[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rakudai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Next is your organ
Who the fuck even says "I'm gonna hit your organ"? Was the script written by a monkey? Or maybe the intent was the villain being so stupid he doesn't know the layout of the human body and just said "organ" to cover his tracks?

And then after he gets shot in the "organ" (which looks like he just had a massive hole blown through his chest) everyone in the crowd just stands there mocking him while he bleeds to death. Instead of treating it as a surgical emergency, declaring a victory for his opponent, and rushing him to the nearest hospital. That's on top of his hands, elbows, shoulders, and legs having been totaled and he should be a cripple at this point.
>>
>>155049120
Are you really this stupid or is this some attempt at bating? I'm guessing you're this stupid.
>>
It's just a cartoon.
>>
>>155049230
OK Mr Genius, so tell me in what language does "Now I'm gonna shoot your organ" make any sense whatsoever.
>>
>who the fuck even says "i'm gonna hit your organ"
me
>>
>Take Rakudai
>Genderswap everyone not named Ikki
What happens?
>>
>>155049615
it becomes School Days
>>
>>155049408
You're a moron.

>>155049615
Still not a harem.
>>
>>155049120
> Instead of treating it as a surgical emergency, declaring a victory for his opponent, and rushing him to the nearest hospital.

Students are given iPS cell technology in their respective infirmaries, allowing competitors to return to full recovery even after intense combat.

>Who the fuck even says "I'm gonna hit your organ"? Was the script written by a monkey? Or maybe the intent was the villain being so stupid he doesn't know the layout of the human body and just said "organ" to cover his tracks?

Saying "organ" means that the target will end up thinking about where he would strike next. Consider it as sadism on the guy's part.
>>
>>155050303
>Students are given iPS cell technology in their respective infirmaries, allowing competitors to return to full recovery even after intense combat.
How does that stop him from dying of massive blood loss before even getting to an infirmary because everyone was sitting there and laughing at him while he had a gaping hole in his chest?

>iPS
Do they think stem cells are Wolverine tier magic?
>>
>>155049341
First off, you ignorant monkey, "naizo" can mean "organ", "internal organ" or "intestines" in this scenario. Just because you watch anime with shit subs doesn't mean you know what you are talking about.

And if you really need spoon-feeding: up until then he shot Ikki in the limbs, doing only flesh wounds. He then declared he would target his internal organs next. How is that hard to understand?
>>
>>155049120
Nigga you don't understand. Treating him like shit was the whole point.
>>
>>155052136
>doing only flesh wounds
Mm yeah I don't think penetrating shots through the hands and shoulders can be written off as flesh wounds.

>Intestines
The chest is very far away from the intestines.
>>
>>155052691
>The chest is very far away from the intestines.
The guy is explaining that the OP was basing his complaints on shitty subs. In this case, "vitals" should be a more appropriate word to use.
>>
>>155052691
A flesh wound is a wound that penetrates, but does not harm the bone or internal organs. So yeah, penetrating shots through your limbs are still flesh wounds.
>>
>>155052940
That's my point, based on what the animation depicts it almost certainly harmed the bones. I mean those weren't .22 rounds or anything, the projectiles were the size of a fist.
>>
>>155053282
Actually, no. At most, the size of a finger, going by when Ikki broke one.
>>
>>155049120
this shit was retarded
>>
File: this guy should be fucking dead.png (143KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [Google]
this guy should be fucking dead.png
143KB, 763x1200px
I wonder how hard OP spergs if he watches shonen stuff. Things like Usopp get smashed by hammer that weighs few tons and survived or Kenshin basically dying but able to beat Shishio.
>>
OP, you're watching an adaptation of a Ligt Novel about highschoolers attending battle academy
Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>155052136
>"naizo"
How impressive that you remember the exact word involved.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.