[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HxH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

How do we fix this arc?
>>
By reading the manga and not changing a thing about it
>>
>>155012468
>>
>>155012468
/thread
>>
>>155012404
>make Komugi an actual character and flesh out her relationship with Meruem instead of rushing everything and pretending it had enough build up
>take out all the uninteresting ants
>kill off characters that actually had screentime, not nobodies like Ponzu and Pokkle
>don't overdramatize Gon's "sacrifice" and then just heal him in the next arc
>save Netero's death for later when he gets enough screentime and no asspull suicides that had no foreshadowing whatsoever
>get a better writer because Togashi is a hack and only pseudo-intellectuals think he's good

This is free advice togashi. im outta this bitch
>>
>>155012534
/thread
>>
File: My nigga.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
My nigga.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>155012534
>>
>>155012534
>>save Netero's death for later when he gets enough screentime and no asspull suicides that had no foreshadowing whatsoever
but it did have loads of foreshadowing
>>
>>155012468
fpbp

don't even bother reading the other garbage in this thread
>>
File: 1345744353243.png (192KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
1345744353243.png
192KB, 400x295px
fix the perfection?
>>
>>155012534
THIS
>>
>>155012534
>asspull suicide
it's a plot twist you moron
>>
>>155012534
>asspull suicide

I knew when I saw this thread that some idiot who thinks he's a genius would say "kill the arc villain with a ki blast." Hunter x Hunter is wasted on people like that; they should be watching literally any other shonen.
>>
>>155012404
The castle raid should have been 10 times more complex and confusing.
>>
File: hxh134.png (926KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
hxh134.png
926KB, 1280x738px
There is no need to fix this.

Maybe you should grow up and mature a bit, and stop wanting every shounen to be solved by energy blasts.
>>
>>155012404

>gon and killua meet kite and his friends
>komugi is amongst these friends
>komugi has a crush on gon
>but she also has feelings for killua too ;)
>meanwhile, at a secret laboratory hidden within a cave
>a man in white clothing called Gyro injects himself with suspicious serum
>shot of his shadow transforming into a deformed creature
>kite and friends die together by the hands of pitou
>this scene lasts 5 minutes and is composed of slow motion kill shots
>pitou keeps komugi alive
>gon gets angry, but killua knocks him out and they escape
>killua meets neter, knov and morel after the escape
>they offer training
>20 episodes of training with killua and knov, and gon and morel
>they obtain new powers
>they go back to NGL
>meanwhile in the new palace meruem has had built for him
>he's sent the royal guards to wipe out every human village
>spends time licking komugi and planning to make her his wife
>gon and co go around to each of the burned villages and finds a royal guard
>one of the team takes on the royal guard, the others continue
>gon is left to face meruem
>komugi screams for gon
>gon fights meruem
>10 episodes later meruem unlocks a new form
>10 episodes later gon struggles
>10 episodes later komugi discovers she can use nen
>all other royal guards are defeated at the same time
>they all meet at the palace, and gon thanks komugi
>komugi kisses him on the cheek, and gon accepts her into their little group
>>
>>155012404
they should've just nuked the palace and been done with it
>>
>>155016147
This is the worst thing I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>155012468
Fucking this
>>
>>155016147
This post is a national treasure
>>
>>155012404

there's some fat they could cut out, especially in the second half during the assault where the pacing grinds to a halt. i like the shit with the wolf and the octopus, but honestly feel like they could be removed entirely with minimal rewriting. then i'd speed up the initial encounter with the red guy. IMO the only important part there is that drill hair guy releases his APR thing to save his friends and that the red guy honors their agreement. the rest is alright. i'd speed up the first half a little bit too by eliminating pointless characters like the cheetah and the tiger who don't end up adding much. all in all i think you could preserve the story and the vibe but get the arc down to about 2/3rds of the length and then it would be universally acclaimed, whereas now it seems to be more of a love it or hate it arc.
>>
File: what_did_you_just_say_to_me.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_just_say_to_me.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>155012534
>asspull suicides that had no foreshadowing whatsoever

if you're talking about netero's death then you're retaded because that was heavily foreshadowed. almost so much so that i thought they were going to not have him die just to fuck with our expectations.

Gon's whole "become the strongest being in the known universe for 30 seconds" bit was a retarded asspull though, and even worse, it led to them having to make a magic genie in the next season just to revive him.

HEY HERE'S A FUCKING IDEA KILUA, HOW ABOUT YOU USE THE MAGIC GENIE TO KILL THE ANTS IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING DUNCE
>>
>>155016147

>20 episodes of training
>30 episodes of meruem fight
>remove the mereumxkomugi relationship, the best part of the arc

please stop posting
>>
>>155016147
Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>155016147
This is autism in it's purest form
>>
>>155017241
You're just as stupid as the guy you're calling stupid, holy shit
>>
>>155017324
>>155017377
>>155017531

>failing to see that he was using the most generic shonen story arc ever to show how good the actual chimera ant arc was, and that there is no need to change anything

Kill yourself.
>>
>>155012534
>Meruem/Komugi relationship needed more buildup
Weren't there like 60 chapters between the moment they met and the invasion?
>don't overdramatize Gon's "sacrifice"
Gon's sacrifice isn't what was the most dramatized, it was his descent that was
>save Netero's death for later when he gets enough screentime and no asspull suicides
That makes no sense whatsoever, when else should he have died if not when fighting Meruem? Also how was that an asspull at all, he said from the start someone would have to die
>get a better writer because Togashi is a hack and only pseudo-intellectuals think he's good
Damn i responded seriously to a stupid shitpost didn't i
>>
>>155012468
This is the only post worth reading in this thread.
If you need proof this is a shitposting thread just read the OP's filename.
>>
>>155018015
>togashi fanboys this delusional
>>
>>155019168
Not an argument.
>>
I swear, this website is full of the biggest, edgiest faggot losers on the internet.
>>
>>155018015
Exactly, what a fucking dumbass. The only asspull there ever was is Kite's revival
>>
>>155019598
Retard.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.