[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk talk talk words words words, speed x5 Good god, I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>talk talk talk words words words, speed x5

Good god, I didn't think I'd make it through this shit. How can people talk so much about something that literally only needs 3 words? Why is the main character such a fucking moron?
>>
>>155041506
I think it was à good show
>>
>>155041506
>ascension!!
Was is autism?
>>
On a side note : à coat like his would be nice
>>
File: 1488843205064.jpg (7KB, 296x266px) Image search: [Google]
1488843205064.jpg
7KB, 296x266px
>>155041506
I fucking hated the detective and his shitty steins gate references.
>>
>>155041696
Probably. At least half of the cast was autistic.
>>
>>155041696
I picked that up too. Maybe the translator thought she was saying that and actually she was just mumbling a sound?
>>
>>155041988
It was her nickname for Glasses because he ascended being annoying, or something like that.
>>
File: tats.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tats.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>
>>155042052
I totally missed that. Probably due to the rapid fire talking and the subs flipping from top to bottom of the screen. Being too close to a meter wide screen that's a bit much.
>>
>>155041556
It barely was. But if it had better pacing like S;G did. Can't be helped, that they had to speed talk because of episode constraint and retards can't catch up with with it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.