[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No wonder why he is called the sin of lust.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Gowther gets waifu.png (299KB, 749x686px) Image search: [Google]
Gowther gets waifu.png
299KB, 749x686px
No wonder why he is called the sin of lust.
>>
He sure had a good time before losing his heart
>>
>>155055380
Goats' sin of lewd
>>
File: Real Gowther.png (239KB, 545x662px) Image search: [Google]
Real Gowther.png
239KB, 545x662px
He is proud of his son
>>
File: 5asFpGG.jpg (218KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5asFpGG.jpg
218KB, 713x1024px
Okay, I'll be right back.
>>
File: 0432.png (176KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0432.png
176KB, 905x1300px
>Gowther experiences a tragedy so he decides to throw away his heart
So what, is this the moment where his Commandment activated and now he has forgotten his past and wants to have emotions and feelings again without knowing that he had them before?
>>
>>155055380
should he be called the Sin of Necrophilia?
>>
File: 0031.jpg (967KB, 907x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0031.jpg
967KB, 907x1300px
Fraudrin is the best, but I don't think it's him who is telling this story, Mr. Editor.
>>
>>155057586
No because he fucked her when she was alive
>>
>>155057522
I don't know, Real Gowther was the one with the comandement, Gowther the doll is our Gowther and the doll shouldn't have any curse
>>
You will never fuck a girl so hard, her heart gives up after orgasm.

Scratch that. You will never fuck a girl period.
>>
I wanna see Merlin's backstory already and why's she's "gluttony"
>>
>>155059524
She must have eaten someone's co..... I think it is for her hunger for knowledge
>>
>>155055380
Get your mind out of the gutter. He desperately gave her CPR, as evidenced with the mouth to mouth breathing in those panels and then tried an emergency operation to reanimate her heart manually, but it wasn't enough. He then was imprisoned for medical error treatment, because he didn't have a license on him. Since he was naked at the time.
>>
>>155059524
>In thine sin of gluttony, thou absorbed all the sexyness across Britannia, only leaving ugly women in your terrible rampage
She was just pretty, it's a misunderstanding.
>>
>>155055380
Yes, that's how he got his title.
A little slow aren'tcha?
>>
Well this pretty much confirms Gowther isn't flipping to the 10 Commandments not even for a bit.
>>
>>155059612
Probably let loose some monster to study it, but it killed a bunch of people. If she really is a fallen goddess, we might see her get exiled from her clan.
>>
>>155057522
It occurred to me that I dearly hope that his commandment doesn't activate on a protagonist member again. Thanks to all the memory loss shenanigans with Diane, I've had my fill of that particular plot device for the rest of the manga.
>>
So where is his heart now? In a the royal family tomb?
>>
File: 437343755.png (264KB, 848x663px) Image search: [Google]
437343755.png
264KB, 848x663px
>>155058584
and he kept fucking her after she died. Necrophilia
>>
>>155060010
He didn't. He only opened up her chest and smeared blood everywhere after she died.
>>
So was the old Fairy King's Forest located where Liones currently is?
>>
>>155061090
Seems to imply that. Would also explain why there was a grey demon corpse there since it was the site of a major battle.
>>
>>155061539
If only Hendy explored a little further, he could come across Gowther's corpse. Imagine Grey Hendy injecting a Commadent level demons blood into himself.
>>
>>155061631
He would have exploted
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.