[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Diva-DSOD.png (818KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Diva-DSOD.png
818KB, 1280x720px
What was his endgame?
>>
>>155027665
Being 1 percent less shit than Anubis and Paradox
>>
>>155029179
Did he succeed?
>>
>>155027665
end of the world shenanigens?
>>
>>155029179
I don't know how you could even mention Diva in the same sentence as them. In context of the manga, Diva's motivation is great, unlike the generic destroy the world plots.

I guess a lot of people haven't read the manga though, which is funny since this is a sequel to the manga.
>>
>>155030510
No? Aigami just wanted to avenge Shadi and ascend to another dimension with his pals. It was the ring possessing him that bought about end of the world shenanigans.
>>
>>155029464
Yes, but I dont hate Anubis and Paradox as they were just excuses for the movies to exists.

>>155027665
For the Prana to go to another dimension.
>>
>>155030610
>I guess a lot of people haven't read the manga though
Well, the anime is popular enough in the West and it adapts the entire thing. It sucks because the manga is so much better thematically than the show but its how it is.
>>
>>155030709
It might be better 'thematically', but outside of the filler arcs, Duel Monsters has such amazing direction that I find it difficult not to like it more than the manga.
>>
>>155030840
>It might be better 'thematically',
>''
A work respecting its own and original themes is a good trait. I hope you're shitposting.

>but outside of the filler arcs, Duel Monsters has such amazing direction that I find it difficult not to like it more than the manga.
I love the anime, including the filler arcs, but the manga is better written. The anime diludes the original points the manga makes just to promote the card game more, adds filler arcs mostly focused on the card game and Kaiba wanking. The biggest example is the dungeon dice monsters arc which uses the DM monsters in the anime and involves Yami Yugi defeating Duke, whereas in the manga its just another game and is played by present Yugi, furthering the theme about present Yugi trusting himself more.
>>
>>155031073
The adaptation has qualities that I value more than writing, anime being an audiovisual medium. The sharp artstyle, the OST, the voice acting, and, for certain episodes, the visual direction are the reasons why I like the anime better. I honestly think that they make the manga pale in comparison when you look at the story's most significant scenes. The anime did them better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.