[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new s/2017-03-23/zatch-bell-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Vector_Ball.png (932KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
Vector_Ball.png
932KB, 800x562px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-23/zatch-bell-makoto-raiku-abruptly-ends-vector-ball-manga/.113772

I'm sad now.
>>
That's a shame. I read the first couple translated chapters and was intrigued since it's basically JoJo with Raiku's humor.
I could see where he's coming from though; I think he wants to use his creativity to make a manga with a more refreshing/different setting/characters instead of just another action/comedy shounen manga set in high school. Doubutsu no Kuni (Animal Land) had a fairly unique premise and I think he takes pride in his imagination. The metal/puzzle contraptions that the MC's spirit or whatever makes is quite interesting but it wasn't a saving grace for the series.
I feel like Raiku also feels disappointed when his series aren't well-received by the magazine demographic since Gash was a big hit with children and Doubutsu no Kuni was as well I think.
Hopefully he will be able to sit down and create a manga he can be happy drawing.
>>
It is children story really not my cup of tea,
>>
>>154921818
Never really heard of the manga before, but is there any reason why it ended?
>>
Awww man. I was excited for a new Raiku Series.

Hope he got a great fantastic idea instead and gave this up to start working on that.

I'd read anything Raiku puts out. He's proven himself with Gash and Doubutsu no Kuni.
>>
> He stressed that the problem was with him and not the editor, who he said contributed many good ideas in the past.

Raiku is good guy.
>>
File: sad coral q.png (15KB, 236x175px) Image search: [Google]
sad coral q.png
15KB, 236x175px
>After putting out an e-mail asking for the end of the series, it fell into the truth, it was not possible to do anything for about three days. What shall we do for a new job? And I was thinking about such a thing.

>I want to get away from manga a little.
>>
>>154921818
Goddamn, first he sold his house now this?
I really enjoyed Vector Ball but i guess his time in the limelight is over
>>
>>154923200
Wait what? Is he having financial issues? Why did he sold his house?
>>
>>154923225
It was a really pimped out house, probably just moved into a smaller house.
>>
File: 004.png (430KB, 1070x1600px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
430KB, 1070x1600px
>>154921818
I never liked Gash nor I could get invested in DnK but I was really enjoying Vector Ball.
>>
>This happens
>A new chapter finally gets translated
>>
>>154923298
With an art style that simple I doubt his job is stressing him out. Gotta be personal issues.
>>
>>154922045
that's honestly sad. from an audience point of view. its like thinking van goh made the greates painting that will last a life time and he goes " its honestly shit" its sad because we didnt do our part to tell him thats it good.
>>
>>154922761
think he will go into LN? honestly would be the first LN I ever read.

>>154923298
then why did you stay? im not criticizing you but its just wierd. its like saying you dont like bread or garlic but you like garlic bread(probably a bad example but I can come up with

>that panel
what a savage.
>>
>>154923919
Raiku's style of humor relies heavily on the art, I don't think he can do a light novel, too few images.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.