[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1408082147552.jpg (163KB, 1440x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1408082147552.jpg
163KB, 1440x1596px
So, S4 never?

I watched S1 and S2 with you /a/, but only now just finished the third one.
What did you think about the last season? It wasn't as fun like the previous one, but having stuff better animated or choreographed at times really helped. Despite it being almost all demons, I still had fun.
>>
Was pretty much ass, never even finished it.
I'd rather there were no more at this point.
>>
>>154921635
I don't think it's particularly good, it's more of a guilty pleasure at times.
How much did you watch? I remember disliking S1 back then.
They might not do any for a while since Nanoha.
>>
>>154921248
They took 4 years to announce S3 after S2 finished.
They might not do it though since they sort of fucked the show up with the LALALALALALA.
>>
>>154922201
Eh?
>>
>>154922307
Beware.
https://youtu.be/KH-OYY8klZc
>>
>>154921248
last season sucked ass...also no Eclair which made it even worse than it already was...

I'm still hopeful that S4 might happen sometime but if Eclair aint one of the regulars I'm gonna be pissed
>>
>>154922399
Star people need to work on their lyrics.
8/10, to much LALALA.
>>
>>154922447
>...
Eclair has had a lot of screentime already. We needed something from the older heroes and something outside of Flonyard. I genuinely thought we were going into SPAAAACE this season, but that turned out half true. Looking at other continents might be nice.
>>
Shameless self bump before bed.
>>
>>154921248
It lost the magic of the first season. Second season introduced too many characters you don't care about, and third season was just a clusterfuck.
>>
>>154921248
I couldn't finish S3, even if i loved S1 and S2.
>>
>>154923793
>It lost the magic of the first season
I think S1 is still the weakest.
>Second season introduced too many characters you don't care about
Huh? You don't care about Shinku's friends or some of Pastillage's peeps? It's not like most of the characters already introduced were of any importance. Wakamoto, the knights bros, and other existed, but they were never the focus.
>third season was just a clusterfuck.
I just finished it, why is it a clusterfuck? Is it because of the transitions between arcs and episodes?
>>
>>154921248

I love Dog Days, but with the third season there were too many characters and story was kinda of going in too many, different directions. They should have just focus on Shinku with additional characters. It would be cool to have another season, but 1st and 2nd seasons were really good, with kind of meh 3rd one.
>>
>>154921248
Didn't like S3, even S2 was kind of stale.
>>
File: 1486253577251.jpg (167KB, 1439x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1486253577251.jpg
167KB, 1439x1294px
S1/2 meshed together extremely well.

S3 went full fanservice and introduced to many new characters who stole all of the screen time.

Fuck that shota bunny.

Ruined S3.
>>
I want to violate Violet.
>>
>>154928152
Nothing wrong with fanservice, since the first seasons had them too. The main problem with S3 was that instead of giving the main cast more character development (like S2 did), it wasted a shitload of time on a crappy final arc that was really meaningless to the series.
>>
>>154928589
The main problem with S3 is that it had too much fanservice and not enough development / plot.
>>
>>154921248
They're going to be busy making more Nanoha for a while so no.

Also S2 and S3 were ass.
>>
File: 1484886543935.jpg (300KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484886543935.jpg
300KB, 750x1000px
Worth it for Sharu.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.