[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kekkai Sensen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So after two years I finally went back and rewatched and finished Kekkai Sensen.
The show is so incredibly enjoyable to watch when it's just episodic SoL/fighting stuff, but man the main plot or whatever the hell that was supposed to be really drags it down so much. The setting is amazing and the epsiode plots and tone were all great, and even the plot was interesting on a surface level but as soon as it started to get more focus on the plot it really lost a lot. Same as Kyousougiga, really.
Also tons of side characters barely got screentime, can't believe Chain didn't even get a focus epsiode at all.
Pic related was the best epsiode by far though.

Well, never got to see the discussion since the late epsidoe aired so late, but what was /a/'s final impressions on it?
>>
I liked the twins well enough as characters, so it wasn't really that bad when they got all that focus at the end even if the main story was little weak. I hope s2 is good although the staff change is worrying. Also,
>Kekkai Sensen was two years a go
what the fuck
>>
>>155022794
Oh yeah and Chain got like maybe 10 lines in the whole show, what the fuck? It's not fucking fair.
>>
>>155022155
I agree with what you wrote.

I watched 20 episodes and then stopped. Haven't finished it because of some reason...
>>
>>155023473
there's only 12 episodes though
>>
File: 1468119403890.jpg (174KB, 619x880px) Image search: [Google]
1468119403890.jpg
174KB, 619x880px
>>155022155
>"Don't forget to don't forget me"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDSUxVJDMY8
That episode hit me way harder than it had any right to.
Chopper's VA can work magic sometimes.
>>
>>155024341
any plot that deals with memory loss always gets me teary
>>
>>155022155
>we'll never find out about the other kings
>we'll never see imouto's terrible cripple jokes animated
>we'll never live our degeneracy to the fullest in Hellsalem's Lot
>>
>>155024085
Presumably he's counting both seasons together.
>>
>>155022155
The music and environment were pretty good too.
>>
Nice mal review.
>>
>>155028916
Don't you have a template thread to be creating?
>>
>>155022155
Time flies
>>
>>155024085
14 actually. The recap is a legit episode that has some substance to it's own. Also the ova is pretty fun.
>>
>>155022155
One of the worst shows of 2015 and I'm glad everyone forgot about it. Maybe the second season will fix everything that the first season did now that they have a new director, hopefully.
>but it was shiny and pretty
Phantom World too, and at least that had an actual story and more character development than KS, not saying Phantom World was any good too.
>>
>>155030780
>One of the worst shows of 2015
Don't even try to bring this up when 2015 gave us Aldnoah S2, Seraph of the End and literally a dozen magical high school series that begin with a protagonist accidentally touching the main girl's boobs.

Kekkai Sensen was great aside from the 8D chess episode where nothing that was going on made any sense.
>>
File: chain kekkai sensen dance.webm (304KB, 692x608px) Image search: [Google]
chain kekkai sensen dance.webm
304KB, 692x608px
something something sugar song
>>
>>155031957
>Seraph of the End and literally a dozen magical high school series that begin with a protagonist accidentally touching the main girl's boobs.
>Seraph main complaint is about being a bunch of generic tropes mixed up in a blender and served as such
>you could literally said the exact same thing about KS
Yea, KS was the worst, I haven't seen Aldonah though.
>>
>>155032446
This.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.