[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth seeing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Memories_1995_poster.png (244KB, 280x397px) Image search: [Google]
Memories_1995_poster.png
244KB, 280x397px
Is this worth seeing?
>>
damn straight it is.
>>
>>155005095
I was actually trying to watch this a while back but I couldn't find any torrents for it.
>>
The hell are you asking /a/ for?
Just read a short description or something and decide for yourself.
>>
>>155005095
Yes.
>>
First movie is.
2nd movie is like a bad joke
third movie is literal trash on par with miyazaki/ghibli shit
>>
>>155005095
First movie is a classic.
>>
>>155006399
I agree with this
>>
first is a masterpiece
second is basically an excuse to make as many military/vehicle/explosion shots as possible
third is worth watching for its longshot gimmick alone
>>
>>155008123
>longshot gimmick alone
Which isn't at all impressive considering it's a cartoon. I've seen the third movie and do not deem it worth watching on a gimmick that doesn't make any sense. Watch that one Hitchcock movie or that one bird movie. At least there it makes sense.
>>
>>155005158
I watched 2 of the dubs last year on Vimeo
>>
>>155005158
You shitting us right?

Almost anyone knows where to find old stuff baka
>>
>>155005095
Yes. All shorts are good ignore these retards
>>155006399
>>155007263
>>155008123
Who seem to believe Magnetic Rose is so far above the rest because MUH KON
>>
>>155008992
Could you repeat that in American?
>>
>>155009008
>American
That would mean writing for kindergarten
>>
>>155009050
There's no stereotype that links Americans to kindergarten so your 'joke' isn't even a joke. There's no punch-line. No structure. It's just nonsense. That makes two comments of yours already that do not make any sense whatsoever.
>>
File: 1466129906147.jpg (221KB, 806x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1466129906147.jpg
221KB, 806x1036px
>>155009131
>There's no stereotype that links Americans to kindergarten
He's saying your dumb sweetie.
>>
>>155009008
He's saying that all the shorts are good and that the only people who obsessively say Magnetic Rose is so far above the rest are Konfags. Seems pretty understandable but you were just trying to look for an excuse to insult him for no reason.
>>
>>155009214
>your
>that entire spoiler
>he
Did you think that by explaining the obvious, it would somehow turn into a joke? I just explained why it wasn't a joke. And don't give me that whole third party bull, just admit your mistakes because now, for the third time, you have yet to write a coherent single post.

>>155009262
>seems pretty understandable
You're just projecting. I asked for a clarification. Also it's just a stupid strawman and I still don't know what this 'konfag' thing means. It's not an argument. He hasn't provided any argument as to why 'all the shorts are good'. Because they're not. Also, saying something is above the rest doesn't exclude all three shorts from being good. It's a stupid comment no matter how you explain it is the point.
>>
>>155009307
Not even the same guy but your autism over nothing is quite the spectacle.
>>
>>155009307
>Did you think that by explaining the obvious, it would somehow turn into a joke?
I had to because it would have made the irony more sweeter.
> I just explained why it wasn't a joke
No you just explained that you were too stupid to get it kinda proving >>155009050 right. And to think this came about because I insulted your favorite film.
>>
>>155009307
>You're just projecting. I asked for a clarification.
No you were being a dick for no reason and it backfired. It was his own opinion and I agree there is more biased towards Magnetic Rise because it was Kon's debut work that a lot people will outright ignore the rest.
>>
>>155009611
>I just had to because it made the irony more sweeter
STILL not talking American.

>>155009567
You got me.

>>155009754
>you were a dick for no reason
Not your safespace.
>>
Only the first short is worth watching, and it is highly overrated. It would have been better off as a full length film. I personally didn't become invested in the characters enough to care much about what happens to them and the reveal about the MC's past; I attribute that to the short amount of time it has to work with. The animation and setting are spot on, though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.