[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the fiercer and stronger opponent /a/? >Cell or Frieza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Who was the fiercer and stronger opponent /a/?

>Cell or Frieza?
>>
File: Spide the devilman.jpg (277KB, 426x568px) Image search: [Google]
Spide the devilman.jpg
277KB, 426x568px
>implying it's not me
>>
File: Kingpiccoloonthrone2.jpg (21KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Kingpiccoloonthrone2.jpg
21KB, 350x263px
The King himself.
>>
>>155059980
Cell fucking easily.
>>
Frieza. Cell was boring.
>>
>>155059980

Frieza was the more dominating enemy. Collateral damage was astronomical in the Namek saga. He was never on the brink of being defeated until SSJ was awakened.

Cell relied heavily on ass-pulls and the forced stupidity of the protags.
>>
>>155060042

Wouldn't this guy be technically able to kill any bad guys from the DB universe with his shot?

Granted, he has to land it.
>>
>>155061372
nuff said
>>
Cell had more class. Heres a question though, what the fuck would Cell have done if he killed all the Z Fighters? Just endlessly roam the universe looking for a strong opponent? His plans seemed very short-sighted.
>>
>>155061466
He could have shat out 18 and kept her as a fuck toy.
>>
>>155061466
He could go back to the time machine and travel through time, killing them all over again
>>
File: koala.gif (87KB, 123x136px) Image search: [Google]
koala.gif
87KB, 123x136px
My question diesn't deserve its own thread.

Does anyoine have a link to the complete dragon ball z kai torrent?? All the torrent I find finish at the Cell saga :c
>>
Freeza was scarier but Cell was perfect. They were both great in their own ways.
>>
Freezer.
Celery was tough but played fair enough.
>>
>>155063270
That is the complete dragon ball kai then
>>
>>155059980

Cell needed upgrades to be decent plus he pulled that wolverine bullshit. Frieza just was such a badass he forced the unlock of super saiyan. I vote Freiza.
>>
>>155061466
Basically. Imagine a smug warrior with a desire for battling strong opponents and who likes to make people despair and destroys planets as a hobby.
>>
>>155061404
one of the games actually had an alt scenerio where he killed freiza when he came to earth.
>>
>>155061372
>He was never on the brink of being defeated until SSJ was awakened

He kept resorting to mutate to new forms to keep up with Goku's fast growth
>>
Cell needed asspulls to keep up with the heroes

The heroes needed asspulls to keep up with Frieza
>>
what's all this dissapointing negativity towards Cell for? I liked him hell more than Frieza. Frieza was just a gawking, tedious annoying as fuck villian. He was tiny as shit and didnt have any special abilities like Cell.

Cell was more intresting to watch and easily outclasses Frieza.
>>
>>155069753
In hindsight, sure. At the time, frieza was fucking everyone up, win after win after win.

Cell, on the other hand? Loss after loss after loss. 17 was dumb and got caught, vegeta let him transform, and he asspulled back from death only to STILL be weaker than gohan so no worries buddy
>>
>>155069753
Mostly because the Cell saga was really boring compared to Frieza.
>>
>>155069534

Goku never faced Frieza's early forms.
>>
>>155070397

Even worse, characters below Goku's power level brought out Frieza's latent strength
>>
Cell was better antagonist
Frieza was better villain
>>
>>155059980

Frieza.

Regenerating villains were a mistake.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.