[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kind of sad it never happened. or other byakugan and sharingan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Byakugan And Sharingan.jpg (679KB, 1272x797px) Image search: [Google]
Byakugan And Sharingan.jpg
679KB, 1272x797px
kind of sad it never happened.
or other byakugan and sharingan users at least.
>>
Anyone else feel like the Hyuga clan was meant to be much more important? Feels like Hyuga is the "truest" clan to the Senju.

>this explains why Hinata is attracted to Naruto
>this explains why only a Senju is powerful enough to wield the Sharingan without Uchiha's magic blood.
>this explains why Kaguya has Byakugan, rather than Sharingan. Even her name... Kaguya ->> Hyuga
>it explains why the Hyuga developed a fighting style based on the "Gentle Fist." The Senju developed it to immobilize their opponents without killing them because they valued love over might (yes I know the twist is the Uchiha really value love more, but only for people that love THEM).
>explains why there is no "Senju" clan anymore, per se.

I don't necessarily believe you can call it a retcon because it was never explicit, but I believe the connotations are there that the Senju had survived as the Hyuga. I mean what happened? Did the males become infertile after the First and Second Hokages? Or were the Senju bred out by the clans and the Uchiha didn't because they kept breeding within their clan?
>>
>>154983727
lol it's a story for teenagers, don't think too hard about it.
>>
>>154983929
so is harry potter but it has a hitler metaphor in it
>>
>>154983062

Definite shame.
Was lame how Neji lost against Naruto.
But I think Sasuke's chance to win was lower at that moment.
He had Lee's speed wich Neji could deal with already, and chidori could likely be countered by kaiten.
Also, byakugan > 2 tomoe sharingan, possibly even better than 3 tomoe.

But it would've been an entertaining fight.

But I'd like to see Gaara vs Neji more during that arc, always wondered if Neji could demolish the chakra flow in the sand to render it useless.

Guess we'll never find out.
>>
>>154983929
it's actually aimed at a wider range, 8 to 18, and 8-year-old boys aren't that picky about logical story structure
>>
>>154983062
Fuck off Narutards
>>
>>154983974
I think it's more of an analogue.
>>
I still can't believe that Naruto actually ended.
>>
>>154983062
We still have burrito vs salad whenever salad remembers that she's an Uchigger and must fuck up the world for some reaso
>>
its a shame how this anime deteriorated into >"MUH EYE POWERS"
>>
It's weird how Byakugan is the most worthless eye power despite initially coming off as OP as fuck. 350 degree x-ray vision sounds like it would help a ninja wreck shit.
>>
>>154986623
It was fine at the start.
Itachi with the black flames that devour everything = Great, hes the coolest guy.
Itachi with invinsible giant mecha shield = no going back
>>
>>154983995
Imagine how many cool fights there could have been if Orochimaru didn't job up the whole tournament (still have no idea how he got away with it). Could have had Shikamaru vs Naruto or Sasuke or Gaara, Shino vs some of them, Konkuro vs some of them, and so on.
>>
>>154983995
The only thing Neji could do to touch Gaara would be spam Kaiten while really close to him.
>>
>>154983727
>connotations
>Naruto
I want to believe as much as you do, but come on...
>>
>>154987219
Don't forget that Neji was considered to be an excellent shinobi, even though he was written as a retard who only spams his meme jutsus. Remember how he managed to get rid of Kidomarou (the spider archer guy, not sure if it's his name) ? His intelligence is on par with Shikamaru's, I'm sure it would've been great to see him fight Gaara and defeat him with another method than sheer force (like Lee). A shame Kishi didn't have the skills to write such a fight.
>>
>>154987351
There was seriously nothing anyone could do about Gaara in that whole group, except maybe Ino via bodyswap and declaration of surrender.
>>
What the hell ever happened to the Sound ninjas?
>>
>>154987421
That's what I was always wondering, they had the BEST ninjas. I guess Orochimaru just gave up the ruse of having an official village after his plan for the destruction of the Leaf failed and left his students to their own devices.
>>
>>154987174
Although I agree I do think the chunnin exam's pacing was pretty much perfect. I think having more fights tacked on would've made it drag on too long
>>
>>154987409
Maybe against Shikaku Gaara, but he would've totally won against normal Gaara

>analyze the enemy and be patient
>use Taijutsu and Hyuga techniques to avoid/block any sand attacks Gaara might throw
>stay defensive, let his impatience get the better of him
>look for any opening and BTFO him whenever possible (Juuken can literally hit across shields and defenses)
>Gaara will probably go full defense and observe with his sand eye
>poke the eye and let Gaara be frustrated in the dark
>Juuken his ass because he's static
>avoid any attacks with Byakugan
Even if it would be very difficult to knock him out, I think he would be able to dominate the fight enough to be declared winner by the jury
>>
>>154987834
It will go exactly like the Lee fight but end before the weights and gates because Neji just doesn't have those kinds of power tools. He can stall for time with Kaiten or whatever, but he has no way of making openings on Gaara because he's too slow and lacks the brute force.
>>
>>154986623
The issue is that they no longer just give you advantages and added information like the byakugan and sharingan did eventually. Now the sharingan has to give you two overpowered abilities and a mecha as well as being even better than the original.
>>
>>154987834
Fucking Sauce would've won against normal Gaara.
>>
>>154987174
Shikamaru dropped out in his first fight tho, he just happened to get promoted in spite of not winning.
>>
>>154983727
The Hyuuga already existed as a clan back when the Senju and Uchiha were at war with each other.
>>
>>154987947

But the sand is imbued with chakra.
Neji's speciality is cutting chakra off.
I think he'd be able to render the sand useless with juuken.
It's also perfectly capable of hitting through the armor of sand since his attacks are chakra based.

Neji would likely be the best counter against Gaara during that arc.
>>
>>154986744
to bad ninjas in naruto aren`t ninjas.
>>
>>154987421
fap bait
>>
>>154983727
>only a Senju is powerful enough to wield the Sharingan without Uchiha's magic blood.
Kakashi is not a Senju.
>>
>>154990960
>Neji's speciality is cutting chakra off.
By closing the chakra points the user releases them from, he doesn't have imagine breaker anon.
>>
File: Dissappointed but not surprised.png (40KB, 136x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dissappointed but not surprised.png
40KB, 136x293px
>>154986744
Don't forget it's telescopic, the perfect ability for archers and everyone who uses it is a melee combatant.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.