go through the whole series (again) with pen and paper, jotting down notes on said elements whenever they appear (e.g. noting when Yui shyly shows affection to 8man)? I want to get a better understanding of the series since the latter half has an incredible tonal shift and serves to confuse a lot of people.
>>
>>155101596

Dude that anime is fucking shit. There's no hidden faggotry, it just sucks.
>>
>>155101684
But I like it. And I'm not just talking about the anime, I mean the LNs too.
>>
>>155101596
No one cares anymore. Watari killed the series by delaying the final volume for over a year.
>>
>>155101797
But obviously I care. I'm really excited for that final volume, too.
>>
File: Yui.jpg (608KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yui.jpg
608KB, 1920x1080px
You don't need that bullshit. Yui won the Hikki bowl.
>>
>>155101596
Just do it, a lot of people have done it before, some of their blogs are still active too.
>>
>>155101596
Just wait 20 more days.
>>
It was honestly good until the two drama queens came along and ruined his high school life no thanks to the meddling of an "adult" Christmas cake that couldn't snag in a husband.
>>
>>155101596
If we're gonna go with the title, the only ending I see for 8man is loner end.

his expectations about romantic comedy is very wrong. thus he became jaded to the 3dpd world and went back his rightful spot that is a mere observer.
>>
>>155104491
But the only drama queen has been Yukino. Yui just wanted to get with 8man.
>>
Do people normally do this ? writing a report about an anime ?
>>
No matter who wins I think we should agree to not shitpost the non-winning girls' fanbases.
>>
>>155105112

>implying Yui has no drama

what is nice girls?
what is the dog that sent him to hospital?
what is her crying at S2E2?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.