[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Gon want to kill this innocent girl? Is he a sasuke-tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: konmugi.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
konmugi.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
Why did Gon want to kill this innocent girl? Is he a sasuke-tier edgemaster?

It wasn't her fucking fault that the hermaphrodite died.
>>
He didn't. He just wanted to fight Pitou and was really mad.
>>
The desire for revenge corrupted him.
It made him evil, while at the same time, the prince became good. That ending was really fucked up. It turned all the main characters into the villains and then it redeemed the original villains but they ended up getting killed anyway.
>>
>>154959904
zeno and netero reactions were godlike
>>
>>154959904
netero was always a villain
>>
>>154960019
the main question remains
would things have been different if meruem would've been the savage beast netero was expecting to slay
>>
>>154959904
I wouldn't say that. Netero became an anti-hero of sorts, Mereum was redeemed personalitywise but Pouf and Youpi were still evil.
>>
>>154961253
The royal guards were created from non human beasts so they were just ant loyalty. Meruem was the product of the queen eating dangerous criminals so he had humanity deep in him.
>>
>>154962940
Only Youpi was the one among them that was born without a drop of human blood in him.
>>
>>154961253
>Mereum was redeemed personality wise
Redeemed my fucking ass, Meruem amended his stance from mass genocide to mass genocide on a slight lesser mass genocide and never apologize for his nor the ants actions. In the end he was no better than 'muh spiders' chrollo.
>>
>>154961253
although both pouf and youpi were kinfa evil,i would said that pitou became a little better,i think caring for the king and for komugi teach her a little empathy,she felt a little bad for gon when she had to told him that kite was not gonna be better doesn`t matter whatthey do,and that she would have to kill him too,she still carries her dutys,but i don`t think she liked them that much
>>
>>154963092
Pitoufag please, Youpi was more empathetic than 'I killed you nigga, my bad' Pitou ever was.
>>
>>154963084
This. It's really strange how people seem to willfully ignore his stances on genocide and dominance even after he "changed". Been a while since I last watched it but I'm pretty sure he still says they would still consume humans but to a lesser extent. The only time he's "redeemed" really is when he only wants to spend his last hours with komugi and that was only because he was on the verge of death
>>
>>154963263
>Been a while since I last watched it but I'm pretty sure he still says they would still consume humans but to a lesser extent

Iirc he changes his stance from human extinction to human extinction (bar a small population in honor of Netero's actions).
>>
>>154963341
For a while he stated that the duty of the strong was to protect the weak.

Then Netero slapped his shit around and he went back to muh genocide
>>
File: 1469790384924.jpg (58KB, 722x414px) Image search: [Google]
1469790384924.jpg
58KB, 722x414px
>>154959904
>redeemed the original villains
>still wanted the majority of humanity dead
>forcefully changed humans into ant hybrids
>but it's okay because meruem had a waifu
They had to be stopped regardless. This is just as bad as "Griffith did nothing wrong" posters
>>
>>154959146
He wouldn't have really killed her but he knew Pitou couldn't take the chance so he just bullshitted.
>>
File: massivefaggot.png (1MB, 1138x1080px) Image search: [Google]
massivefaggot.png
1MB, 1138x1080px
>>154959146
>sasuke-tier edgemaster?
no that's this guy
>>
>>154959904
>It turned all the main characters into the villains and then it redeemed the original villains
Is this what HxH tell themselves to make themselves believe HxH is anything more than a generic battle shonen?

They didn't turn any of the main characters into villains. Gon was in an autistic rage, nothing more. And Meruem still wanted to kill everyone.

They humanized Meruem but that's about it. Yes, you felt bad that he died, but he was still in the wrong at the end of the day.
>>
>>154963613
>HIS MAJESTY MUST STAY ON THE PATH THE QUEEN CHOSE FOR HIM. THAT GIRL MUST BE ELIMINATED
>>
>>154963184
>Youpi was more empathetic than 'I killed you nigga, my bad' Pitou ever was.

How was he more empathetic?
He was a disloyal bitch though.
Out of the RG, only Pitou was truly loyal to the King. He only gave a fuck about the King's happiness and wellbeing and never once questioned his actions. The same cannot be said for the other two.
>>
>>154963925
>Neferpitou is a he meme
>>
File: not this shit again king bri.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again king bri.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>154964067
>>
>>154959146
She deserves it to be honest.
>>
>>154963925
>He
>>
>>154964197
This. She was a traitor to humanity and the radiation poisoning was her reward.
>>
Neferpitou is a girl.
>>
Would you fug Hisoka or Pitou?
>>
>>154964332
I prefer fine women like Pitou.
>>
>>154964332
I would say Pitou, but there's no way I come out of there alive. Gotta go with Hisoka.
>>
>>154963925
He literally spared morel and co. lives after his new found respect for them, bro.
>>
File: 5106504-6224507093-Hisok.jpg (489KB, 1280x1104px) Image search: [Google]
5106504-6224507093-Hisok.jpg
489KB, 1280x1104px
Hisoka is not a pedophile. He just likes strong fighting potential.
>>
>>154964397
It just so happens that the potential that gets him hard comes from little boys.
>>
File: Cg9zcbAWwAMslYW.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cg9zcbAWwAMslYW.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>154964332
Not only would Hisoka likely give you the best sex of your life, the odds of him killing you would be lower than 'tee hee playing with brains are fun.' cat.
>>
Will Colt ever return to his mom?
>>
>>154964397
>Hisokucks being so much in denial that they become pedophilia apologists
>>
>>154959290
>>154959904

This, except I wouldn't jump on the conclusion of the good guys having turned bad and bad guys into good, ectcetera, because that doesn't mean the King was a complete saint either, we all know that. But rather, made people question the King and the Royal Guards' humanity and the same applying to Gon and the rest because there was clearly a point when Gon cared less and less about actually sparing someone just to get to Pitou faster while Killua, who could have easily killed Ikalgo, became friends with him. Gon did get the chameleon by his side, but it was because he was willing to help for their cause. Had he implied anything about Pitou, I don't think he'd be so lucky.

Seeing this made me realize, what if more were given a second chance? Some of the Chimera Ants, I mean and not just to betray their own king. They were already capable of getting Ikalgo and the chameleon dude by their side, but that's more because they wanted to. Some might have been harder due to their feral instincts, but I don't think it'd be completely impossible.
>>
>>154959904
>t. ant
>>
>>154959146
Well gon isn't thinking rationally because of kite death. That's why people call him a hypocrite during the chimera ant arc because of this.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.