[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fukumenkei Noise PV2 https://youtu.be/-Qw9Fu7NvMk Genre: Mu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Fukumenkei Noise PV2
https://youtu.be/-Qw9Fu7NvMk
Genre: Music, Romance, Drama, Comedy
>>
I want to scream with Nino
>>
>>155012215
They actually did a good job at that part in the PV
>>
>Saori Hayami singing.
Instant watch.
>>
File: 1418485490940.jpg (86KB, 648x492px) Image search: [Google]
1418485490940.jpg
86KB, 648x492px
I read the first chapters and found it pretty cringe-inducing even for a shoujo.

Will watch though, the music better be nice.
>Those bug eyes
>>
>>155013350
Which part that make you cringe? The most interesting part of the story is how they develop with music, I don't feel shoujo cliche bother me, it does not go into what you would expect just by reading first chapters

The band visual for anime
>>
File: 00000023.jpg (35KB, 540x298px) Image search: [Google]
00000023.jpg
35KB, 540x298px
>>155013931
I forget the image
>>
>>155012215
She sounds like Hatsune Miku
>>
>>155013931
It doesn't bother you but it did for me and I'm usually comfortable with most shoujo.

>spoiler
Well, the fact that she can't remove her mask or else she'll scream, the tryhard costumes you posted, also the mangaka tries to build the tension but use too much chibi faces which kill it.
>>
>>155014362
>Well, the fact that she can't remove her mask or else she'll scream
She removes her mask often, she only screams whenever she feels so emotional, also she is not wearing the mask as Alice
>the tryhard costumes you posted
What? Tryhard because? They wears the costume to hide their identity from public, off stage they are just normal high schooler, Japan have Man with A Mission band did the same
>mangaka tries to build the tension but use too much chibi faces which kill it
Chibi faces only for comedic effect, it is serious when they are supposed to be serious

I don't think you actually read the manga maybe just skim some early chapters, and look at it with so much prejudice.
>>
>>155014709
I read it up to the chapter where the manlet meets her childhood friend, I don't remember how much that is.
>She removes her mask often, she only screams whenever she feels so emotional,
Sorry, It's been a while since I read it. But even then that's pretty silly.
>Tryhard costumes
Well it's a matter of taste then.
>Chibi faces
They are used way too much.
>>
>>155015673
>manlet meets her childhood friend
three chapters only
>They are used way too much
I see chapter 3, it has no chibi face at all, chapter 1 was childhood scenes, chapter 2 barely has chibi faces, so you are just exaggerating too much, also the actual good part of the story starts after chapter 3

>>155014362
>I'm usually comfortable with most shoujo.
I wonder which part do you feel uncomfortable, it does not have so many shoujo cliche in first plce, like I said before it does not turn out like what you would expect the story actually have some nice twist and play with the reader emotions well
>>
>>155016533
>exaggerating too much
Well reading your post I might have.

> which part do you feel uncomfortable
It's mostly the part where she screams that makes me go blehh.

I'm definitely watching the anime, and I'll take your word on it being better after the third chapter.
>>
I'll be happy as long as the songs are good.
>>
Looks surprisingly well-directed for a shoujo considering how shit BrainBase's previous shoujo looked.
>>
>>155011593
So it's another shitty shoujo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.