[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PV for Nisio Isin's Juuni Taisen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsOes0IA4EE
>>
Mirai nikki season 2?
>>
>>155049152
Same director
>>
>>155048653
>Nisio Isin goes full fujoshit pandering to jump on the bandwagon
Japanese people just don't have any sense of respect, do they.
>>
>>155049191
Felt the similarities. Not sure if Im super psyched to hear that though.
>>
>>155049257
I think he wrote it long time ago.
>>
>>155048653
So this is the long waited Etotama sequel

Weird.
>>
>>155048653
So from the trailer, it is giving me vibes of a mix of Fate's holy grail war and Saint Seiya's astrology themes. In that you have 12 super-soldiers each designated an animal theme, and they are suppose to kill each other. And this was the 12th time the war began. So the title of the anime is both about the 12 contestants, and the fact that this is the twelfth war.
>>
>>155049404
Also I went and checked the novel cover art. It seems the Snake and the Dragon are brothers. Makes sense as Snake is viewed as a slightly weaker dragon in Chinese astrology.

The girl with the machinegun is clearly the horse. I am getting Mai Hime vibes in that some of them are clearly not going to survive very long.
>>
Chink zodiac motifs?
>>
>>155048653
I'll check it out since Naoto Hosoda is directing.
>>
>>155048653
Oh they are the chinese zodiac animals.

Are they the villains or the evil villains?
>>
>>155049257
He wrote this novel a long time ago for Jump. It's mainly Shueisha trying to cash in on his name hoping to get some of that money that Aniplex has been getting from adapting his work. This work isn't even acknowledge by official twitters that manages information on Nisio anime and other source materials he works on.
>>
>>155050278
>Oh they are the chinese zodiac animals.
>Are they the villains or the evil villains?
They are suppose to kill each other, so there isn't really good guys. As usual the one organising the war is likely the true evil.
>>
>>155050283
>He wrote this novel a long time ago for Jump. It's mainly Shueisha trying to cash in on his name hoping to get some of that money that Aniplex has been getting from adapting his work. This work isn't even acknowledge by official twitters that manages information on Nisio anime and other source materials he works on.
He isn't even the sole author. So who knows how much of it was really his work.
>>
>>155050328
Wow, it doesn't remind me of one certain anime also involving a similar sort of setup.
>>
>>155050384
He is the only author listed and used to promote this anime advertisement. Plus, if you look at the author listed on the LN on Amazon it's only him. The only other person beside him that seem to have been involved with this work is the artist used to illustrate the characters.
>>
>>155048653
I'd rather watch Re:Creator
>>
>>155049257
I should filter the words fujo, and budget, because they are exclusively used in fucking retarded posts.
>>
>>155050641
You know you are going to watch both.

And enjoy it.
>>
>>155048653
I'm really feeling it. But worried about the Mirai Nikki author and the studio but hopefully the cast will be great.
>>
>>155050593
>He is the only author listed and used to promote this anime advertisement. Plus, if you look at the author listed on the LN on Amazon it's only him. The only other person beside him that seem to have been involved with this work is the artist used to illustrate the characters.
Ah, I went and checked and you are right. He is the illustrator. But it wasn't made clear because there was no differentiation on the cover.
>>
>>155049257
It ain't nothing to do with respect. It's just capitalism.
>>
>>155048653
Why do the lines look so weird? It's exaclty like Occult;nine.
>>
Shaft's not doing it? Guess it'll be watchable then.
>>
>>155048653
i hear mah boi Go Shiina what dis
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.