[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Jobbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: asuka.png (214KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
214KB, 704x480px
>>
the mind rape angel was so fucking OP
can you imagine if he bathed the whole earth in mind raping light
>>
>>154991262
Nearly all the angels were OP
>>
>>154991854
Fuck yeah they were. Kaworu especially. Dude straight up fucking controlled a EVA unit and he can fucking fly
>>
>>154991943
I thought it was kinda funny how most of the angels were literally a second away from "causing third impact" and then Kaworu finally waltz his way in and it turns out it doesnt even fucking matter
>>
>>154992053
that whole core conflict makes no sense, there's no meaningful difference in what any party wants
>>
>>154992172
that's not true though
SEELE instrumentality sounds incredibly shitty but Shinjinstrumentality sounds rad
>>
>>154992586
what is the real difference, as explained in the show

god mode: no evageeks
>>
>>154992665
seele wants to use instrumentality to become gods and shinji's was just it... happening, i guess. also there was an opt out feature
>>
>>154991230
Do the world a favor, OP, and exit it.
>>
>>154991230
she won against Cock
>>
>>154992053
It was all apart of the keikaku

No seriously though when you consider the Dead Sea Scrolls Gendo and Steele's roles get very fucking intresting. They fucking play these apocalypse bringers so hard and they end up protecting nothing valueable.

The only time the world was endangered was the Asuka's first fight
>>
File: 1488134987478.jpg (181KB, 880x908px) Image search: [Google]
1488134987478.jpg
181KB, 880x908px
Somebody said jobbers?
>>
>>154991230
Really the only time Shinji was successful by himself was against the second angel that he ran out of time on

Everything else was a group effort or his
Mother
>>
>>154991230
The entire non-Goku cast of Dragon Ball
>>
File: kakashi.jpg (29KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
kakashi.jpg
29KB, 500x579px
>>154991230
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.