[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was fun, really enjoyable, doesn't take itself too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

That was fun, really enjoyable, doesn't take itself too seriously and Froylatia is the best

S2 when?
>>
File: 980.jpg (27KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
27KB, 200x283px
>>155029065
>S2 when?
Literally never. You can try the LN though, it's set up so that if you've read volume 1 you can pick any of the other volumes to read next. Although reading volume 5 prior to ace combat loli's new volume next month is recommended.
>>
>>155029320
>never

fucking why, did it flop?

Maybe they'll do S2 when theres enough material out with the LN's I'll hold my hope out for that
>>
>>155029374
It did flop, and for a variety of reasons (some people might try to blame it on one factor). If they maintain the same pace as S1, then the LN basically has three more 24-episode seasons worth of content, plus an extra volume that could serve as a movie.
>>
>>155029508
Well fuck, and the chance of even seeing a S2 is almost non-existant?

That makes me sad, might pick up the LN then at this point, the worldbuilding in this show is really good and interesting in addition to the combat.
>>
It's a shame really that S2 never-ever, anime was good and really enjoyable. Way better than Index for various reasons, though you still can say it was written by that hack Kamachi who can't into fight scenes and time management of said fights which in animation form turns into complete trainwrecks.
>>
>>155029977
Yeah the pacing in some of the fights was off but it didnt bother me too much, some of the fights and combat they got into was handled really well

Why do you keep saying S2 never? There's gotta be some hope for it at least right?

Also any other shows similar to Heavy Object I can pick up in the meanwhile?
>>
>>155029065
I never finished it.
I got bored.
>>
>>155030428
So did I then I came back to it after 5 or so months and regret stopping it, its a good show, its a fun show
>>
>>155030398
Even if Dengeki considered S2, it'd be competing for a spot against Index 3, Railgun 3, Blood Sign, and Accelerator's spinoff. This isn't Fate where they can have 20 different works going on at once.
>>
>>155030556
Damn, maybe in some few years then
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.