[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be completely alone for however many years it takes for your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pasted image 0.png (1013KB, 1127x634px) Image search: [Google]
pasted image 0.png
1013KB, 1127x634px
>Be completely alone for however many years it takes for your life support to stop working
That's something you do to your worst enemy not someone you love.
>>
>>154999196
>implying see won't het crash land on an earth like planet filled with human like aliens and set out to overthrow the evil empire according to the prophecy, with her new friends only to realize at the end that her father was king of the evil empire

Do you even anime bro?
>>
>>154999196
Based A 1 doing some really nice animation. I wonder how much it would cost to get a 12 episode season with that level of animation.
>>
>>154999196
I like the video, but this confused me too. This guy loved his his daughter, so he trapped her consciousness in a lonely VR world forever?
>>
>>155000218
I suppose he considered it a better alternative to living on earth destroyed by some kinda planetoid meteor apocalypse hellscape
>>
SOMA did it better.
SOMA anime when?
>>
>>155000218
Either that or die on earth. VR paradise allows her to at least live happily until she naturally.
>>
She has nice feet and DFC
>>
>>155000407
I think a western show would do SOMA more justice. The color palette wouldn't look as moody or nice in animation imo.

But it definitely needs an adaptation. It's way too underrated.
>>
this is what would happen in a series or sequel video
>a decade later, rin is reliving memories of her childhood
>the simulation gradually becomes glitchier
>rin believes her pod is finally malfunctioning and panics
>the last thing she sees before the simulation shuts down is her father smiling and reaching toward her
>she opens her eyes and her vision is blurry
>she realizes that she is finally awake in reality
>her vision focuses and she sees a young scientist her age smiling and reaching toward her just as her father did in the sim
>he helps her out of the pod
>shes in an underground bunker housing the remnants of old world society
>the pod was glitching because the old world government retrieved it from space to research its advanced tech as part of the young scientist's plan to repel the collided planetoid
>only rin can deactivate the security on the pod
>however her memories are tied into the pod and if she lets the scientists access it then she will lose her memories
>>
>>155001515
>she sees the state of the world and eventually decides to sacrifice the pod and her memories for the good of humanity
>surprise, old world gov wants to use the technology to dominate the other remnants of humanity and doesnt believe in the young scientist's plan at all
>rin, young scientist, and the others representing the hope humanity fight back against evil old world men
>in one climactic action the pod is integrated into the scientists save the world machine, the bad guys are beaten, the planetoid is pushed off of earth and far away, and rin loses consciousness
>she relives a strange amalgamation of all her memories, time in the pod, time back on earth, its really touching etc and she says goodbye to her memories
>she wakes up and surprise the young scientist found a way to save her memories
>theyre obviously in love and the world is safe and the old world gov is thoroughly beaten
>rin and the young scientist emerge from underground bunker and watch as the stars (representing rebirth and hope etc) blink back into existence as the planetoids effect on the atmosphere clears up
>they start a new life and rin will never forget her father and all that
>>
>>155001515
actually make it seven years later. shes seven when she gets in the pod, and the message from her father triggering her memories comes after seven years. then in this new video she would be 21. its like poetry it rhymes. and 21 is a good sexy age for an anime protag.
>>
File: 53130905_p0.jpg (433KB, 887x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53130905_p0.jpg
433KB, 887x1200px
>>155001131
>The color palette wouldn't look as moody or nice in animation imo.
No I want the colorful adventures of ordinary high school boy Simon who uses his robo powers to fight the underwater WAU-dan with the help of his cute A.I. loli Cathrine-chan.

Western TV couldn't pull off 2 characters talking for hours anyway, it should have been a book.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.