[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The anime idea thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Ok /a/ I don't think I've seen these in a while, get your anime/LN ideas up and running. I'l start.

>Slice Of life anime
>tired, deadpan, weak ass MC in schooltime/daytime moves to a new school, top 1 student in prefecture
>childhood friend remembers MC, MC doesnt remember childhood friend
>MC is actually a leading business manager in Japan after his father's death (inheritance)
>decides to hide it because of safety and child labour
Pic unrelated
>>
>his

dropped
>>
>supernatural creatures exist
>they try to get ichor, silver liquid soul energy
>convert it to ambrosia, a distilled form that causes intoxication
>big pharma and illegal drug industries around buying and stealing souls
>lesbian vampire ojou-sama MC
>genki succubus sidekick
>succubus's onii-chan incubus (yes incest) cool and mysterious roommate
>episodic chapters/episodes in which MC tries to get souls for weed money

Basically edgier PSG with srs bsns art.
>>
File: toriganigga.jpg (65KB, 546x640px) Image search: [Google]
toriganigga.jpg
65KB, 546x640px
Retoasting gold
>>
>>154933879
Ay dont mean MC HAS to be a male
>>
>>154933555
>was looking for an anime idea thread last night
>means whatever I was thinking was actually important because I never share my stuff here because autism
>no thread
>too autustic to make one
>see it now
>forgot the idea
>>
>>154933555
I want to fuck that cake.
>>
Kanau a super cute
>>
File: 3.jpg (19KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
19KB, 520x320px
Why are there no sukeban/delinquent girls anime? I'd really like to see a show set in the late 90's with some hoodrat level shit going down.
Add in a simple, but not shitty romantic subplot, some good fight scenes and chase scenes, and some cute girls looking like hardasses and I bet it would sell better than gay dudes swimming/ice skating.
>>
>>154936711
It is not yet your time anon. Give it 10 or 20 years, when the 90s will be to kids what steampunk is to us.
>>
File: working38.jpg (21KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
working38.jpg
21KB, 320x180px
>>154936786
>Give it 10 or 20 years,
Guess I should start writing the manga now since that's how long it will take me with my poor art skills.
>>
here is an idea

>20xx London with high crime rate and debt
>High Court Debt Enforcement have difficulty collecting debt and end up threatened, injured and killed in line of duty
>High Court gets Parliament to form DEAL(Debt Enforcement Accounting Law) which gives the High Court Enforcement agents more power and weaponry to deal with debt collection
>can literally use any means necessary to make sure the debt is settled(i.e possession of goods and family members) and killing as a last resort
>MC is a new recruit into the debt collecting force
>assigned to the unit sent on the most harzardous debt collection assignments
>Have to deal with the fact that she is breaking up families and making people worse off at times
>even have to end up killing when debtor becomes a serious threat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.