[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Poorly adapted scenes compared to the source material

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: shot6271.png (246KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
shot6271.png
246KB, 853x480px
ITT: Poorly adapted scenes compared to the source material
>>
Can I just say "The entirety of Youjo Senki"?
They cut a lot of funny shit. (like people misunderstanding Tania)
>>
File: adolescent adam.png (781KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
adolescent adam.png
781KB, 1133x1600px
do manga adaptations of light novels count?
>>
>>154966020
Don't they have those scene on the final seconds on each episode?
>>
>>154966060
Both are guys right?
>>
>>154966060

How was that better in the novel?
>>
File: img024.png (583KB, 1104x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img024.png
583KB, 1104x1600px
>>154966207
who knows?
>>
File: MRj6pCU 2.png (839KB, 1822x1400px) Image search: [Google]
MRj6pCU 2.png
839KB, 1822x1400px
Really the entire anime outside of the songs and OST, but holy shit did the anime absolutely butcher the entire second half of the faudo arc and the fight against zeon in particular
>>
>>154966576
Should note i'm talking about Gash bell here

Essentially, everything after they re-enter faudo once it's revived is changed for the worst

Won Rei, Riya, Ted, and Karudio's fights are all changed and are way, way worse, and Zeon's fight is horribly, horribly mangled, with no true baou, a generic powerup for kiyo and gash that's even moreofan asspull then answer talker, and no redemption/backstory for zeon or dufort.
>>
>>154965979
off the top of my head, Pic related.
Neither the Elfen Lied Mango nor Animu were high art, but the manga managed to have a somewhat satisfying, if asspulley(Cyborg Ninja Pirate Bando) ending and concluded shit.
Whereas the anime divorced from the source material to the point where a second season wouldn't be possible and didn't even try to provide a satisfying conclusion.
>>
File: mpv-shot0058.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0058.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>
That one scene in Prisma Illya 3rei.
Dunno if it got fixed in the BDs though.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>154965979
>someone is STILL buttblasted about this
>>
>>154965979
All of them.
>>
Would be much easier to make a thread of where adaptations had scenes which outshone their source material since that is much much more rare.
>>
>>154966228

I have a confused boner right now.

Sauce?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.