[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could direct and produce your very own anime with an unlimited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

If you could direct and produce your very own anime with an unlimited budget and complete creative freedom what would it be about? What are some ideas you have?
>>
Moe high school lesbians from the future who live on a massive spaceship and have fun adventures for the sake of intergalactic peace
>>
File: 1338656029655.jpg (314KB, 1242x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1338656029655.jpg
314KB, 1242x1400px
1. Complete, big budget adaption of YKK.
2. If there's any money left, make a modest budget Voynich Hotel anime, in Shaft style.
>>
A pathetic hobo that wanders around the world deceiving and stealing without any purpose and in the end he kills himself
>>
>>155056912
ben-to 2
>>
>>155056912
I've pitched this idea in one of these threads before but I've refined it since then.

Basically it's about a sort of anarcho-libertarians paradise where truck drivers are essentially bounty hunters; picking which cargo they wish to deliver and whether it's worth the price. These delivery drivers go through the world's unforgivable countryside in their own customized, individualized trucks. The poorest drivers have to make due with whatever upgrades they can get but the most successful ones are equipped with weapons, extra cargo space and all other sorts of goodies. Although individual drivers exist, most drivers have been inducted into the few monolithic delivery companies trying to monopolize the business and quash individual initiative.

The story follows 6 different characters all with differing motivations as they compete with one another for an incredibly lucrative contract to retrieve and deliver some cargo. Each episode would focus on 1 or 2 of the characters and flesh out their backstories and the world around them. Along the way the characters help and backstab one another, defend themselves from the delivery companies trying to muscle them out of the business, evade a couple of policemen tirelessly tracking their destructive antics in the hope of being promoted to detectives and help out the odd town and its people they come across.
>>
cute girls fighting in a cute spaceship against cute loli-like alien girls
director: akiyuki shinbo
character designer: asanagi
>>
File: JWWW.jpg (149KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
JWWW.jpg
149KB, 1200x862px
A Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa anime adaption that perfectly puts the artstyle and expressions into animation, doesn't fall into the usual anime trap of just being a slideshow of characters standing around with animated mouths moving as they talk, and doesn't skip or fucking re-order anything from the manga.
>>
>>155056912
bodybuilding anime or loli dictators
>>
>>155057339
If it's an anarcho-libtertarian paradise, why do police exist?
>>
>>155057647
OK I didn't think that through, I suppose it's not an anarcho-libertarian paradise after all. I would imagine these drivers having a great deal of economic freedom, however.
>>
>>155057765
>>155057647
ancaps support private police
>>
>>155056912
a proper berserk show that spans the entire manga
>>
>>155056912
About loneliness, lost and oblivion.
>>
Alternate history military drama focused on air combat operations. Main character is the pilot of a high-performance fighter jet.
>>
>>155056912
A "modern nature" documentary, narrated by Jouji Nakata. Each episode would focus on a different stereotype or subculture of Japan commonly featured in anime. Imagine a David Attenborough style documentary but instead of lions taking down gazelles on the savannah, it's a middle age salary-man unappreciated by his family and boss getting too drunk at a work function and groping a JK on the train as she makes her way back from cram school.
>>
>>155056912
A really detailed anime with hentai in it. It will be in a fantasy setting, that's really atmospheric with epic action, some slow-mo effects, thousands of places / locations with wallpaper tier looks, monster girls, animal girls, lolis, scat and gore. It will have detailed movements, meaning that there always has to be something moving in the background in most scenes, even if it's just ripples in the water or some tiny bug. I will hire people from different professions to help me create it, like a martial artist experts, special effects experts, psychologists, scientists, weapons experts, law experts, aviation experts, architects, engineers, digital designers, etc. My storyboard crew would contain at least a hundred of people working on different arcs at the same time. I will also collaborate with other studios and have hundreds of episodes.

I pretty much have tons of ideas.
>>
A super edgy mecha anime with Evangelion's art direction and Bokurano's bleak tone where a main cast of young adults get progressively mutilated after each battle but keep piloting anyway. Add in some SoL episodes about everyday life with wheelchairs and prosthetics, a couple of tragic love subplots, thoughtfully distributed character death and I'm all set.
>>
Catgirls. Never ending series of catgirls just fucking each other in many unique and interesting ways.
>>
A big budget FMA Brotherhood/HxH style reboot of Gash Bell
Not only did the anime cut a lot but it was also low budget garbage
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl
>>
>>155060159
It found a way, meme magic won. You can rest now.
>>
>>155056912
I'd make Keit-Ai real. The episode script is handed to [Hadena] in advance and they have exclusive rights to subbing it, everyone else gets DMCA takedowns out the ass.

I'd also throw in an odd artstyle. Think Kaiji or Youjo Senki. That makes it seem like actual art.

All episodes end with a one-frame ending card containing a phone number you can actually ring and hear bonus material from. Expensive value-added numbers, fuck yeah.
>>
>>155056912
Hidamari S5.
>>
>>155056912
Work with Type-Moon to make a legitimate Tsukihime adaptation as a companion piece to the remake (Which will also be funded as part of this project, because unlimited budget)
>>
>>155056912
Neverending Choboraunyopomi-sensei adaptations
>>
File: hoshi_no_samidare_ch57_25.jpg (149KB, 1013x746px) Image search: [Google]
hoshi_no_samidare_ch57_25.jpg
149KB, 1013x746px
An adaption of Hoshi no Samidare animated by KyoAni and directed by Matsumoto Rie (kyousou giga/kekkai sensen)
>>
A slice of life in a dormitory full of gaijins studying in japan and their daily antics/struggles. With actual voice actors from each of the countries despicted speaking japanese with legit accent. Featuring int memes and based in my own experience in an international student dorm.
>>
File: 1490461434385.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490461434385.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>155056912
kare kano remake that actually has the entire series adapted by trigger and directed by imaishi
>>
>>155056912
Spartacus cute rebellion
>>
>>155056965
I like this idea but I think you should replace the fun adventures part with eating cake.
>>
>>155056912
Adaptation of XCOM Enemy Unknown, with the good ending too. Not that "lol, the aliens won" horse shit.
>>
Battletech anime

Warrior Trilogy 26 eps
Twilight of the Clans 26 eps

Bred For War 4 OVA:s
>>
>>155062212
>>155057059
Would watch
>>
World history reenacted by cute girls.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.