[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Ep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: bebop.jpg (244KB, 1146x786px) Image search: [Google]
bebop.jpg
244KB, 1146x786px
What's the best episode?
>>
>>155048487
Mushroom Samba
>>
Ballad of fallen angels
>>
>>155048487
Toys in the attic.
>>
Boogie Woogie Feng Shui
>>
the red eye one
>>
>>155048487
Pierrot le Fou
>>
>>155048673
Correct.
>>
Hard Luck Woman

you can tell whole thing is ending soon just from this episode
>>
The last one because it meant I didn't have to watch any more of this overrated garbage
>>
File: 1469832604351.jpg (667KB, 4537x3091px) Image search: [Google]
1469832604351.jpg
667KB, 4537x3091px
Waltz for Venus
>>
>>155048487
Much room Sambral
>>
Pierrot La Fou
>>
All of them.

But the one with the cowboy.
>>
Brain Scratch

The ending is so sad
>>
File: bebopandy.jpg (122KB, 1203x864px) Image search: [Google]
bebopandy.jpg
122KB, 1203x864px
>cowboy bebop
>only 1 episode with a cowboy
>>
Jupiter Jazz part 2
>>
>>155048888
>>155049835
yes yes that's what i like seeing
>>
>>155048487
That one episode where Faye was sunbathing in her bikini and Ed ran her head down her leg to show how smooth Faye's skin was. So weird seeing fanservice in Cowboy Bebop but it came off more cute than sexy. Been so long since I've seen CB can't be halfarsed to look it up. But that scene definitely wasn't in Mushroom Samba or Pierrot le Fou so those are disqualified from being Breast Episode Ever.
>>
Hard Luck Woman. Jupiter Jazz part 2 in second place.
>>
Pierre the Fat
>>
Some of my favourites have been mentioned here, but an episode that I really like and I don't see typed a lot is Black Dog Serenade.

I dunno, I just love how it starts out with the corpses of the guards, the overall feel and theme of the episode and that we get more backstory on Jet.
>>
>>155048487
The last 3, I can't recall the names, but they really did a great job of tying the whole thing together. That and jupiter jazz pt 2.
>>
>>155048487
the one where it ends with the Native American soothsayer or whatever talking about faith to the young boy
>>
Speak like a Child
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.