[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I'm only on episode 11 but I'm getting confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 4.png (192KB, 513x512px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
192KB, 513x512px
Okay, I'm only on episode 11 but I'm getting confused now. The story was called the Prince and the Raven, and then Rue turned into crows, so I thought it was different, but now the subs are kinda using Raven and Crow interchangeably. And Rue was reffered to as the Raven by Drosselmeyer I guess.
So basically is Kraehe the Raven or not? If so then why did the subs ever even use crows in the first place? Or is there actually a reason both crows and ravens are brought up? They're different creatures you know!
>>
Oh whoops, I probably should have included the title in the post or subject.

And I take that back, Drosselmeyer didn't refer to her as the Raven, just the villain, so now I'm even more unsure kinda.
>>
>>155050123
watch till the end.

i enjoyed the plot
>>
>This confused by a children's cartoon
Japanese uses the same word for "crow" and "raven". I don't think the DVD subs ever confuse them though.
No, Princess Kraehe is not the Raven.
>>
>>155050796
>>155050930
Okay thanks. It's Faknir that randomly switches between calling her Raven and Crow, by the way, as far as the subs go at least. I'm using Ahiru.
>>
>>155050123
Krähe means Crow
There are Gray crows (Corvus cornix) and Black crows(Corvus corone) that kinda look raven like
>>
crow raven same shit
>>
Who would win in a dance off?

Ahiru or an ostrich?
>>
>>155050123
best girl
>>
>>155050123
we can't answer without giving away twists. If you don't give a fuck watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjooRuCbNmY
then ask your questions
>>
mukashi mukashi
>>
>tutu was 15 years ago
only few managed to reach its level of comfy
>>
>>155051499
>Ahiru
Who was that again?
>>
>>155053114
No one important, she's just briefly mentioned in the story.
>>
This show had one of the best AMVs ever.
>>
i like how they twist the story
>>
Princess Tutu is a motherfucking masterpiece my dude
>>
File: 2020763671_71e8e94088_z.jpg (112KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2020763671_71e8e94088_z.jpg
112KB, 500x375px
Kraehe is the raven's "adopted" daughter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.