[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose fucking idea was this and why can't I stop crying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Whose fucking idea was this and why can't I stop crying ;_;

Digimon thread
>>
File: 58165706196a6278409680.gif (498KB, 247x236px) Image search: [Google]
58165706196a6278409680.gif
498KB, 247x236px
Fucking Christ, this entire show series was a fucking nostalgia wrapped feels trip. This is how you do a proper "coming of age" sequel. I felt it ended very nicely, but goddamn the feels.
>>
File: 2qnmbgi.jpg (544KB, 1419x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2qnmbgi.jpg
544KB, 1419x2000px
>>155042843
Do you mean the first movies ending? Because it hasn't ended yet there's still 2 movies still to come out I believe. And 4 ended with an incredible cliffhanger so there's no way you mean that one.

Though on your other points I agree completely, perfect amount of time had passed it seemed and the story really knows how to use these characters that they know you grew up with and knowing how deep their digimon partners bonds went really pulls at your heart strings. I was losing it at the end of 3, can't believe what the theaters in Japan must have been like
>>
>>155043324
Oh fuck there is more? crap. I need to keep an eye out.
>>
>>155043439
Yeah there's 4 movies or 16 episodes as of right now, and two more movies on the way. It's an emotional Rollercoaster though let me tell you
>>
>>155042283
you just made me remember those exist, gonna watch the first now and reply after if thread is not dead
>>
>>155044682
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do anon, looking up to be one of the best digimon series yet
>>
The most recent movie sucks. By far the weakest one.
>>
My biggest question is why the hell they made the name of the new main character and her partner both Mei? After a few episodes I was real sick of hearing everyone yelling "Mei! Mei-chan!!!! Meicoomon!"
>>
Is Digimon worth watching if you didn't watch it enough as a kid to feel nostalgic about it?
>>
>>15504564
I did enjoy it, it brought me feel at some point but for fuck sake taichi has become such a pussy, i know they try to made him grown up and all but the muh I dont want people around to get hurt so I'm gonna let evil digimon destroy everything while watching is kinda annoying, but i guess they gonna devlop more on the nexts movies, gonna watch them tomorow, thank again for made me remember those, your a nice guy anon
>>
>>155047564
If you're into animal/monster shows yes, if it's just another anime to you then meh. If you mean specifically this series (Tri) then you're definitely gonna need the adventure nostalgia or at least to watch 1 and 2 first. probably the best aspect of digimon is all the different cute/ ferocious monsters and the bonding done between the main characters and their partner mons
>>
File: 4thdvisual.jpg (397KB, 709x933px) Image search: [Google]
4thdvisual.jpg
397KB, 709x933px
>>155048104
I kinda like where his character went, one of his classmates was killed or almost killed (can't remember exactly) because of a fight grey mon was in, and his classmates were blaming the monster for it which in his head puts the blame on him too. Things like that can depress people to the point where they lose the will to fight and can't or don't want to do anything and I thought that was shown well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.