[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What? You are going to tell me he was the first guy who was like:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Kuzu no Honkai - 11.jpg (303KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kuzu no Honkai - 11.jpg
303KB, 1280x720px
What?
You are going to tell me he was the first guy who was like:
>yeah you can fuck whoever you want that I will still love you regardless
Her change was so unbelievable. She literally changed with one sentence:
>You can keep doing it.
Suspension of disbelief status: Broken
>>
Most guys aren't cucks.
>>
Unconditional love. Other men want her but they can't fully accept her. Narumi is a very special case.
>>
>>155035401
Anon, please. How new to anime are you? By now you should have known that he is the "Nice guy" kind of character and that there is no fighting against that no matter how fucked up the girl is. She will be come his waifu.

What happened is that this time he neither had a harem nor was the main character.
>>
>>155036171
Akane was the true heroine of the series.
>>
>>155035401
is he dare i say it a literal cuck?
>>
>>155036530
He doesn't like it he just isn't against it either.

Not a "literal" cuck but hey nobody cares what it actually means anymore. Hardly anyone did to begin with.
>>
>>155035586
People on /a/ are
>>
>>155035401
It was just an asspull to dont end with mugi x akane neverend kuzufest
Though it would be to make mugi end with honeybee and nipon happy, but now I really dont understand why she had to write "cucklord asspull purifies whore and makes her and manwhore stop getting aids together" if mugi and hanabi wouldnt even end together
>>
>>155035401
This sort of thing happens with 3D when after a slut outlives her attractiveness, she finds a cuck that's willing to cater to their needs. The roastie life is not permanent.
>>
>>155041718
Has Akane outlived her attractiveness?
>>
>>155041746
No, this is merely the result of shit writing to cater to idiots who think slut purification is real.
>>
i thought fuka was bad but holy shit this anime is managing to be even worse
>>
>>155041849
man this is writen by a female

is literaly a female "power fantasy".

>he loves me even if i am a slut
>i can fuck whoever i want and he will still love me
>he is perfect, does all the home worke and still gives me money so i can go and fuck other men
>>
File: 1471909944862.jpg (34KB, 317x391px) Image search: [Google]
1471909944862.jpg
34KB, 317x391px
>mfw people say Akane is a self-insert

Just what kind of person do you guys think the author is?
>>
>>155041977
the female version of the SAO author?
>>
obviously he isn't gonna like it, but if you really loved her you wouldn't care
>>
>>155041977
At least Akane can give happy endings.
>>
File: female antics.jpg (340KB, 1280x2883px) Image search: [Google]
female antics.jpg
340KB, 1280x2883px
Akane was enjoyable. Good for her.
>>
>>155035401
You underestimate his power.
>>
>>155042809
typical cuck logic
>>
>>155035586
>>155040526
/thread
>>
I want to be the Clyde to Akane's Bonnie. She screws desired guys, I prey on the jealous and empty women.

That's how it should have ended, two lovers reveling in the scum live.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.