[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name an MC objectively worse than this one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: 1442098708285.jpg (89KB, 819x580px) Image search: [Google]
1442098708285.jpg
89KB, 819x580px
I don't know if it's actually possible.
>>
she was so hot...
>>
>>154980000
worse than this one?
oohhh boy, Beside Fucking Subaru, probably nobody.
>>
File: Literally just a whinier Shinji.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Literally just a whinier Shinji.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>154980000
On the bright side, you only have to put up with it for about five or six hours before you move on to the vastly superior sequel.
>>
>>154980000
>be given an opportunity to redo your life
>fuck up EVERYTHING
he should have just backed off when he understood the girl didnt like him, his obssession blinded him to what he had.
Though at the same time cant fault the nigga 100%, he did get away with everything in one timeline until daughter came to visit that is

But man was the guy a piece of shit. He didnt seem necessarily bad in original timeline though, just amazingly autistic, I wonder if dying fucked him, those years of working towards his dream and failing probably didnt help. I guess the idea of being ressurected would make you see life in a ridiculous, less serious way

new manga when? God I swear I've been waiting for a new manga from the author ever since
>>
File: 1360147938637.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1360147938637.gif
497KB, 300x126px
Honestly after reading this I just came to the realization that the author was plain and simple a bad author and didnt know how to write a story.
I mean blaming the MC is kind of stupid as the it was authors creation. Also think about it like this would you really be like that if you had gone back in time/ressurected etc. No manga author manages to writes a beliveable decent ressurection story. 1/10 author sucks
>>
>>154980000
I mean, I've heard that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it, and I've read Dr. Heidegger's Experiment, but this is just plain dumb. How do you fuck yourself up that bad?
>>
>>154980000
OP of this thread is a normalfag?
>>
>>154982676
WaiWaiWAIT! you mean its summer already?!
>>
File: rape culture.png (238KB, 861x655px) Image search: [Google]
rape culture.png
238KB, 861x655px
>>154980000
He was a good mc.
>>
>>154982474
>>154982631
disagree, its a story about a fucked up dude whose only happy time in life was back in school when he was with his friends and the girl he secretly liked, he obssesed over it and came out that way.
I dont see it as unrealistic, there are all sorts of people out there. It can only be considered unrealistic under a normal person's view.
The MC was not a normal person
>>
>>154980000
What does she even see in him?
>>
File: Anna and beta 8.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anna and beta 8.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
He didn't want to murder a slut for being degenerate
>>
>>154985174
>is a tomboy who wants to protect him
>is attracted to his new go-getter attitude while also being sickened by his plans
>he orchestrated the death of the romantic rival for her heart while making her an accomplice in it
>goes full denial mode that he's only using her for her body

Given that the other guy she liked was a bully, I think she just had a thing for bad dudes.
>>
>>154985889
>yfw go back in time and take advantage of sexually premature tomboys who like bad boys
I am already a scumbag so this might work once I get my isegay powers.
>>
>>154984790

People are hardly that two dimensional. It's real that some people carry emotional scars for a long ass time, but it ridiculous to expect people to base their whole life on something that happened, or not, in grade school and basically have nothing, at all, happen to them after that.

You would have to make a an actual effort to manage to hold back a person enough that they mature even a tiny over time, the illusion that we remain the same person as we go trough life is in fact an studied subject.

I understand the need to shit on other people, as we as human can so often see pits we could had fallen off given the right push, but truth be told few people fall that low, and even those that do can have self awareness at least.
>>
>>154986799
ofc its ridiculous, but its not unrealsitic.
There are always outliers, the story didnt mean to show an average.

Like I said, stop trying to see it from your point of view.
There was a guy on the news the other day that cut the throat of 4 people cause they would not testify in their favour (they refused to lie about the fact that he beat his wife).
That shit aint normal in no way in hell, but those people exist. You said it yourself, there are few, but those few exist. The MC was supposed to be one of those people and Im glad for once that I saw a story with a guy like that as MC, most writers are too afraid of doing it since it could be seen as bad writing

and I'd wager those few are not as few as some think. People tend to be too positive. If I've learned anything from my life is that a good chunk of society is psychopathic to a degree, some just more than others
>>
>>154986799
Go on wizardchan and tell me that there aren't people worse than Kazuya on there.
>>
>>154983765
>March, April, May

Hmm, 2 more months and a few days, I believe.
>>
>>154985889
If he only liked her for her body, why did he destroy her body with a baseball bat (or whatever it was he used to beat her to death, it's been a while since I read it)?
>>
File: Worst MC, 2012-2014.png (1MB, 1857x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Worst MC, 2012-2014.png
1MB, 1857x1400px
>>154980000
>Spends years creating waifu satisfying every fetish and desire he has
>Falls in love with girl at school, plans to get rid of all his waifu stuff
>Waifu comes to life, treats her like shit while trying to get girl at school
>Girl at school falls in love with him, he falls back in love with waifu
>Waifu has to die because he was an edgelord in 8th Grade
>Dedicates himself to waifu, spurns girl from school who now loves him
>>
>self awareness

This, very important point. Every human has self awareness and the morale and intelligence to know right from wrong. If one refuses to acknowledge this they either have neurological disorder or something fantastic must have happend to them.
And then there are fucked up people(and there are alot of them indeed) like Fritzl who are make themself belive that what they do is totaly normal until they get caught.
>>
>>154982474
>MC is a terrible person
>But I can't blame him because the author wrote him that way because he's bad.
>Author did not intend to make him a terrible person. Trust.
>Also would a fucked up person be fucked up if he got resurrected so that he can fuck things up even more? Nah.

If this was bait, you fuckin got me.
>>
>>154987197
Thank you.

People really don't want to understand the darker side of humainty and it irritates me to no end because it makes sense if you stop trying to be moral absolutist faggots.

This is why we have main characters like Goku running around all the time.
>>
>>154987544
the thing about self-awareness comment, is that it doesnt matter at all if the person has no morals.
Someone's right may be other's wrong. There are fuckloads of people who would metaphorically stab someone who's been good for them for ages just on a whim/small gain.
Far, far less who would psychically do it.
Some try to justify themselves, the worst are the ones that go by faith,not necessarily religious, but mean the ones that treat reality (even just a portion) as a system of beliefs, even if there's proof right in front of their noses that their beliefs are wrong, and they are willing to fuck everybody in order to not look at reality.

Hell, this reminded me of a vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0
>>
>>154987519
>his perfect waifu he autisticly crafted for years
>forgets he wrote that she would fucking die
He didnt deserve her
>>
File: 1384734055278.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1384734055278.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>154987855

>Im angry because people dont want to belive in darkness and edgyness like i do

I think a good chunk of humanity are aware of the darker side of humanity, but most ''normals'' cant do anything to change it or it dosent effect them directly thus they brush it of. There are more main Characters like Goku running around is because thats more appealing to the sane ''normies'' and thats what most readers are looking for to escape the terrible reality they are handed. And most characters like OP's pic are regarded as villains. Nobody wants to be a villain anon, everyone wants to be a hero that received attention and sex.
>>
>>154988212
>self-inserting as some fiction MC

seriously hope you dont do this
>>
>>154988270

Probably 80% of /a/ are doing exactly that. The waifu fags are especially worse. Am i replying to a troll post here? I mean self-inserting discussions are allready settled, most people do infact self insert to some deegre, be it casual almost none to hardcores who cosplay as their favorite self insert and memorize the lines from their favorite scenes and buys the body pillow of the love interest.

Children go around shouting lines from shows and pretend to be their favorite character adults on the other hand do it discreetly in their heads fantasizing. Not the hardcore ones, there are some who cosplay 24/7 on stream and shit.. Cringy as fuck
>>
>>154988596
narutard level shit has always been shunned on /a/
>>
>>154988596
fanfics and self-inserting were always considered poor form.
waifufagging was mostly internet only, but I'd wager some kids who didnt get it actually may take it to the real world.

Id say quotes in real life are more of a product of anime becoming more mainstream over time, like videogames and whatnot. Big bang theory is cancer
>>
>>154988860
oh, and I'd say futaba is way worse than 4chan for cringy anime posters
>>
>>154988212
>anon is angry because "muh edge"
I'm not, but I've gotten so many conversations derailed just by the other person saying the word "edge" that I kinda don't want to go further on that, because you're such a ray of sunshine and rainbows that you cant think of anything else.

>I think a good chunk of humanity are aware of the darker side of humanity
The short answer is: They're not.

>They want escape from the terrible reality...
normalfags? Really?

Nobody wants to be a villain
>That's not the point. I'd rather be around people who can relate to characters like Kazuya. You know, people who are well aware that people can be pieces of shit just as easily as the opposite, if not, easier. You can enjoy a main character for being scum if the story works around it, like what happened in this manga.

Only retards would think the author is bad because the MC is a scumbag.
>>
Thinking the MC is unrealistic is just very naive, he was an adult trapped in a kids body.

The shit he did isn't even that high in the bad scale.
>>
>>154989210
>murder and rape isn't that bad, all adults do it
>>
>>154989712
Glad you understand.
>>
>Actually thinking too deep into things

It's called Life ya god damn mongoloid and you only got one chance at it, what are you doing standing still? go out and have fun
>>
File: miamicarbontown.jpg (267KB, 869x1260px) Image search: [Google]
miamicarbontown.jpg
267KB, 869x1260px
>>154980000
Here you go.
>>
>>154986799
>but it ridiculous to expect people to base their whole life on something that happened, or not, in grade school and basically have nothing, at all, happen to them after that.
Look at this normalfag.
/r9k/ and /wiz/ would disagree with you. They are more middle/high school than grade school but the MC makes sense when you realize people like them exist and fiction is just dramatizing and exaggerating reality.
>>
>>154987484
Because he was an edgelord, obviously.
>>
>>154987237
I think even wizardchan, if they were transported to childhood with all their present knowledge and memories, could think of something more to do beyond just "rape my classmates, the end."
>>
File: 1487577630941.png (1MB, 1864x3972px) Image search: [Google]
1487577630941.png
1MB, 1864x3972px
>>154991569
>>
>>154986799
>People are hardly that two dimensional.
Oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>154980000

i liked him in a weird way

he was trash all the way till his last breath
>>
I'm not an expert on guro, but I'm certain there are worse characters to be found in that genre. I remember reading a manga on /b/ a long time ago where a girl was surgically transformed into a living toilet. Like actually in the shape of a toilet. That was pretty bad.

As for MCs though, I honestly can't imagine a worse MC, although the other time traveling girl became co-MC halfway through the manga. I guess the author deserves some credit for trying something new in that regard.
>>
>>154991737
Yes, I'm pretty sure even that guy could remember the name of Google or Apple as companies to invest in.
>>
>>154992111
Probably, but he'd still end up raping some girls.
>>
>>154980000
Not the worst
>>
>>154991737
>read first paragraph
ok
>then the guy goes "now, I gotta clarify, Im not a pedophile"

oh boy, this is going to be one horrible hell of a read, isnt it?
>>
>>154995293
It's a story about the wonderful world we live in.
>>
File: incoming rage page.jpg (90KB, 536x828px) Image search: [Google]
incoming rage page.jpg
90KB, 536x828px
>>154987484
I guess it would've been more accurate to have said she lost even that the second he got a taste of the other two girls, then she lost her life when her feelings for him and the desire to save him from himself compromised his degenerate rape quest.
>>
>>154991737
>now I'd just like to clarify something, I'm not a pedophile
>I'm not a paedophile, but
>>
>>154995666
That's the kind of people you meet on chans.
>>
>>154995355
yep, finished it now holy shit.

>this is what it feels to be an alpha male
wat

Hopefully the party van gave him a ride
>>
>>154992227
That's not really the same. Molesting children is one thing. Immediately defaulting to rape and murder as your only goal for your second life and being unable to think of anything else is another thing entirely. That wizardchan story guy has really no similarities to Kazuya aside from "he molests children."
>>
>>154996569
>rape and murder
>molests children
Basically the same thing.
If you're willing to molest a kid, you're beyond any moral considerations so you'd probably murder too.
>>
>>154997081
I think these people are just sociopaths. The failing kind.
>>
>>154980281
>killing best girl
>lusting after worst girl
truly the shittiest of tastes
>>
>>154982137
if he just been a decent person he couldve easily been competition
hell, he couldve just stayed with blondie

>spoiler
i also await a new edgefest
>>
>>154997411
nigga best girl killed herself
>>
>>154980000
Wtf? Anon, he is the standart weeb
>>
Why the hell didn't he just settle for the tomboy?
>>
>>154997563
he couldnt have been competition, she liked his friend and his friend liked her back.
>>
>>154997747
I know I would if I was in his shoes. I mean, she actually loved him even though he was as fucked as he was. And plus, his obsession is pretty creepy.
>>
>>154997570
youre right, sort of
tomboy = suicide-chan > rival > daughteru > plain jane > burning bucket of shit > MC

>>154997812
people 'almost' all the time. neither were officially set on each other. just go in ans dweep her off her feet
>>
>>154984609
I think I'm seeing things is that his
his dick?
>>
>>154998155
I'd say he lacked experience to be able to pull that off
>>
>>154998239
yes, and its going super sayan.

I actually didnt notice it the first time I saw the page too
>>
>>154998239
no youre seeing it right, senpai

>>154998257
you dont need experience if you just know common decency clumsy nerdy guys are make girls
>>
>>154998354
wait, my head is in tremendous pain right now and so are my eyes.
am I reading shit wrong? cause I cant understand what you are saying in spoiler.
and nah, just decency wont ever be enough when the scales are already tipped to one side
>>
>>154998481
shit. sorry senpai, I'm drowsy as fuck
anyways it's true. dorks are cute as hell. and plenty of people couldve had a way different timeline if just one thing changed. i couldve had a different dad
>>
>>154998735
well depends if the girl is into it or not.
I think Anna-chan was pure enough to like that, but I also think that she was pure enough to be dreaming about love with the friend before and also a 1-love person. So I doubt she would ever go with him under the circumstances.

Hell, unfortunately, I think the right way for it to work would be for kazuya to be even more of a piece of shit and kill his friend and be by Anna side forever, making her rely on him and whatnot.
But then again, by the successful-rape timeline one would suspect that he doesnt want to be with her forever. but who knows really.
Either way as the manga is written it indicates that him and his daughter are trapped in the cycle forever.
One could at least hope that in one of the timelines they are a happy family. His daughter definitely deserved more
>>
>>154999054
>Hell, unfortunately, I think the right way for it to work would be for kazuya to be even more of a piece of shit and kill his friend and be by Anna side forever, making her rely on him and whatnot.
I'm surprised he didn't think of killing his friend earlier.
>>
>>154980000

Dropped it early cause i didn't want to see tomboy-chan suffer. Did he die at least?
>>
>>154997747
Cause he sucks ass
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.