[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever dream in anime version /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: 5UXARbO.jpg (37KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
5UXARbO.jpg
37KB, 500x250px
Have you ever dream in anime version /a/?
>>
>>154920291
No, but I do dream about my waifu.
>>
>>Not dreaming about having a comfy life with your waifu
>>
>Needing to dream to be with your waifu
>>
File: 1418939443397.jpg (53KB, 586x579px) Image search: [Google]
1418939443397.jpg
53KB, 586x579px
>>154920291
I've had a number of anime dreams, the most vivid of which was YuYuYu for some reason, not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>154920342
>>154921533
My niggas
>>
>>154920291
>Have you ever dream in anime vision /a/?*
Fixed, and no. I have not had dreams in a 2D realm since before I hit puberty. I think it has something to do with your brain maturing. I highly doubt many people dream in the 2D realm. The brain just cannot support that, because it is impossible for it to create such a reality to be believable.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 800x882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 800x882px
>dream about waifu
>we're doing a school presentation together
>best day of my life
>she's perfect so perfect
>omg I can't take it
>can't look at her, can barely breathe
>try to say something, its more normal bored voice
>try to signal to the crowd in morse code with eye blinks that I love her
>finish the project and walk away
Just kill me
>>
I've had an anime dream once and it was lit as fuck.
>>
>>154922808
I bet if you did nothing but watch anime all day, every day, you would eventually dream it.
>>
Have you ever dreamed of when /a/ was good?
>>
>>154920291
>dream about waifu
>feel completely empty when waking up
>happiness slowly drifts away
I wish it could stay longer
>>
I barely remember any dreams I've had if at all.

But I do remember this one dream I had where my previous roommate was getting all up in my face and I kept stabbing him with a box cutter but he just wouldn't die.
>>
>>154920291

I guess. well my dreams are retarded as fuck and random that I'm convinced I'm truly autistic

>dreamed about pic related
>running across the land next to the sea while a Japanese ship from like the olf days is in the distance following the same path
>also hear the typical conch shell horn
>followed by "RAAAAAAH"

Then I woke up and thought "What the fuck?"
>>
I remember one time I had a dream where FMA characters were in it. Another dream I had had Jesus Yamato in it.
>>
Most of my dreams most closely resemble that Take On Me video by a-ha. Is that anime?
>>
When I daydream about being with my waifu it is in 2D.
>>
File: saki and nodoka.jpg (87KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
saki and nodoka.jpg
87KB, 600x300px
I once had a dream that I joined the Kiyosumi mahjong club. It was nice wearing a cute sailor uniform too
>>
No, but today I dreamed with anno in a maid costume; afterthought going on a school-trip for him, after my mind forgot that I just dreamed a selectable Simpson episode (special) in which anno was a secret middle story (the select-screen looked like the tree of demons (from EVA, and Jewish myth)).
>>
>>154923350
I had a dream that my best friend was stabbing me because I was borrowing his copy of GTA Vice City and I tried fighting back but I couldn't save myself. After that we weren't really friends anymore. I didn't even tell him. Looking back now kinda feel bad since he literally did nothing.
>>
File: KUYASHII.png (790KB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
KUYASHII.png
790KB, 1279x719px
>You will never be 2D
>>
>>154923555
>Is that anime?
No, but it was a good manga.
Also, nice digits.
>>
>>154924263
Damn shame. This roommate had the worst hygiene ever and he got on ME for telling him to clean up his shit. Plus he was a fat /v/irgin that would play DOTA loudly until 2 AM.

I have a lot of repressed feelings.
>>
>>154924277
Sure I will. I just gotta lie down in traffic.
>>
I had a dream that I became a Gundam pilot and took on the world because I didn't want to see any more violence.

it ended with me taking on the US, Britain, Russia, Germany and China, and ending the battle by shooting some overpowered, unnecessary beam at their base. It killed everyone there, put a huge ass crater in the planet and started a new Ice Age.
>>
I once dreamt I was part of a magical girl team. We spent a lot of time playing croquet with huge mallets, and we'd knock each other's balls around for miles. I woke up sticky.
>>
File: anime death.jpg (560KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
anime death.jpg
560KB, 1000x1502px
>>154920291
>>
>>154926182
If only it were true...
>>
File: nanpa4.png (127KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
nanpa4.png
127KB, 300x219px
>>154920291
i actually did when i was a high school freshman. i dreamed about going on a date with a character from doukyusei. yeah, i was an eroge playing pervert since i was 14. pic is the said character.

but for some reason we went to have a date in some abandoned factory. it was pretty weird. but i didn't care since i was finally 2d, if only for a while.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.