[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denpa Kyoushi - Final Volume in 3 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (528KB, 877x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
528KB, 877x1400px
This is how incest ends.
>>
File: Capture.png (531KB, 890x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
531KB, 890x1400px
>>154990166

This will all be reset in the last chapter.
>>
What
I remember this being an otaku version of GTO + harem.
What's with the genre shift?
>>
What the fuck. Last time i read this was just some school shenanigans
>>
>>154990565
They're in a VR deathmatch game.
>>
>>154990584
This is what happens when your anime bombs.
>>
>>154990565
Literally everyone in the harem is dying.
>>
>>154990166
Maybe I should give this another shot.
>>
>>154991401
I dunno, it kind of becomes like Oreimo but a full harem + trap instead of just the incestuous sister winning.
>>
File: 1424464674069.jpg (36KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1424464674069.jpg
36KB, 352x352px
This...

This is a pretty weird fucking turn of events.
>>
So is the manga any better than the anime?
>>
>>154992468
Hard to say. The anime has the usual adaptation pacing issues, but then again it doesn't end in blood and tears.
>>
For the people who are confused. Some dumb bitch has come to kill him because he gave her sister hope and made her enjoy living again when she was dying, which was a bad thing I guess. She blames him and has them play a VR game, with his life on the line. Everyone else participates but if they die in the game, they have to give up the thing most precious to them.

None of this will matter in a few chapters.
>>
>>154992468
Depends, which do you think is better: trash or garbage?
>>
>>154992720
Wait what. Was this like, backstory or something? Or did it happen during the manga, and did the sister die during the course of the series?

>Most precious thing
>Which is Sensei for almost all of them
Clearly Sensei will die.
>>
>>154992953
Its backstory, so it wasn't shown until the new girl showed up to get revenge.

As for everyone's precious thing, its not really sensei, but they're willing to put those things on the line to help him.

We're like 100 chapters behind, so sensei is still fine. He fucks her shit up in the game in like 10 seconds after getting serious. everyone is fine after this and she gives up after being healed
>>
>>154993196
>Spoilers
That fucking far behind? Jesus.
>>
>>154993196
So how is the harem going? Did french fry girl just stop having a character?
>>
>>154993690
Don't know, don't understand more than basic shit and I haven't looked far into the raws.

>>154993348
The previous chapter was 5 months ago, and before that was like 5 months as well. Releases has been fucked for years and they even need a new translator for the next part of the series after this arc because I guess no one wants to do it.

At least its ending soon and not as bad off as Baby Steps, which is almost 150 behind with one chapter appearing each month, two if you're lucky.
>>
>>154994113
>because I guess no one wants to do it

I don't blame them, honestly.
>>
>>154994113
>At least its ending soon and not as bad off as Baby Steps, which is almost 150 behind with one chapter appearing each month, two if you're lucky.
There are series that have been more fucked over.

Wa ga na Wa Umishi (Masters of the Sea) has been finished for years but nobody has translated past volume 11 or so. It's stuck in the middle of the story despite being a great manga about salvaging ships and saving lives.

Hell's Kitchen hasn't published a new chapter in years, not since the mangaka struck it huge with Nobunaga no Chef. But the last three volumes are taking for fucking ever with 1 chapter per year scanlated.
>>
File: Umishi14_046.jpg (416KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Umishi14_046.jpg
416KB, 830x1200px
>>154994408
>>
>>154994408
Rainbow is a lot like that. Its been finished since 2010 and there are still 9 volumes left to translate, with one appearing every few months.
>>
>>154994554
One chapter*
>>
>>154994554
>>154994615
I think it's because it doesn't end happily.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.