[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm so glad you came to the music festival with me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1490338736079.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490338736079.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>I'm so glad you came to the music festival with me, anon-kun! What do you want to do first?
>>
>>155063625
Lick your anus.
>>
>>155063625
Why does she look so pissed?
>>
>>155063625
She's so fucking cute. C U T E.
I still don't understand why people could possibly hate her.
>>
>>155063729
Why would anyone hate any keion, they're all incredibly nonoffensive.
>>
>music festival

Well considering everything is anime all of a sudden, I take it we already candy flipped?
>>
>>155063855
Not that kind of music festival, you degenerate.
>>
>>155063625
fuck in the porta-potty
>>
Watch the Judas Priest. Then Iron Maiden and maybe some AC/DC.
>>
Bareback you like a filthy animal. After that we could go see BoC
>>
>sex inside tent
>sex under starry sky
>>
>>155063625
Wax your eyebrows into an actual shape

Followed quickly by: Leave.
>>
>>155063625
a bloody good sound check for a starter, yesterday's was awful
>>
>>155064193

You fucking monster.
>>
>>155063625
wait, I'm not black
>>
>>155063625
find that one girl i actually like. i hope she's here.
>>
Let's take some acid
>>
Dont hurt me but i think concerts are good because the crowd effect.

bye
>>
>>155064412
I've never been to one so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>155063625
Fuck off coalburning slut.

I
WANT
TO
CUM
IN
JUN
PUFFS

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGJGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>155064412
God no the crowd is the worst part. The only good part of concerts is seeing the band in person plus the 100kW sound systems. but mostly the sound systems.
>>
>>155063625
"Hey Mugi, I'd do anything for you, you know that! I'm just glad you invited me! hey, here's a schedule, I already circled the bands you liked so we won't miss anything!"

"Isn't this great? Oh hey, look, they're passing a bowl around, let's toke up when it gets to us!"

"Okay Mugi, you've smoked weed before right? No? Hahaha, it's fine, I'll show you how! See, this bowl has a little hole on the side you cover with your finger. Now, inhale from this spot while I light the lighter! And once you've inhaled for a few seconds I'm going to let go of that hole, it's going to give you a big rush of air and you're going to get way more smoke!"

"Awesome Mugi, that's a huge hit! You're going to start feeling pretty silly soon! Time for me to take a hit!"

"Aww Mugi, you feeling a little high? I will admit that was some strong shit! Makes the music a lot better huh?"

"What's that Mugi, you want more weed? Okay, I'll track some down for us. You're just a little pothead, aren't you!"

"Hey Mugi, that's it for the day, let's head back to our tents to unwind. I've got a ton of munchies and we've got a lot of weed left for tonight and tomorrow! Aren't you so happy?"

"Mugi... geeze you're super high, why are you being so touchy-feely? You want to what?! Sleep in my tent? Well... okay I guess..."

"Mugi! Hey watch it! I know it's dark but you're... Oh.. you're naked huh? Well, this is your first time right? I'll be gentle. Weed sure makes you horny huh? Don't worry, this will feel great."
>>
>>
>>155065376
fuck off to where you come from
>>
>>155063625
Get some Yakisoba and eat it for myself.
>>
>>155063720
They're out of yakisoba.
>>
File: 1486274107233.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486274107233.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>155065266
>>
>>155063625
We're going to see Ty Segall and we're standing right in the front. Try not to get crushed.
>>
>>155065266
Goddamn Nigga you actually spent the time to think of all that, jesus Christ.
>>
>>155065878
Smoking weed is a staple at music festivals and concerts man. Even in states where it's banned the police pretty much don't give a fuck. I went to a Flaming Lips concert back in HS and Wayne Coyne stated right before it began that the spot we were in (outdoor concert) was free game as far as weed goes and the police can't touch us.

In hindsight I'm sure that was not really true, but still.
>>
>>155064193
She might start melting if you do that.
>>
>>155063625
>What do you want to do first?
You... *graps her hand and brings her to tent with two other black guys*
>>
>>155063625
Buy some Bloodbath merch
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.