[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of 2017 so far in terms of anime? Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What do you think of 2017 so far in terms of anime?
Is there anything that makes you say it's good or bad and how do you think it will be like as time goes on?
>>
So far, it's a good year.
>>
2017 is guaranteed to be a better year for anime than last year. There's like a dozen shows worth peoples' time this season as opposed to last Winter which had maybe three. I say that's a good start.
>>
>>155025258
Very strong year. I unironically think this is one of the best seasons in anime history for quality comedy shows.
>>
Great first season. Though I get the feeling spring will let me down.
>>
It's been a strong start. Next season looks meh though.
>>
>>155025621
>>155025875
>>155025920
>Positive attitudes
Are we watching the same shows? There hasn't been a good show all year.
>>
>>155025995
Are you from the future?
>>
>>155025995
You're probably just a jaded old fuck.
>>
>>155025995
back to your board
>>
>>155025995
to be honest i'm positive about this year since there has been some good announcements but as far as the shows so far go i have to agree.
>>
File: 1411409174209.png (198KB, 316x324px) Image search: [Google]
1411409174209.png
198KB, 316x324px
Spring only looks good because of the numerous good sequels it has, It doesn't have much else going for it.

I liked Winter though, Some real quality shows.
>>
>>155025258
Ai Mai Mi 3 was good and that's all that matters.
>>
>>155025995
>There hasn't been a good show all year.
Rakugo?
>>
>>155025920
can you give some examples?
>>
>>155026619
Watch more anime.
>>
I basically dropped everything except Kuzu no Honkai, ACCA and Rakugo. Watched Saekano instead of other stuff. Planning on finishing some series when I have time but it's the first time I just don't feel like watching all that crap.
>>
>>155026813
>Watch more anime.
No argument. LWA is a disappointment and also it wasn't expected to be as good as the OVA the drop in quality is just too much. Maid Dragon started out kinda strong but became pretty dull rather quickly. I don't know what else could possibly be noteworthy in terms of comedy.
>>
>>155025258
GabDrop and Urara were really good SoL
>>
>>155027141
If you want to get spoonfed then go to the board for it.
>>
>>155027141
>No argument.
Well yeah, you were asking for examples, not an argument.
>>
Up to date with: Maid Dragon, Urara, Gabdrop, Konosuba and Kemono Friends

Stalled but will finish: LWA, Demi, Masamune, Akiba, Kuzu

Dropped: Fuuka

Could have been a worse season there was plenty of enjoyable stuff to watch, the next one seems pretty meh.
>>
>>155025258

It doesn't take much to be better than last year.

Like seriously i could probably count on the fingers of one hand the shows I don't regret spending the time to watch in 2016.

That year was fucking garbage for anime.
>>
>>155027358
I wouldn't even bother with Masamune unless you really enjoy it.

One of the worst shows this season.
>>
>>155027256
>If you want to get spoonfed then go to the board for it.
It seems you're lacking either intelligence or reading comprehension skills.
>>155027350
>Well yeah, you were asking for examples, not an argument.
No, I wasn't. Different anon.
I merely pointed out that there's nothing great currently airing.
>>
>>155026081
As a jaded old fuck, no, this season has been better than normal especially for Winter. That anon is probably new.
>>
Aight.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.